Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Gej Really Done For The South East (3888 Views)

Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / What Has Fashola Really Done? / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijareferee:

though am not really at home with how obiagelli sarcastically treat ndi igbo making me doubt her igboness in one of my post

but how do u intend to convince her since u cant make her understand the purported giant strides been carried out by gej government that is only known by you
I am not sarcastic, in fact i never want to discuss tribe. I like to restrict my discussions to politics, policy and parties.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Demdem:
Most ibos are easily fooled.

Are you among those suffering from identity crisis? undecided
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=Obiagelli post=28645448]
I am not sarcastic, in fact i never want to discuss tribe. I like to
restrict my discussions to politics, policy and parties. [/quote]

if so....ok

if you are igbo and think within the range u mentioned.

what more can i say. weldone

i think its high time we started thinking of policies not tribe or religion or moneyø lets try been an opposition for once

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Are you among those suffering from identity crisis? undecided

What idiotic identity are u yapping about? What has that got to do with ibos being duped all over again by the political elites which is the core reason why this thread exist?
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Demdem:

What idiotic identity are u yapping about? What has that got to do with ibos being duped all over again by the political elites which is the core reason why this thread exist?

Stop crying more than the bereaved on Igbo affairs, better concentrate on your region. angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by menesheh(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Just mention one thing GEJ has done in the SE, aside those ones the OP mentioned. Ok, if you cannot mention one, pls just mention half, half, half, half ooo, half!

NO Buhari, NO Vote

for ur mind
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Stop crying more than the bereaved on Igbo affairs, better concentrate on your region. angry

Crap. We are here to discuss issues be it Ibotic affairs or others. Many ibos are in my payroll so it's not out of place if I highlights where I feel they are behaving stupidly.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Demdem:

Crap. We are here to discuss issues be it Ibotic affairs or others. Many ibos are in my payroll so it's not out of place if I highlights where I feel they are behaving stupidly.

Many igbos are on your "payroll" and so what? undecided

Park well make I see better people angry

3 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Many igbos are on your "payroll" and so what? undecided

In otherwords u are not in a position to determine who has the right to discuss Ibotic aaffairs. Not even in a yoruba site.

Park well make I see better people angry

Don't push it. What I can see sitting down, u can never see standing up.

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Demdem post=28646864][/quote]

OK, elder Demdem I hear you
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

OK, elder Demdem I hear you

Good.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by tit(f): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
GEJ has built 3-bedroom flat for everybody in south east.
He has promised to put a/c in the houses if he is reelected!
foolish south east,
if gej cannot put a/c in 6 years, he cannot put it again.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by obailala(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Princewill1:
FRUSTRATED JAN.JAWEED!!

JUST 3 AMOUNG OTHERS:

1.Total renovation and transformation of Enugu Airport into an International airport.

2.Award of Contract for the contruction of 2nd River Niger Bridge.

3.The bulk of appointments into sensitive positions in this adminitration were given to people from South East.
Just one Eg,Since the end of the Biafran war,there was a conspiracy to prevent persons from SE from holding the office of the Chief of Army Staff,but under GEJ it was posible.

GEJ has touched SE more than his own SS and more is coming to the southeast in the next 4years.
Shabby renovation of the enugu airport when brand new airports are built in other parts of the country and some people think this is a grand achievement?

The wild promise of the 2nd niger bridge which every single president in Nigeria's history has used to dupe the south easterners but yet we still willingly allow ourselves to be deceived.. God help us!

Finally, that the appointment of an Igbo COAS is seen as a grand achievement worth celebrating truly tells you that a lot is wrong with the psyche of the person quoted above (and any other who buys into such silly ideologies)
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Abagworo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
truefact:
It should have been...what have Nigerian govts done for east?

But I will tell you... with their collaborators they have only tried to hold the east down... but don't be surprise the sun will one day arise again in east, just it was before 1960s when Zik hold sway. .

True fact. They have been doing expressways for us like the Shagari Enugu to PH and Onitsha to Enugu or Obasanjo's Onitsha to Owerri. We need our freedom my brother.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Princewill1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
obailala:
Shabby renovation of the enugu airport when brand new airports are built in other parts of the country and some people think this is a grand achievement?

The wild promise of the 2nd niger bridge which every single president in Nigeria's history has used to dupe the south easterners but yet we still willingly allow ourselves to be deceived.. God help us!

Finally, that the appointment of an Igbo COAS is seen as a grand achievement worth celebrating truly tells you that a lot is wrong with the psyche of the person quoted above (and any other who buys into such silly ideologies)

WHO IS THIS RIFF-RAFF?? Better watch before you start quoting!
Vote your buhari I'm not stoping you,but me and my family will vote GEJ.Is there any problem??
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by EdCure: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
tit:
GEJ has built 3-bedroom flat for everybody in south east.
He has promised to put a/c in the houses if he is reelected!
foolish south east,
if gej cannot put a/c in 6 years, he cannot put it again.
I have not been frequent here lately. You happen to be one of the most accurately predictable TANkids.

Whatever happened?

