Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment (53640 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by aurenflani: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2014
A friend sent me this pictures of the Russian plane that landed in Kano with weapons bound to chad.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-inside-russian-cargo-plane.html?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by html14java(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2014
#myCharityComment.
... grin grin wink tongue tongue kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
aurenflani:
A friend sent me this pictures of the Russian plane that landed in Kano with weapons bound to chad.
this is getting interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by ugoogift: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by macpetrus(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Na wa Oooo... It high Time for FG to checkmate The Government of Chad and investigate this case properly and if Chadian fail to comply then the case should be reported to united nation or invade chad.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Mutuwa(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Mutuwa(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
From russia with HaTe angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
Clearly an Antonov

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by sexyedjutto: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
I made fp mutherfuckers

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Obascoetubi: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2014
aurenflani:
more pix or i dont biliv
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by tayoxx(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2014
well if the Nigerian government no go do anything make we beg the national association of witches and babalawo make dem help us finish these Chad people na

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Kentox(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2014
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by stnwani(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
I hope the govt of chad are buying these weapons for there force and not going to divert it ro Boko Haram.God pls save us from this Iskamic Jihad!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Blackchampion(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Mek i finish washing i go com comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by saxwizard(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
ok

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Crocz(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Obamaaaa!...you cunning bast*rd son of a wh**e

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by obainojazz(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
.let Nigeria invade that country... kill all of them and take their females as servants

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by superneutral(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
macpetrus:
Na wa Oooo... It high Time for FG to checkmate The Government of Chad and investigate this case properly and if Chadian fail to comply then the case should be reported to united nation.
yeah u garrit bro

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by moderatorr: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
hmmm
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by abila122: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Crocz:
F
F is for football

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Bantino(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
hmmmmmm....
Which way Nigeria? Are we gonna live together in peace or go our seperate ways??

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Alubosa: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
My 2yr old son has more balls than GEJ. This confirms the "intel" that Chad has hands in Boko Haram issue cause of the oil rich chad basin. This should be investigated and the purpose for arms should be established

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Cooljoe1(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Episode1 season1
dis is going to be interesting.....
Other episodes comes up during d week
Pls dont touch dat down....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by lanxlot(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2014
e Fit b set up sha, lyk sum1 talk b4......d pilots miss road? if actually d plane de en-route to chad.
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by reaky(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Let's see where it goes
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2014
obainojazz:
.let Nigeria invade that country... kill all of them and take their females as servants
how can you do that when you have U.N watching.
am sure they will they will ban Nigeria from U.N membership. That means we are no longer peacekeepers as a nation

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
It's APC's fault
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by lanxlot(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
obainojazz:
chai, u dun drink by this hour of d day...2day being Sunday....Nawa oo. Nigerian, invade RUSSIA. u n who na im 1 do d invading

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by tdayof(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
I see some guys shouting Russia up and down! Being a Russian registered plane mean its owned by the Russian government angry
Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Isn't this the same Russia, Nigeria made deal with recently and majority of Nigerians saying it's a welcome development, that America is wicked for not selling arms to Nigerian. I laugh cheesy , Russia have no allies in this world and they don't care about anybody other than themselves, they can sell weapon to any country even if the country is a threat to other countries, since international law binds it legal. As for Chad, I just they pity that country, the way Nigeria Military go level that country, it will turn to "in the beginning when the earth was without form and void" angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment by iyobs7(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2014
obainojazz:

Invade which country? E be like say life don tire you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.