Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Gej Really Done For The South East (3867 Views)

Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / What Has Fashola Really Done? / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
pls no one should mention enugu international airport cos fg assisted jigawa and kebbito build a brand new international airports
no one should mention 2nd niger bridge cos oweto 2nd benue bridge is almost completed

the amount spent on almajiri school alone should cover aall projects in the east

and we easterners sing more praiz than any other region

though i get the anger from yorubas cos the fg presence is limited under gej administration

what i dont get is our joy over gej reelectionø
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
I smell a bigot here wink
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:
I smell a bigot here wink

descartes......i know u are better than this

i think you should tell me what he has completed in the east

mind u.... i am a die hard gej fan
but his actions in the east are just below par

pls engage critically but constructively

10 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by olorundimu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nothing!!!. Only unfulfilled promises.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijareferee:

descartes......i know u are better than this

i think you should tell me what he has completed in the east

mind u.... i am a die hard gej fan
but his actions in the east are just below par

pls engage critically but constructively

Just lie low and will be surprised of what will happen in the South East.

You may not understand what am driving at but will get it at later days wink

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by truefact: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
It should have been...what have Nigerian govts done for east?

But I will tell you... with their collaborators they have only tried to hold the east down... but don't be surprise the sun will one day arise again in east, just it was before 1960s when Zik hold sway. .

3 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by donphilopus: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Just mention one thing GEJ has done in the SE, aside those ones the OP mentioned. Ok, if you cannot mention one, pls just mention half, half, half, half ooo, half!

11 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:

Just mention one thing GEJ has done in the NE, aside those ones the OP mentioned. Ok, if you cannot mention one, pls just mention half, half, half, half ooo, half!

Mr. Don have you changed the goal post?
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by donphilopus: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Mr. Don have you changed the goal post?

Lol... SE.... tongue
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
I will continue to say this, gej has done more projects in the north than in the south. The funniest part is those in the north believe he hasn't done enough while those in the SE praise him to high heavens.

Ask the South south man, he will tell you gej is a failure.

10 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
truefact:
It should have been...what have Nigerian govts done for east?

But I will tell you... with their collaborators they have only tried to hold the east down... but don't be surprise the sun will one day arise again in east, just it was before 1960s when Zik hold sway. .
There are as many federal roads in the south east as there are in other regions, same goes for universities, airports, school and many more. So what exactly are you talking about? The fact that most of those infrastructure are in a bad state should be the problem of the pdp.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Promises again? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

Promises again? Na wa o

Like I said earlier, you may not understand what am driving at wink
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Ok
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by nuesaweso(f): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
OP,

I think we need to be patient with Mr President as most of the projects he's started would be far visible by 2019. So, let's judge him in 2019.

Ndigbo kwenu!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Orunto: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
The question should be what has GEJ done for each state of the Federation or for Nigeria as a whole. Afterall GEJ is for Nigeria and not for Southeast alone. He is seeking a reelection from WASOBIA and not just from BIA. So please give him your unflinching support. Igbos don't steal but are corrupt. Don't corrupt GEJ.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Orunto:
The question should be what has GEJ done for each state of the Federation or for Nigeria as a whole. Afterall GEJ is for Nigeria and not for Southeast alone. He is seeking a reelection from WASOBIA and not just from BIA. So please give him your unflinching support. Igbos don't steal but are corrupt. Don't corrupt GEJ.

Mind your language angry
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

haba descarte

so u agree with me that little or nothing has happened in the east so farø than you

at least we have a common ground
but bro.... when will they start happening if it hasnt happend in the last six years
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by azimibraun: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Just a neutral spectator. But why are Nigerians always finding it hard to argue properly? It's an aspect of our education and enlightenment we must develop , considering that argument is a feedback tool and policy formulation tool that could grow our country. The both parties arguing for and against the post here are wrong. That's my take.
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Kingsley1000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
HE STARTED AND FINISHED SECOND NIGER BRIDGE....#ROCHAS4PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=Obiagelli post=28644026]I will continue to say this, gej has
done more projects in the north than in the south. The funniest part is
those in the north believe he hasn't done enough while those in the SE
praise him to high heavens.

Ask the South south man, he will tell you gej is a failure. [/quote]

the university he built in the east to complete each state per fed uni were replicated in all states of the federation without one
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by vedd: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Joehannibal:

She will soon cry. embarassed
Work on not being stupıd.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=truefact post=28643847]It should have been...what have Nigerian
govts done for east?

But I will tell you... with their collaborators they have only tried to
hold the east down... but don't be surprise the sun will one day arise
again in east, just it was before 1960s when Zik hold sway. .[/quote]

did zik ever hold sway
i think its time we engage in politics of substance not mirage
every region is fighting for survival yet we are fighting to enthrone a people that would never support us if the table was reverse

if the sun refuse to rise..... lets make it rise
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote
author=nuesaweso post=28644301]OP,

I think we need to be patient with Mr President as most of the projects
he's started would be far visible by 2019. So, let's judge him in 2019.

Ndigbo kwenu!!!
[/quote]

iya

my dear... is he contestin again after 2019. i think now is the time to court a deal

baba iyabo played the same tricks and we championed his course more than any other tribe

even his tribe rejects him but we embrace anybody ready to appoint few of us or grant a feew to the detriment of the general

must we continue like this.....
Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by naijareferee: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

though am not really at home with how obiagelli sarcastically treat ndi igbo making me doubt her igboness in one of my post

but how do u intend to convince her since u cant make her understand the purported giant strides been carried out by gej government that is only known by you

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Princewill1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
FRUSTRATED JAN.JAWEED!!

JUST 3 AMOUNG OTHERS:

1.Total renovation and transformation of Enugu Airport into an International airport.

2.Award of Contract for the contruction of 2nd River Niger Bridge.

3.The bulk of appointments into sensitive positions in this adminitration were given to people from South East.
Just one Eg,Since the end of the Biafran war,there was a conspiracy to prevent persons from SE from holding the office of the Chief of Army Staff,but under GEJ it was posible.

GEJ has touched SE more than his own SS and more is coming to the southeast in the next 4years.

1 Like

Re: What Has Gej Really Done For The South East by Descartes: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
naijareferee:

though am not really at home with how obiagelli sarcastically treat ndi igbo making me doubt her igboness in one of my post

but how do u intend to convince her since u cant make her understand the purported giant strides been carried out by gej government that is only known by you

Anybody can claim Igbo but when a real Nwafor Igbo speaks then you will know who is who.

Am only here to air my view and defend my Igbo Nation.

Cognito ergo sum smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Oloyede: Untold Story Of Osun Female Judge Who Wants Aregbesola Sacked / Tiv Nation Has Been Betrayed / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New york

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.