Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online (1471 Views)

See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics / Eniola Badmus Posted Online This Pic From A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online by Rapfreak(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2014
wow! See photos of what phyno Big fan did with his pic

its not new the the Alobam singer is wining the heart of nigerians with his rap lines that kills the beat.

However, one of his bigest fans Owner @ www.surenaija.com took to his pencil with great love for phyno and drew him, view photos below

what do you have to say

source :- OurDpix
Re: WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online by spartoo: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online by naijaboiy: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2014
That looks more like the picture in my barber's shop
Re: WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online by Medunah: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2014
The guy tried bt it jz doesnt look like phyno to me
Re: WOW! Out Of Love For Phyno See What Fan Did And Posted Online by hatux: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2014
He tried small... But that doesn't look like Phyno to me unless you're told!

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Pray For D’banj, He Is Really Going Down Financially Real Fact / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos / Marrying Smart?? Why Tv Prsenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu Engaged Young Shall Grow Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.