Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. (37891 Views)

Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by ElRey01: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
This twitter user claims the picture shows arrested members of Boko Haram ...they look foreign

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chai

This Bh menace is very complex

GOD save us oo

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by knightsTempler: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Those are Chadians mercenaries sent by the Chadian govt to help the course of jihad or more like helping to destabilize Nigeria.

In a normal country these guys will be interrogated and vital info will come from them.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Descartes: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmmm....what else can I say? undecided

They look like the Libyans or Lebanese embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by jeflexy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Seun must see this..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by ElRey01: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am seeing Boko Haram pledge allegiance to ISIS terrorist group in no distant time from now.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by harrysterol(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wer dem carry does oyibo frm?
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by bright007(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
OK
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by thegoodone2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
chad and france things

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Microtee(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmm...I knw surely that God 'll protect us.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Truth24(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
#charity
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Fabdedon(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
maybe be he was just passing by grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Krak(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
ElRey01:
I am seeing Boko Haram pledge allegiance to ISIS terrorist group in no distant time from now.

They have already done so. So lets brace ourselves for the coming flood.

2015 will be a tough year for Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are Libyan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
ElRey01:

Already happened.

Boko Haram have even dropped their old flag for that of ISIS

Tomorrow some brain dead mushkin will tell us that Boko Haram is Jonathan, MEND and CAN's handiwork

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are from west asia/ middle east region. I suspect Egypt or yemen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by RotrEmmanuel: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
see them! CHAD yellow monkeys!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
embarassed
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:
They are from west asia/ middle east. I suspect Egyptian

Benghazi, Libya most likely.

The bulk of ISIS, Al Qaeda and Taliban foreign fighters are from that region in Libya.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Benghazi, Libya most likely.

The bulk of ISIS, Al Qaeda and Taliban foreign fighters are from that region in Libya.

I see our forever henpeck soilders are already administering medical care regular black african boko boyz dont get. cheesy

Wen will the blacks stop worshipng people that want to enslave them?

Those guys are very dangerous and sick beyond human comprehension.

There are plenty more of them behind boko haram unending terror. Regular blacks would have given up the fight by now.

These are the ones, I have been talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by walexzee11(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chadians keen on disrupting the peace of Nigeria..... Our President keen on making friend with them. Jona must wake up!!!

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are the ones black South Sudanese call the Janja.weed.

They are Arabs booty hunters that desire to rape and pillage Black Africa, whilst hiding behind islam. U can call dem Arab imperialist.

They were very active in the recent Mali terror group invading and chasing Black Africans from their lands.

Those guys are trouble and which ever way u go, the trail heads back to North Africa and subsequently the Middle East.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Just look at them, Vermins!
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Philipmems(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
I hope by now they should have been flexing their 72 virgins in hell... Spare no one and I mean non of the BH fighters.. Bakayokos

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:
They are the ones black South Sudanese call the Janja.weed.

They are Arabs booty hunters that desire to rape and pillage Black Africa, whilst hiding behind islam. U can call dem Arab imperialist.

They were very active in the recent Mali terror group invading and chasing Black Africans from their lands.

Those guys are trouble and which ever way u go, the trail heads back to North Africa and subsequently the Middle East.

Some will disagree with you and say it is MEND, CAN, Jonathan, VATICAN, MOSSAD and Igbos behind bokovill developers

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:

I see our forever henpeck soilders are already administering medical care regular black african boko boyz dont get. cheesy

Wen will the blacks stop worshipng people that want to enslave them?

Those guys are very dangerous and sick beyond human comprehension.

There are plenty more of them behind boko haram unending terror. Regular black would have given up the fight by now.

These are the ones, I have been talking about.

There is a lot of intel in that flea bag arab.

He is better alive than dead... for now
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by leofab(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bleep
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:
Hmmmm....what else can I say? undecided

They look like the Libyans or the Lebanese embarassed

please don't say anything again cuz you don't know your saying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Descartes: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:

please don't say anything again cuz you don't know your saying

Who are you and what do you represent? undecided

Just park well like passat cos this is not a Roman or Celebrities Section angry
Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by BlackBaron: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
There was stills from videos of dead foreigners from previous failed BH attacks.

Not surprised at this but least adds evidence to often scant suspicions of foreign involvement, mercenaries or jihadi tourists as I call them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by waternogetemeny: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

There is a lot of intel in that flea bag arab.

He is better alive than dead... for now

Those guys are very deceptive/manipulative. They are well aware that blacks suffer from inferiority complex with regards to light skin.

America built guantanamo bay as a long term detention centre to completely break them down using torture not permitted on American soil.

Beware of misinformation given for intelligence, this is a very complex aspect of Homeland Security. If anybody knows anything about wat exactly is going on those guys will know but wont talk. Getting them to tell the truth is near impossible.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
In Phyno's voice kill them all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum / Atiku Arrives In Osun For PDP Mega Rally (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.