Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19827 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2009
The Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Africankel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
In times like this, concern shown, and encouragaments drawn from friends cannot go unnoticed. Saying thank you at this point, may not really make any sense. Perhaps the best way I can show my gratitude is to keep praying that the Almighty God return to you much more than you invested in my life on my birthday. May God deal bountifuly with u.

Special thanks to SirJohn for the phone call and the lunch outing. . . God bless You
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
Africankel:

In times like this, concern shown, and encouragaments drawn from friends cannot go unnoticed. Saying thank you at this point, may not really make any sense. Perhaps the best way I can show my gratitude is to keep praying that the Almighty God return to you much more than you invested in my life on my birthday. May God deal bountifuly with u.

Special thanks to SirJohn for the phone call and the lunch outing. . . God bless You

That was really great of SirJohn. Love is beautiful. Religion stinks. Warmest Regards!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2009
JJYOU:

wont the haters get jealous you own all these sites. wait for them to tell us you are flaunting your wealth in their face

So I unconsciously came across as flaunting nope. . I definitely I m not . . but basically we really don’t mind them (haters) ummm. . . don’t dwell on their opinion actually. . Let them continue rhapsodizing over us. The fact is we re bigger than them and have taken over
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
@JJYOU
grin

I like ur sense of humour, bro

I recall when I was sending my domicilliary account details to one of my telecom customers in the US and one pharisee ( grin ) happened to peep on what I was doing, he screamed ''Yes! what are you doing with dollar account again? Did Pastor Chris teach you to be duping people by sending them your account details so they can send you money? You are in Nigeria what are you doing with a dollar account?''

I laff tire that day grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by chigonye: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ David.
The Bible has already told us about people like u. It says " the things of things of the Spirit, the natural man is foolishness, " It is very obvious that you are learned, but u have allowed the knowledge of the things of this world to encapsulate the your spirit man who God deals with directly. You are short-circuiting the flow of God in your life. You might be rich and successful, but remember that true and lasting success comes from God. God's for you today is to open up your spirit to Him and you will be amazed. Rev. Chris Oyakhilome is God's voice for this generation! i personally have been deeply improved, transformed and living a life beyond my imaginations, just because he(Rev. Chris) answered to the call of God.
God bless you
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
Today 26th June is my birthday!  I thank God for His mercy and kindness. Come celebrate with me here in NairaLand
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 4:53am On Jun 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Hub. . u re special cos you were bought with a price and valuable to God!

love u
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2009
Happy Birthday! Wish you many more 26th June's. Will call you later tonight
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Pepeye:

Happy Birthday Hub. . u re special cos you were bought with a price and valuable to God!

love u

Thank you my beloved Pepeye. You're the light of the world.

SirJohn:

Happy Birthday! Wish you many more 26th June's. Will call you later tonight

Thank you my brother SirJohn.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2009
@noetic2, no one worships pastor Chris, he is my pastor and a prophet of God worth hearing, forget any sentiments and assumptions. It is written, "believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper." (2 Chronicles 20:20)
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by sleek29(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2009
Dont mind them they cant just figure out what makes pastor chris so blessed, and the fact that he does not respond to all their verbal attacks.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Backslider(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2009
If a prophet speaks s lie he is not to be believed.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2009
Backslider:

If a prophet speaks s lie he is not to be believed.

I wonder how a "backslider" will discern the true state of God's prophets if not only for his/her sentiments and assumptions cheesy grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. Psalm 119:130

The Word of God is active and powerful to the pulling down of any strong holds. Thank You Lord Jesus.

The Word Works! Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2009
hubreality:

@noetic2, no one worships pastor Chris, he is my pastor and a prophet of God worth hearing, forget any sentiments and assumptions. It is written, "believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper." (2 Chronicles 20:20)

what qualifies chris as a prophet of God?

sleek29:

Dont mind them they cant just figure out what makes pastor chris so blessed, and the fact that he does not respond to all their verbal attacks.

did u man cursed and not yet caught?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2009
noetic2:

what qualifies chris as a prophet of God?

did u man cursed and not yet caught?

You need to ask God about what qualifies any man as His prophet.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2009
hubreality:

You need to ask God about what qualifies any man as His prophet.

God has already spoken, He said that by their fruits we shall know them.

so what are the fruits of chris that makes him God's prophet?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
@noetic2, judge yourself first. Do you know that salvation is personal? No room for sentiments, debates, and religious rantings here! Posting is free, go ahead and start multiple threads as a judge regarding your quest. It's no news.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
hubreality:

@noetic2, judge yourself first. Do you know that salvation is personal? No room for sentiments, debates, and religious rantings here! Posting is free, go ahead and start multiple threads as a judge regarding your quest. It's no news.

whats the meaning of this rambling? are u educated at all?

you called chris a prophet of God. . . .the same God said that by their fruits we shall know them. . . . .so why dont u just state the fruits of chris that makes him God's prophet? must u come with usual hypocritical and ridiculous worship of chris mantra?

what are the GOOD FRUITS of chris that makes him a prophet of GOD?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
hubreality:

You'll understand from that scriptures in 2 Chronicles from chapter 18 to 20 that the spirit of God spoke through  King Jehoshaphat to encourage his people about the sayings of young Jahaziel whom the Spirit of God came upon and he prophesied of God's plan and purposes for them beyond what their eyes could see; Jehoshaphat knew that some will critically question, even not believing the young Jahaziel whom God graciously used to strengthen their faith. The King sounded this openly; in chapter 20. Read below:

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.

And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper."

God is no respecter of persons. His gifts are without repentance. He is a Loving father and He can even use a stone for His glory. Leave matter; we walk by faith and not by sight. The Love of God counts.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
hubreality:

You'll understand from that scriptures in 2 Chronicles from chapter 18 to 20 that the spirit of God spoke through  King Jehoshaphat to encourage his people about the sayings of young Jahaziel whom the Spirit of God came upon and he prophesied of God's plan and purposes for them beyond what their eyes could see; Jehoshaphat knew that some will critically question, even not believing the young Jahaziel whom God graciously used to strengthen their faith. The King sounded this openly; in chapter 20. Read below:

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.

And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper."

God is no respecter of persons. His gifts are without repentance. He is a Loving father and He can even use a stone for His glory. Leave matter; we walk by faith and not by sight. The Love of God counts.

what has any of this got to do with the fruits of chris? what are the good fruits of chris that makes him a prophet of God?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2009
@noetic2, MY ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTION " what are the good fruits of chris that makes him a prophet of God?" WILL ALWAYS BE FOR YOU TO ASK GOD NOT ME OK! JUDGE, DECLARE YOUR VERDICT grin grin shocked NO ARGUMENTS!!! wink
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by noetic2: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
hubreality:

@noetic2, MY ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTION " what are the good fruits of chris that makes him a prophet of God?" WILL ALWAYS BE FOR YOU TO ASK GOD NOT ME OK! JUDGE, DECLARE YOUR VERDICT grin grin shocked NO ARGUMENTS!!! wink

I can deduce from this response that chris has no good fruit. since u have been worshipping under him for ages and cannot name ONE good fruit from chris, does that not imply that chris is a modern day agent of SATAN?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2009
noetic2:

I can deduce from this response that chris has no good fruit. since u have been worshipping under him for ages and cannot name ONE good fruit from chris, does that not imply that chris is a modern day agent of SATAN?

grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2009
Ephesians 4:3-8 (King James Version)

Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.