Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport (6093 Views)

Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Plane Load Of Arms Impounded At Kano Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by NafeesaAA(f): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2014
The plane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Eldavido1: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2014
Seems like all around the world we have more enemies than friends!
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by NafeesaAA(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Pix

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by NafeesaAA(f): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2014
More coming

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by NafeesaAA(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Gozzzy(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Iberiibe!!!! Many countries are threatened by naija o!!!! Who is for us, and who is against us I think we should have in mind that we are alone now in this planet, and strive to be stronger together to the shame of our detractors!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by NafeesaAA(f): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Pix

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by smsshola(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmm...na naija we dey,one clueless from d presidency will come out now nd giv us one dullness nd clueless statement.Den d plane wl b release den case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Gboliwe: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Still waiting for you Nafeesa

The state government should give the press a briefing. We need to know what's going on before we start casting blames.
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by 2cato: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2014
How come and how mange? APC una well done. I can see the violent change coming to nigeria
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Born2rule are planning..
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Osakah24(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Its possible this arsenals where paid for by Naija and they actually might be for our military but disguised as seized ammunition. Another challenge of not passing gay law, America na big time enemy, take your gays to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Chad chadi chadii!!!!! How many times did I call you?
Learn from what Al-shabaa is doing to Kenya now.
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2014
untill we begin to manufacture our own arms ...no body will respect us ..i tell u

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2014
They played the scripts well.
I'm really impress. Nollywood, come and learn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by mployer(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Osakah24:
Its possible this arsenals where paid for by Naija and they actually might be for our military but disguised as seized ammunition. Another challenge of not passing gay law, America na big time enemy, take your gays to hell.

It was paid for by naija but was being delivered to bokoharam.

This Russian alliance have to stop.
America was right after all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Alphaoscar: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
2cato:
How come and how mange? APC una well done. I can see the violent change coming to nigeria

blame it on APC as usual. bunch of nincompoops.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by holatin(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I just pray that plane no lost soon with its luggage

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by LordMecuzy(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm Nigeria My Country I'm Just so Confused
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by mployer(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Aprime:
They played the scripts well.
I'm really impress. Nollywood, come and learn.

There is no script their bro, those arms were being diverted. It is happening, our tanks have being found in the hand of bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by ElRey01: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2014
This is really very serious. They are working assiduously to actualize their prediction of our disintegration on or before 2015. We should be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Osakah24(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
mployer:

It was paid for by naija but was being delivered to bokoharam.

This Russian alliance have to stop.
America was right after all
Right about what? you still believe that america? I prefer russia to america anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by kelvz(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
rmb

'if the head is corrupt nd weak .what do u expect from the body'

we need a president with action .someone the whole world will.fear and respect''

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by zeal22(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
As USA no gree sell, Russia don dispose archaic weapons we go still pay! I know sabi who to blame now!
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2014
Gboliwe:
Still waiting for you Nafeesa

The state government should give the press a briefing. We need to know what's going on before we start casting blames.
I wonder the way some of you think. What press release are you expecting from the Kano State Government. The airport is owned by the Federal Government. (a) aviation; (b) arms, ammunition and explosives; (c) diplomatic, consular and trade representation fall under the exclusive legislative list.
It is Jonathan that has explanations to make.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by kuderrich: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
The truth is dat Russia is supplying arms to chad who is in turn supplying boko haram jst cos of d newly discovered oil is lake chad near borno. Until we realize we're fighting chad we mayb nt overcome dis insurgency .

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by mployer(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Osakah24:
Right about what? you still believe that america? I prefer russia to america anytime.

America refused to sell to you.

Russia agrees to sell to you but end up selling to your enemy.

Can't you see the difference?

America was right about sighting loopholes in our military which will likely divert any arms delivered to us. It is happening already.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Osakah24:
What has our refusal to pass laws that favour gay got to do with this? Even in the US, it is not all its 50 states and territories that have agreed to pass the law. You need to start reading.
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Gboliwe: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder the way some of you think. What press release are you expecting from the Kano State Government. The airport is owned by the Federal Government. (a) aviation; (b) arms, ammunition and explosives; (c) diplomatic, consular and trade representation fall under the exclusive legislative list.
It is Jonathan that has explanations to make.

He is the governor, more like the class prefect if that's what you can relate with. He should have a say here.

In any case, I need an official statement. I want to know what's going on. Not the hearsay, insinuations, conspiracies I have been reading
Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by acenazt: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
bullshit. I see no Cyrillic on the crates or chopper. not Russian.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Contents Of The Russian Plane Impounded At Kano Airport by Iroh88(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Oritsejafor and Ihejirika should be taken in for questioning!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque / Breaking: APC Now Have 86 Senators Out 109 And Counting.. / Rivers Lockdown: FG Hits Wike; Police Commissioner, Air Force Base Commander In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.