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Ezemust: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Inep op.wat do u mean;wat has gej done in the se?is se nigeria alone?and wat has the igbo asked from the fg that has not been granted? And let me tell u,the igbos will vote gej no matter wat.to us he stand as a change.he's a fresh air.with gej we will bring the north born to rule mentality to a halt. And u also tell me which president who has done more for se then we have a healthy augument.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Jokay07(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijareferee:
pls no one should mention enugu international airport cos fg assisted jigawa and kebbito build a brand new international airports
no one should mention 2nd niger bridge cos oweto 2nd benue bridge is almost completed

the amount spent on almajiri school alone should cover aall projects in the east

and we easterners sing more praiz than any other region

though i get the anger from yorubas cos the fg presence is limited under gej administration

what i dont get is our joy over gej reelectionø
u mean, uneven development.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by tonychristopher: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ezemust:
Inep op.wat do u mean;wat has gej done in the se?is se nigeria alone?and wat has the igbo asked from the fg that has not been granted? And let me tell u,the igbos will vote gej no matter wat.to us he stand as a change.he's a fresh air.with gej we will bring the north born to rule mentality to a halt. And u also tell me which president who has done more for se then we have a healthy augument.

To be honest ..I am Igbo and if I see a better candidate maybe rochas etc I will vote but in abscense of that I think I will go for Jonathan ..cos buhari sucks ..big time
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by tonychristopher: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Have you seen buhari campaign poster lately ? The one he is wearing suit

He looks like a chaperon

Maybe a waiter
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by jelel6: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
that guy citing political appointment as a developmental stride of GEJ or any government for that matter clearly symbolizes the naivety of the majority of the nigerian people. Very shallow thinking i must say the least. How does a COAS from a particular tribe benefit that same tribe I dont know.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Ezemust: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

To be honest ..I am Igbo and if I see a better candidate maybe rochas etc I will vote but in abscense of that I think I will go for Jonathan ..cos buhari sucks ..big time
that's wat am talking about.we the igbos r nt saying gej is perfect;bt he's nt as bad as apc alias northern party wants us to beleive.if apc could present a better candidate,then maybe the igbos can start thinking twis
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jokay07:
u mean, uneven development.

my bro

what ever definition that makes sense to u

it beats me how nobody has been able to point at one tangible thing side what i mentioned
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=Demdem post=28646634]

Crap. We are here to discuss issues be it Ibotic affairs or others. Many
ibos are in my payroll so it's not out of place if I highlights where I
feel they are behaving stupidly.
[/quote]

eh eh ehe

my employer
can you help out without inciting remarksø thanks
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
obailala
post=28647228:

Shabby renovation of the enugu airport when brand new
airports are built in other parts of the country and some people think
this is a grand achievement?

The wild promise of the 2nd niger bridge which every single president in
Nigeria's history has used to dupe the south easterners but yet we
still willingly allow ourselves to be deceived.. God help us!

Finally, that the appointment of an Igbo COAS is seen as a grand
achievement worth celebrating truly tells you that a lot is wrong with
the psyche of the person quoted above (and any other who buys into such
silly ideologies)

its a shame that he repeated what i gave at the initial and even went ahead to mention coas

huh

the scam is even bigger than i tot
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Princewill1:
WHO IS THIS RIFF-RAFF?? Better watch before you start quoting!
Vote your buhari I'm not stoping you,but me and my family will vote GEJ.Is there any problem??

to me and my family
Buhari is not an option also but i would want a candidate we can court a deal with not the kind of unsolicited blanket support we are giving to gej

but even if we have to vote....lets vote someone that will appreciate our votes when he gets into office with developmental efforts
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=Ezemust post=28647881]Inep op.wat do u mean;wat has gej done in
the se?is se nigeria alone?and wat has the igbo asked from the fg that
has not been granted?
And let me tell
u,the igbos will vote gej no matter wat.to us he stand as a change.he's a
fresh air.with gej we will bring the north born to rule mentality to a
halt. And u also
tell me which president who has done more for se then we have a healthy
augument.[/quote]

my brother none

since democracy none has done any thing for us but
i am focused on gej cos i gave him my vote like i gave to obasanjo
though babas case is different cos he is a cunning dude and we were still learning
then
since gej claim to be close to our heart
what dooes it take to complete the niger bridge toll free like oweto in this term
what does it take to repair enugu onitsha road or owerri ph road or constuct new ones like he did in kano to maiduguri or kano to bauchi to mention but a few
what would it take him to make onitsha port functional

pls answer mw
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Demdem(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijareferee:

eh eh ehe

my employer
can you help out without inciting remarksø thanks

U can never be one of my Ibotic employees. Mine are very sensible and knows that Jonathan is a fraud just like his predecessors.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
GEJ till 2019

We don't have to justify our choice to anyone
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=Demdem post=28650782]

U can never be one of my Ibotic employees. Mine are very sensible and
knows that Jonathan is a fraud just like his predecessors.
[/quote]

ok sir
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Bruteforce101: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
tonychristopher:
Have you seen buhari campaign poster lately ? The one he is wearing suit

He looks like a chaperon

Maybe a waiter

But you are not looking better either, we have seen you here several times. You look frustrated and hungry.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by makazona(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Princewill1:
FRUSTRATED JAN.JAWEED!!

JUST 3 AMOUNG OTHERS:

1.Total renovation and transformation of Enugu Airport into an International airport.

2.Award of Contract for the contruction of 2nd River Niger Bridge.

3.The bulk of appointments into sensitive positions in this adminitration were given to people from South East.
Just one Eg,Since the end of the Biafran war,there was a conspiracy to prevent persons from SE from holding the office of the Chief of Army Staff,but under GEJ it was posible.

GEJ has touched SE more than his own SS and more is coming to the southeast in the next 4years.

i am an Igbo man.infact an Awkunanaw/Nkanu man.but i have to call u to order.

they are all political calculations to get votes.
none of the three points u mentioned were done in the interest of the IGBO nation.

though i prefer GEJ the devil i know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins / True Image Of Buhari As Of March 2015 / Ameachi Screening »PDP Silence Is Tactical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.