Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. (37896 Views)

Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by delishpot: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2014
pashaun:

White men were the ones who funded and organized these guys.

Oh I got it, the white men are paying our black men to Kill us blacks. Now that I think of it, yeah, lets blame the white men. If not for them, our black brothers will not kill us. Since the white man should clearly be blamed for our black brothers being happy to kill us all cos the white man told them to.
Now, let me see if our black men can pay white men to kill their white brothers. I hope we can do that too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by ayomidegambari(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
See how them they smell ;DSee how them they smell

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by stinggy(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Moukafoam:

Exactly! Back then was when we use to think like that. Boko are rams are a set of Islamic fighters doing what "they believe their holy book" told them to do.

We are obviously dealing with terrorism of international dimension. We just have to pull ourselves together and fight the fight together instead of pointing wrong fingers.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by saxy04: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2014
in my own opinion i think d chadian government is responsible for d boko haram menance, we are at war with chad, cus of d oil in lake chad so dem only can drill it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by pashaun(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
delishpot:

Oh I got it, the white men are paying our black men to Kill us blacks. Now that I think of it, yeah, lets blame the white men. If not for them, our black brothers will not kill us. Since the white man should clearly be blamed for our black brothers being happy to kill us all cos the white man told them to.
Now, let me see if our black men can pay white men to kill their white brothers. I hope we can do that too.

Another dumb black! A lot of blacks in Africa worship the white man and think Jesus is white. There are poor blacks that will do anything for money. Who the hell do you think is responsible for the crap that's happening in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by saintneo(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2014
If Marouane Fellaini doesn't play against Southampton then he must be one of them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1921391_b4l8oveccaa8n3k_jpglarge_jpeg8b9007f357a8774f566333044442e8c3

just joking.....this is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2014
waternogetemeny:
They are the ones black South Sudanese call the Janja.weed.

They are Arabs booty hunters that desire to rape and pillage Black Africa, whilst hiding behind islam. U can call dem Arab imperialist.

They were very active in the recent Mali terror group invading and chasing Black Africans from their lands.

Those guys are trouble and which ever way u go, the trail heads back to North Africa and subsequently the Middle East.
Exactly.
These guys are mostly the North African barbarian tribes that pillaged Africa and as well enslaved black Africans even before the Europeans came.
They hate black Africans with passion and woe betides you if you come into contact with them in an unsafe place.
They are Arab's foot soldiers in propagating the do or die Islam, in fact they single handedly conquered Northern Nigeria and enforced Islam after killing their local kings.They and the fulanis share a lot in common
These guys are heartless ,brutal and zero respect for life even their own lives means nothing to them.
The ancient Romans and Europeans call them Berbers meaning barbarians grin while black African tribes that are closer to northern part of Africa refer to them as jan.jaweed because of their ability to mount on horse back while committing atrocities across north and central Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by KKImoh: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2014
E NO PASS CHAD. NIGER. SUDAN
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Truckpusher:
Exactly.
These guys are mostly the North African barbarian tribes that pillaged Africa and as well[b] enslaved black Africans even before the Europeans came.[/b]
They hate black Africans with passion and woe betides you if you come into contact with them in an unsafe place.
They are Arab's foot soldiers in propagating the do or die Islam, in fact they single handedly conquered Northern Nigeria and enforced Islam after killing their local kings.They and the fulanis share a lot in common
These guys are heartless ,brutal and zero respect for life even their own lives means nothing to them.
The ancient Romans and Europeans call them Berbers meaning barbarians grin while black African tribes that are closer to northern part of Africa refer to them as jan.jaweed because of their ability to mount on horse back while committing atrocities across north and central Africa.

delishpot: 9:49am
$€X and islamists sha. They are quick to stone and kill people who as much as smile at the opposite gender yet they do the do from dusk to dawn and justify their acts with their book.

