Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (29305 Views)

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't know who this Anyim of a guy is but i will vote for anybody that will perform better than the current resident anumanu in Abia state irrespective of party affiliation.

Meanwhile, can someone who's familiar with this man's resume enumerate his achievements for us.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by asha80(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
tabletman1:
I just think the man will sweep the voting center cos everywhere you go, na him people dey talk about.
I don't know if he is a fraud but people spoke highly of him.
I just like the way he move and ran away from Ta orjigrin
otti is the person I support because I have gone through his profile and he fits the bill..dont know about being a fraud but him being a ceo of diamond bank for three yrs and lifting the bank from 15th to 5th place in that period is no mean fit...my fear with him though was about his grassroot appeal especially in rural areas as I know that ogah is more popular..but with t a orji hell bent on foisting ikpeazu them ogah's chance is bleak
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by patostation(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
patostation:

I am looking foprward to seeing a third Anyim or even a forth one, to confirm if fatness and obesity is linked to all Anyims
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by tabletman1: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
asha80:
otti is the person I support because I have gone through his profile and he fits the bill..dont know about being a fraud but him being a ceo of diamond bank for three yrs and lifting the bank from 15th to 5th place in that period is no mean fit...my fear with him though was about his grassroot appeal especially in rural areas as I know that ogah is more popular..but with t a orji hell bent on foisting ikpeazu them ogah's chance is bleak
Good to know you also support him but him lifting diamond to a good position is just an achievement he made in his career as you know diamond bank is not a government property where one can loot as he likes.
I don't trust this politicians.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by jbaby265(f): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
all i want to see is transformation notin more
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ijbeauty(f): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
I heard T. A endorsed Okezie ikpeazu, all of them na potential amu robbers

1 Like

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by ijbeauty(f): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
This one fit steal pass T. A Orji, well let the drama unfold come. 2015....

With this fattness, the state treasury will be buried in his tummy.....
#joking oocheesy
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by asha80(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
tabletman1:
Good to know you also support him but him lifting diamond to a good position is just an achievement he made in his career as you know diamond bank is not a government property where one can loot as he likes.
I don't trust this politicians.
haha ok na support ikpeazu after all he has been working for abia state waste management aba city for the past four years and he did a good job lol
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by evergenuine(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
pacodas:
L'homme est riche

The man is rich
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by tabletman1: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
asha80:
haha ok na support ikpeazu after all he has been working for abia state waste management aba city for the past four years and he did a good job lol
Lmao...grin
The name even get as e be.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Reference(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Afam4eva:
I don't know who this Anyim of a guy is but i will vote for anybody that will perform better than the current resident anumanu in Abia state irrespective of party affiliation.

Meanwhile, can someone who's familiar with this man's resume enumerate his achievements for us.

...hmm let me try. He's 5ft 11 inches tall and built like a truck....an F150....2010 model....
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by namdo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
OnyeIbo:
Am I seeing light at the end of tunnel for Abians? One wrong move and Abians will go hopeless again. God bless them this time, they have suffered so much in the hands of leaders. Bless them with a great leader like You've bless my state; Anambra
Amen. Abia has really suffered bad governance for long..24yrs or so. I hope people will realize this and vote out PDP because they will keep stealing if TA succeeds with Ikpeazu. Surprising I have not heard anything about Ayim. Who is he?
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Reference(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
asha80:

Fantastic job. The landfill on the Enugu-Portharcourt expressway is filled to the brim so he creates new ones in town on the Portharcourt road that is so bad if you happen to 'go slow' near one of his mega trash bins you will seek the Lord in prayer. Even pastors swear and curse on that road.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
who is he? where is he from? op , please do well to update us with his profile oh
I don tire for all this crooks wey them dey field since

Alex oti, i hope APGA will not leave you at the dying minute undecided
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by amunkita(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
chimerase2:
Despite PDP mumu rule in abia state
But dat APC nigga is dead on arrival grin
No hope
Just waste of time and moni

