Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Nigerian Christianity. #paramode Version - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nigerian Christianity. #paramode Version (495 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Christianity. #paramode Version by TheObserver(m): 5:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Christians of nowadays...
I'm sick and tired of em bull-issh...
Trying 2 act holier than the Lord God himself and not know that's this holiness of a subject separates humans and God in quadrillion nanomiles.
Even the modern day church is now logically treating the word of God to suit our corrupt lifestyle...
When a niggur knows the texts in the bible and he can speak fairly well, make people scared of some unseen enemies and he can rake in cash for some sponsors who r in the church's board, then voila!!! He's a "pastor"!!
And "christians" be trying to please gods of men who call themselves Men of God.
They put on clothes n hats by copying the dress sense of their "mummy G.O. all in the name of trying to act "a character" or style their hair like their overseers for eye-service reasons or any other reasons best known to them.
Some even copy the talking style of their leaders in church!!! Yes! I mean the voice!
Geez!!

I can't stress enough that what you really are is what u do and think when no one's looking...

I don't care if u didn't pierce ur earlobes or u don't drink.
You read the Bible every dawning of the day or u pray for hours.
You avoid the so called sinners so that they don't "infect" an already sin infested you... You carry a study bible on your chest everywhere you go... Even in school classrooms and offices !! Niggur, IS YOU OK??!!
Doesn't it make u uncomfortable carrying such text by hand when u av ur body to act it??
You act like anything that comes from a bar is a sin to ingest, including peppersoup, eva water and even coleslaw!!
Or maybe someone told u som'n in confidence and you snitched by making a subject outta it in church??
Countless things mehn...
You people this talks to, please attack me. I am a christian...and proudly I must say. Not like I'm a buddhist , a zoroaster or anything.
Dis is just a nigga pouring out his mind for all to see what the people u call brethren do.
The church is not for the strong in faith... In real sense, its for those who's faith is failing so they can be fortified with the unfailing word of God and his promises via the christ-like brethren .
God bless us all.
#shikena

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Did You Attend Your Crossover Service? / Do You Believe In Christ?...then Read This / Number Of Persecuted Christians Tops 100 Million Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.