You are absolutely correct in your prognosis. Their brand of religion is a merely to obscure(keep from being seen; conceal) Christianity. Their crusade is not born of the things of heaven but of the things here on earth as delishpot noted and would kill/die for them. i.e. land(worldly),virgins(carnal) and power.(fleshly ways).

Their agenda can be summarized in three point and each acting as a cover for the next stage of the plan. i.e. War and Arabisation via Islam and Sex slaves that will birth Arab children while the male are used as fighters to conquer new territory for Arabs to get land/virgins and power(Earthly).

In their early invasion of Africa they came as refuge fleeing persecution in the Middle East/ West Asia. The Black Africans who originally inhabited the North Africa were unaware of the grand scheme of things so unprepared when an Army from the middle east entered African killing Black Africans and taking the women as sex slave for their harem.

Those who converted to islam where spared temporarily and used as slave soldiers to fight for their cause whilst they keep the women. They like the European will then use these Slaves to conquer other African kingdom and the same strategy repeated. The male slaves they kept back in the camp where the women are, were castrated and called eunuchs in the Ottomon era.

They look after their collection of unlimited sex slave which they call Harem( aljharem) and security of the camp. Some of us that know history will never join that obscurity (keep from being seen; conceal) of Christianity they call islam.

T.B.C

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Afroconnect: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2014
I have always said it that in all of the boko videos I have seen 85% of the fighter are from Chad,Niger and North Africans,from their looks and features you can tell.

Politiciians always using religion to indoctrinate the masses-some foreign and local evil minds are using these poor Islamists to meet their selfish ends.

We must demand our Nation takes action,not a sleeping excecutive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
If they are not Nigerien, then They most likely from other North African state.
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
waternogetemeny:

You are absolutely correct in your prognosis. Their brand of religion is a mere obscurity(keep from being seen; conceal) of Christianity. Their crusade is not born of the things of heaven but of the things here on earth as delishpot noted and would kill/die for them. i.e. land(worldly),virgins(carnal) and power.(fleshly ways).

Their agenda can be summarized in three point and each acting as a cover for the next stage of the plan. In their early invasion of Africa they came as refuge fleeing persecution in the Middle East/ West Asia. The Black Africans who inhabited the North were unaware of the grand scheme of things so unprepared when an Army from the middle east entered African killing Black Africans and taking the women as sex slave for their harem.

Those who converted to islam where spared temporarily are used as slave soldiers to fight for their cause whilst they keep the women. They like the European will then used these Slaves to conquer other African kingdom and the same strategy repeated. The once that where kept back in the camp where the women are where castrated.

They during the Ottomon dynasty were called "eunuchs". The look after their collection of unlimited sex slave and security of the camp. Some of us that know history will never join that obscurity (keep from being seen; conceal) of Christianity they call islam.

T.B.C

They and famine that ravaged the Sahara desert was one of the major reasons why most African kingdoms relocated down south which is today's West Africa even at that they didn't stop as they made one final push to conquer it all before the British said enough is enough ,though they allowed them to keep their religion.They've already mixed up with the indigenous people in the North and right now they feel that they own Nigeria the way they own the North and her people even if they were just invaders.
You can clearly see some of them that are very black with features that aren't that of a typical Bantu.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by afrogerman14: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2014
I disagree.i have few persian guys in my school.very nice,helpfull and not a religion bigot.

Boll2010:
They've got the persian blood in them. The only thing the persians are good for is terror,fights!
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Firefire(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=14pt]It is enemies within that opens the doors for enemies from outside.

God is exposing the vampires
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Truckpusher:
They and famine that ravaged the Sahara desert was one of the major reasons why most African kingdoms relocated down south which is today's West Africa even at that they didn't stop as they made one final push to conquer it all before the British said enough is enough ,though they allowed them to keep their religion.They've already mixed up with the indigenous people in the North and right now they feel that they own Nigeria the way they own the North and her people even if they were just invaders.
You can clearly see some of them that are very black with features that aren't that of a typical Bantu.

