Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After (1339 Views)

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / (photos): UNN Female Graduate Dies A Day After Jubiliating About 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by newsbeam24(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Conjoined twins who shared a body and a single heart have died just one day after being born in Atlanta.

Asa and Eli Hamby – who were delivered by c-section at 7.32am Thursday, only survived until 5pm the following day.

READ MORE:http://.com/one-million-conjoined-atlanta-twins-shared-arms-legs-heart-die-just-one-day-birth-parents-make-heartbreaking-video-announcement/

Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by Holywizard: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Congratulation to the parents
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
^^^ did you read that the twins were cojoined or that they died 24 hours after their birth. What exactly are you congratulating the parents for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by armadeo(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Holywizard:
Congratulation to the parents

As short as the topic is you couldn't even read it. Let's assume the topic was changed.

As short as the post is you still couldn't read it.

Let me summarise for you. The children are dead what the parents need are your condolences not congratulations. Abi your phone auto correct.
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by reaky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
No mind am
He was hoping for FTC
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by Holywizard: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
armadeo:

As short as the topic is you couldn't even read it. Let's assume the topic was changed.

Let me summarise for you. The children are read what the parents need are your condolences not congratulations. Abi your phone auto correct.
Are u ok? Are u de dead or de deadee?
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by ChiSun27(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
So painful...xpecialy 4 d woman...I feel 4 her...n d dead twins...mayb God wanna save dem frm unncessary future pains of series of tests and surgeries. Mek dem kukuma rest now dan sufa lata in pain kom stil die join am.
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Holywizard:
Are u ok? Are u de dead or de deadee?

God.

I give up!
Re: Conjoined Atlanta Twins Who Shared Arms, Legs And A Heart Die Just One Day After by Chanchit: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
armadeo:

Let me summarise for you. The children are dead what the parents need are your condolences not congratulations. Abi your phone auto correct.

Well, I also congratulate the parents. Of what use would those twins be to the society? They would cause their parents lots of money and pain, all they have to do all their lifes is to sleep, eat, maybe watch tv, and have a nanny close by. Abegi, congratulations o!

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly OFFA Admtt 2015/2016 / Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2015/2016 Post UTME Registration Form Is Out. / Comfirmed 2015 Gce Biology ESSAY & OBJ Answer Now Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.