Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. (1308 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. by ebistar(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
You should not be surprise to see such things in this world today. Because everything in this world is turned upside down.
For example, what i experienced Yesterday was not real at all.
A Chinese man came to Abuja Nigeria to advertize a particular business, which he succeeded. After staying in Abuja for some years, he went back to China and came back with his wife, a very beautiful one for that matter.
After one year, his wife got pregnant and gave birth to a son.
Now, what surprises me most here is that, the baby does not look like them, the BABY was Black. Meaning, they gave birth to a Black Baby.
Please tell me, what do you think really happened to them?
Re: A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2014
coolthis thread must make FB bonanza iJN.av been booking space in the wrong threads angry

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. by acenazt: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2014
one thing! She was Shagging a bigger cock. Obinna's in particular. poor China man done got sidelined

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. by Orunto: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
"Chomtin wont wong". All the "Amalas" and "ewedu" he had came back to him period. There is God ooo!

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Man Came To Nigeria With His Wife, And Gave Birth To A Black Baby. by ebistar(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
That was exactly what the Chinese man said. "chomtin wong" u got it write.
Take a look at the picture below.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! (TGIF) / Post Yours If You Were Born In Da 80's / Frank and his Girlfriend's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.