Hahahahah... Dis got mii spillin my alomo on dis gal am eyein...
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Princepioneer(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okezie ikpeaZu,,,,;,,is sure gonna be the next governor. Ngwa people ur chance is now at ur doorstep

1 Like

Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Iceathome(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
With my voters card, yes I am

obinoral1179:
you personally called him, are you a kingmaker?
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by jayuuk: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abians should borrow a leaf from what happend in imo state,we need someone who we can trust this time,have you checked out all these aspirants how they have fared till now,i am not into politics but its only Alexx Otti that has a clean record and blueprint of how to revive Abia state,the rest are mere clowns trying to loot the little that is left.We need to be patriotic this time,forget about party name,lets vote the right person,hold onto the ballot boxes till the votes are counted.I love Abia state and wish we have a governor that will feel the pulse of the people.we need to tell ourselves the truth now.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Iceathome(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Maybe, he was known by you and his kinsman, but am not saying he might not be better than T.A orji and Ikpeazu ...the adopted candidate of incumbent, I only fault by his party Apc because dont have more than 10,000 members to be precise and remember party membership is the voters cards. cheers!!!

Abagworo:

Who does not know Nyerere? Alex Otti is an Aro man in Ngwa disguise. I pray he wins as an alternative than Orji or Jonathan installing another mumu.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
I just pray the best candidate wins in my state, Abia
wah part of abia are you from?
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by obinoral1179(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Iceathome:
With my voters card, yes I am

and you entitle to vote just once.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Iceathome(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sure, my one vote stand a better chances of him winning, besides I have more than 1000plus members in network who are definitely wanna vote for him in the election proper. I ran an NGO with members all over 17 LGA's of the state. If you understand what I mean by having 1000 Voters, you will know why I call him to advice to defect. As am writing you I just give those voters to Alex Otti because T. A Orji vowed with his life to give Ikpeazu Pdp ticket.

obinoral1179:
and you entitle to vote just once.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by jayuuk: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Owelle rochas emergence in Imo state wasnt as a function of party members or voters card,the masses need a change in governance and they got it,though some misfits are not happy with his style of leadership,he is not sharing tax payers money,Abians should rise up and a governor this time.woe betide all those that prefer being given kick backs,contracts at the expense of their poor,down trodden folks as they mortage their conscience and allow treasury looting thrive.How i wish we could all come our that D day and vote and protect our votes,Abia will rise again.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
namdo:
Amen. Abia has really suffered bad governance for long..24yrs or so. I hope people will realize this and vote out PDP because they will keep stealing if TA succeeds with Ikpeazu. Surprising I have not heard anything about Ayim. Who is he?
My brother, I no know him oh. At first, I thought twas Anyim the permanent secretary.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
you too?, where are you from in abia
Richiy:

Well said. Our state has suffered enough. It is time for change.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=ijbeauty post=28646528]I heard T. A endorsed Okezie ikpeazu, all of them na potential amu robbers[/quote cool
'Amu robber'? hahahahahaha u gat me laughing. God will deliver Abia from the curse of imbecilic leaders, Amen
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
ijbeauty:
I heard T. A endorsed Okezie ikpeazu, all of them na potential amu robbers
Amu robbers? Hmmm
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
The so called apc candidate is not popular, As nwa Aba I never heard about him until when they went to campaign for Ngige in the last election at Onitcha. He is not a popular candidate, the chances of him getting up to 50 thousand votes is very rare.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
asha80:
which of the refuse did he clear? That Ikpeazu will be worse than Thief Odour Orji. TeamUcheOgar or TeamAlexOtti
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
which of the refuse did he clear? That Ikpeazu will be worse than Thief Odour Orji. TeamUcheOgar or TeamAlexOtti
I was actually mocking him..uche ogah cant win pdp primaries for reasons you already know.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
asha80:
I was actually mocking him..uche ogah cant win pdp primaries for reasons you already know.
Ok, let's watch Uche and see cos I follow him and he is very confident of getting the ticket, if the primary election is free n fair, Uche will definitely win, If they go about sharing money to entice delegates Uche can match them cos he has the money.
Re: Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
I for say, thought it waz Anyim Pius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.