Today in places like Mauritania, 25percent of the population is Black Africa and 25 percent is Arab. The remaining 50percent are mixed Arabs and Black Africa. Ever wonder why all the somalians look mixed with Arabs?

It doesn't stop at islam, they will kill and rape until everybody is Arab. It is a takeover. see this article. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4091579.stm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by 2kris(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2014
This guys are chadians na,gej have u step
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by jamace(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Wallahi, if I am there, I will roast their blokos until they confess who their sponsors are. angry angry
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by tandj: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by JEITO: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
See how haggard they are looking sef undecided embarassed
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Doyin2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firefire:
[size=14pt]It is enemies within that opens the doors for enemies from outside.

God is exposing the vampires
[/size]

Not really.The problem is with our very porous borders.
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Boll2010: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Today in places like Mauritania, 25percent of the population is Black Africa and 25 percent is Arab. The remaining 50percent are mixed Arabs and Black Africa. Ever wonder why all the somalians look mixed with Arabs?

It doesn't stop at islam, they will kill and rape until everybody is Arab. It is a takeover. see this article. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4091579.stm
I read that just now, damn! Slavery lives on! How can the master impregnate her,the master child also and even the master nephew! I know there is going to be a day black africans will step outta chains and they will shackles off all
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Boll2010: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
afrogerman14:
I disagree.i have few persian guys in my school.very nice,helpfull and not a religion bigot.

dude, I aint stereotyping, but this is what you see for yourself, only if you turning a blind eye. The persians have always thirst for war. Since the zeus times!
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by rhames(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
ElRey01:
This twitter user claims the picture shows arrested members of Boko Haram ...they look foreign

Chadian and Libyan mercenaries hired by the CIA to create problems for our country.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Fire15: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ElRey01:
This twitter user claims the picture shows arrested members of Boko Haram ...they look foreign

The National assembly should as a matter of urgency enact a law specifying, the death penalty for waging war or involvement in insurgency, by any foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Fire15: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
ElRey01:

The National assembly should as a matter of urgency enact a law specifying, the death penalty for waging war or involvement in insurgency, by any foreigner. It should be death by firing squad or by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by onadana: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
undecidedAnd they are still alive after...interrogation...chai..these guys rock.
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by onoja12: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
GEJ should man up, and immediately expel the chad ambassador to Nigeria, as well as close the boarder and instruct the Nigeria Immigration to begin picking up all people from chad in Nigeria that don't have strong ties to Nigeria for deportation.

ElRey01:
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Wyraciskyi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
knightsTempler:
Those are Chadians mercenaries sent my the Chadian govt to help the course of jihad or more like helping to destabilize Nigeria.

In a normal country these guys will be interrogated and vital info will come from them.

Look More Like Algerians/Morrocans/Tunisians
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by texazzpete(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
pashaun:

Another dumb black! A lot of blacks in Africa worship the white man and think Jesus is white. There are poor blacks that will do anything for money. Who the hell do you think is responsible for the crap that's happening in the world?

In Africa? 99% of the crap that happens there is caused by your fellow black man.

This self-denial is hilarious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by dayocharlse: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE IMPOUNDED CARS FOR 2013/2014 AUCTION.
DO YOU NEED A CAR??IF YES! HERE IS A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY,
NEW TOKUNBOR CARS FOR AUCTION AT SEME BORDER LAGOS NIGERIA,
BY WAREHOSE MANAGER...09034695402
HEAD OF AUCTION SALES AND TARRIF DEPARTMENT IN THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS)
WAREHOUSES AT SEME BORDER IN BADAGRY LAGOS NIGERIA, ,
THIS CARS WERE IMPOUNDED BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS)
DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION INTO THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE READILY AVAILABLE AT
GIVE AWAY PRICES
..IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OWNING A VERY SOUND VEHICLE AT CHEAPER RATE
.;RATING FROM 200,000 UPWARD;THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR
INDIVIDUALS TO GET A SOUND VEHICLE AT A CHEAPER RATE.
CONTACT CUSTOM WAREHOUSE MANAGER....09034695402

NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee
Prices of some Toyota cars
>TOYOTA HIGHLANDER SUV N850,000
• TOYOTA LANDCRUISER SUV-N950,000
• TOYOTA PRADO N930,000
• TOYOTA COROLLA –N600,000
• TOYOTA CAMRY –N300,000-N970,000
• TOYOTA AVENSIS – N400,000-N800,000
• TOYOTA YARIS – N500,000
. TOYOTA AVALON- N400,000-N850,000
. TOYOTA SIENNA- N300,000-N700,000
. TOYOTA PICNIC- N300,000-N500,000
• TOYOTA VENZA – N950,000
. TOYOTA 4RUNNER-N850,000
• TOYOTA RAV4 SUV –N750,000
• TOYOTA HILUX PICKUP-N800,000
• TOYOTA DYNA TRUCK – N900,000
• TOYOTA HIACE BUS – N1,100,000
• TOYOTA COASTER BUS 32 seaters – N1,500,000
Prices of some Peugeot Cars
.Peugeot c230 N400,000
.C300 N500,000
.207 CC306,307 CC
.406,607,806,,Partner Combi
prices of some Honda cars
.HONDA CIVIC – N450,000
.HONDA ACCORD – N400,000
.HONDA ODYSSEY – N620,000
.HONDA CR-V – N500,000
.HONDA PILOT – N500,000
.HONDA ELEMENT -N350,000
.HONDA PILOT – N400,000
.HONDA PRELUDE- N250,000
.HONDA RIDGELINE -N450,000
Prices of some Nissan cars
• Nissan SUNNY – N350,000
• Nissan Civilian 30 seater bus – N800,000
• Nissan Pathfinder SUV – N450,000
. NISSAN ALMERA-N400,000,
. NISSAN FRONNTIER-N400,000
. NISSAN MURANO -N350,000,
. NISSAN PRIMERA-N300,000
. NISSAN QUEST-N400,000,
. NISSAN XTERRA- N450,000
price of some mercedez benz cars
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 190-Series- N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 200-Series- N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 300-Series- N350,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 320 – N400,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 450 – N600,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 500-Series- N650,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ 600 – N700,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ C 200 – N300,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ CLK-Class-N400,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ E-Class-N600,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ G-Class-N700,000
. MERCEDEZ BENZ ML 320-N550,000 .MERCEDEZ BENZ ML 350-N500,000
prices of some volkwagen cars
. VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE- N300,000
. VOLKSWAGEN BORA- N250,000
. VOLKSWAGEN Golf3- N200,000
. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF4- N350,000
. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 5 AND 6- N500,000
. VOLKSWAGEN JETTA- N300,000
. VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT- N300,000
and lots more.call MR ADEDAYO CHARLSE...WAREHOUSE MANAGER...09034695402................09034695402
***ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH,
ALL BUYERS NEEDS AN AUTHORIZATION PAPER TO VISIT THE WAREHOUSE,
WHICH WILL BE GIVEN AFTER REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION PROCESS.......CUSTOM DAYO.....09034695402
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by wazobiaN9(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Chai

This Bh menace is very complex

Machineries again

GOD save us oo

bro, na 'mercenaries'
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by ajebuter(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Seriously, since I have been seeing pictures of captured BH fighters, I have never seen a single one looking neat, attractive or well dressed.
On the contrary, they always look dirty, haggard, unkempt and extremely poverty-ridden no matter their race or complexion.
I think they should turn their guns, bombs and ammunition on their own sheikh and amirs for their poor status in life.
But that would be expected from rational-thinking humans and not brain-washed, bigoted, ignorant and brain-dead cows like BH

Rabbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.