Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano (5975 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Secretly Visited The Impounded Russian Plane / France Admits Ownership Of Seized Plane In Kano / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by egift(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1922018_img795455813153_jpeg_jpegd2120a08209a73a2c157bb5e48ea5868
The Plane

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1922031_img780333108153_jpeg_jpegea4572edb92b8edea74bfc63d2f1fab9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1922026_img786435928154_jpeg_jpegf1a1e5f21c8e79a750baed8fca108261

Most times I laugh at some of the kiddies strategies of the current administration. Today we heard that the FG has impounded a Russian plane loaded with military hardware heading to Chad. This administration is funny at best.

Here are my take on this new game:
- The hardware is a Federal Government of Nigeria's arms purchase.
- It is a joint operation of Nigeria, Chad and Russians.
- Playing the Act of Impounding the plane and confiscating the Arms, makes Nigeria appear able to confront Russia and clampdown on Chad.
- At the same time deliver to Nigeria the goods we have already paid for.
- It is also good to know the entire delivery could have been concluded without anyone knowing, but Jonathan will not pass any opportunity to give his low rating some push.
- Also if the publicity stunt backfires, they will let the plane fly (with or without the arms), while waiting for another scheme to be planned.

In all, we all want Jonathan to take charge and stop these wanton killings of innocent Nigerians and stop playing politics with the lives of Nigerians.

God help Nigeria to overcome all her challenges.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Tolexander: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
My question is why should a plane going from Russia to Chad pass through Nigerian territory and land in Kano?

Shey the plane pass the atlantic ni?

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mysterious plane flying in Nigeria Airspace, Nigeria Air force scrambled fighter jet to bring it to land at Kano Airport. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria shall reach there tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by jamace(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:

Most times I laugh at some of the kiddies strategies of the current administration. Today we heard that the FG has impounded a Russian plane loaded with military hardware heading to Chad. This administration is funny at best.

- Playing the Act of Impounding the plane and confiscating the Arms, makes Nigeria appear able to confront Russia and clampdown on Chad.
- It is also good to know the entire delivery could have been concluded with anyone knowing, but Jonathan will not pass any opportunity to give his low rating some push.
- Also if the publicity stunt backfires, they will let the plane fly (with or without the arms), while waiting for another scheme to be planned.

In all we all want Jonathan to take charge and stop these wanton killings of innocent Nigerians and stop playing politics with the lives of Nigerians.

Balderdash! Free your mind of hate for once, brother.

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by brownlord: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
What a waste. This country is doom with people like the op. Please what is the sense in this analysis?

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Energito: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mr op will you stop GEJ from winning my answer is no so Nomatter what it still GEJ till Nigeria break.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Alphaoscar: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
are there no airport in chad where the plane could land? I refused to be fooled by this lying administration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by DickDastardly(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jonathan's accusers will never let him be. The Pontius Pilate at OTA FARM has already washed his "very dirty" hands in his characteristic demonic pretence, but come 2015 all of them will commit suicide to the glory of Nigeria's overall progress and prosperity.
Jonathan till David Mark declares in 2019. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by eunisam: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
you take doesn't matter.what matters is that GEJ matters in your matter. Beleiving that Nigeria will work for good

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by malele(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:

- It is also good to know the entire delivery could have been concluded with anyone knowing, but Jonathan will not pass any opportunity to give his low rating some push.

In all we all want Jonathan to take charge and stop these wanton killings of innocent Nigerians and stop playing politics with the lives of Nigerians.

What Kind of human beings we get foor nigeeria
Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
DickDastardly:
Jonathan's accusers will never let him be. The Pontius Pilate at OTA FARM has already washed his "very dirty" hands in his characteristic demonic pretence, but come 2015 all of them will commit suicide to the glory of Nigeria's overall progress and prosperity.
Jonathan till David Mark declares in 2019. cool
The citizenries are clamouring on the present bad leadership we have, you want to commit another political genocide bringing in a symbol of failure as David Mark? Have you passed through his family house along the road at otukpo and environs? Go and see for yourself his senatorial discrict he which He (David Mark) presently represents and I bet you that you will lead a peaceful protest calling for his resignation.
Nigerian populace can MANAGE the present Jonaadaft for another failed term but bringing an epitome of failure as David Mark would be nothing short of felony against the Nigerian State.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:

who cares about ur fuuucking take?re u cramjones?take ur fuckiingg take and shove it up ur janja weed assss

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by egift(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
brownlord:
What a waste. This country is doom with people like the op. Please what is the sense in this analysis?

Mr. Brown, please can you explain how a purported Plane from Russia, pass Chad, land in Kano in the name of going to Chad? Or you just want us all to remain deaf?

