Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Marrying Smart?? Why Tv Prsenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu Engaged Young Shall Grow Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Smart?? Why Tv Prsenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu Engaged Young Shall Grow Boss (1458 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Smart?? Why Tv Prsenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu Engaged Young Shall Grow Boss by folakesdiary: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!!! Where are my Ibo brothers?? I am sure this does not sound like a shocking news to us..My people say if a man wants to marry, he must marry smart! So I heard that the Ebony Life presenter, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu proposed to his girlfriend, Cynthia Obianodo in a romantic dinner at a restaurant in Victoria Island last night...Cynthia O, Who is the only daughter of The Billionaire Young Shall Grow Motors’ Boss Vincent Obianodo. Just incase you live under the rock, let me remind you that YSGM is the highest paid transport company in Nigeria. He operates in every part of the Eastern Nigeria, like that's not enough, he also lease out buses and sells them..So you now relate to why the handsome Ebuka chose his future wifey..

He finally opened up on his instagram and posted her photo today as his WCW [Woman Crush Wednesday] and had soo many of his fans congratulate him..
Check on it ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/marrying-smart-why-tv-prsenter-ebuka.html

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos / Ffuck Y'all Hypocrites & Lesbians (must Read) / [MUST SEE] This Is Incredible Ella The Girl With The Biggest Oranges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.