Let them tell us another Story.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by egift(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
papaejima1:
Op, pls accept the award of the stup!dest NL member of the year 2014.
#NigeriasGotIdiots

In your shallow simple mind, once you can post insult, we all will be scared of you, abi?

@Topic:
The tales of the Federal Government on this plane incident is watery at best. If the Government is not willing to say the truth, they can keep it to themselves.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by perez019(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
And @OP, must u politicise everything FG does? Can't ur reasoning be devoid of hatred and acrimony towards GEJ? Despite his flaws and errors, for once commend actions that are worthy of commendation. With this shallow mentality even from APC followers, I wonder what their ogas will offer Nigerians when they get to Aso rock; In my own honest opinion that doesn't look realistic though.
Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
The analyses appear too weak to me. That is if it is even worthy to be regarded as one.

Let me understand you better, egift. Let's begin from your first assertion.

Why do you think it is a Federal Government Purchase?
Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Afolabs101: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
The plane was reported to have had technical difficulties enroute from Russia to Chad. It made an emergency stop in Kano.

I think it was arms meant for Chad, however with no official statement from their Government by now, it does not look like it was a legitimate transaction. Remember an aide to the Chad President was recently caught at the Chad-Nigeria with surface to air missiles in the boot of his car.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by princealbashir: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
This Administration and Lie are two things you can't separate from each other. May God help us come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
The aircraft is a Russian registered aircraft does not make it a Russian military aircraft!.

The aircraft most likely was hired by Ukrainian arm dealers.

The connection is most likely the US govt behind this and not the Russians!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by egift(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Reyginus:
The analyses appear too weak to me. That is if it is even worthy to be regarded as one.

Let me understand you better, egift. Let's begin from your first assertion.

Why do you think it is a Federal Government Purchase?

Here are my reasons:
1. In two occasions, FG tried buying arms from a South African firm and failed. In fact we hear that the $15m is still in SA.
2. US are having issues with Nigeria for refusing to sell.
3. Israel, UK, Germany and other are not selling Arms to US.
4. We are only left with China and Russia (these two countries can sell to us without minding what US has to say).
5. Despite being our neighbours, Chad have not been on our best side on the problem of Boko Haram.

Therefore, buying arms from Russia, slamming Chad (or getting them to take the fall), replenishing our Armoury - All in one swoop may have all been articulated plan that may have been aimed to boost Mr. Presidents weak posture to the War on Terror.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:

Why are you posting Sherrif pics everywhere?

Have you forgotten that Sherrif was a prominent founder of your APC.

Here is him with the top brass of your party

Front row seats were always reserved for him.

The only reason he left your party was because he could not stand tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
DickDastardly:

You dey pray make people die, you be shekau Na you and your family go first go dey cut grass for hell fire. angry Ewu France cheesy
Your name says it all. Sorry bro you're too toutic and gutter-friendly to trade words with you. Else I will be doing myself dishonour. Like the popular adage, Likes attacks Likes. That this forum is free doesn't mean there isn't social strata anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by BlackTechnology: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Afolabs101:
The plane was reported to have had technical difficulties enroute from Russia to Chad. It made an emergency stop in Kano.

I think it was arms meant for Chad, however with no official statement from their Government by now, it does not look like it was a legitimate transaction. Remember an aide to the Chad President was recently caught at the Chad-Nigeria with surface to air missiles in the boot of his car.

A plane from Russia must pass through Chad before Nigeria.

Check your map

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by papaejima1: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
egift:

In your shallow simple mind, once you can post insult, we all will be scared of you, abi?

@Topic:
The tales of the Federal Government on this plane incident is watery at best. If the Government is not willing to say the truth, they can keep it to themselves.
#NigeriasGotIdiots

1 Like

Re: My Take On Impounded Russian Plane In Kano by viczing(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
wilsondave:
you just made a mistake by mentioning David mark 2019. if people in your home town are slowpoke like otuoke people calling David mark 2019 I pray u may not witness 2019 cause good citizen of Nigerian are not slave for a family to rule a country for years without any development. the little penny you are collecting from them may antagonise your generation cause you are not doing your generation good thing. how can david mark be a senator for good 16years still counting and someone is still saying 2019. it seems thunder won fire u.

Bomb dey ya head? Can't he be president by 2019? Will you block him? Be like say nut comot ya head

DickDastardly:

Seeking notice? Ignored tongue

Pls ignore the fool he might be an apc member try to win the Joy award (janjanweed of the year)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Leaked DMs Of Buhari's Media Aide ! Warning Explicit Content !!! / Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.