Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

*wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* (979 Views)

Nokia N97 & Its Wlan/wireless Feature / .:. Access Your Computer Files On Your Phone Via Wlan .:. / Problems Connecting To Internet Via Wlan Or Wifi (nokia E61i) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* by debedebe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pls anyone wit help!!! i av a nokia N81 most of the time i always see some wireless network on my phone , pls how can i connect wit the network found on my phone or even to my pc. some time some of the SECURITIES are: open network,WEP(wired equivqlent privacy), MODE:infrastructure
Re: *wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
First the wireless connections that are open mean there are no restrictions(no passwords) so you can connect easily if it doesn't have internet access point.then there's nothing you can do with the system.also WEP are networks that are protected with a password.infrastructure kinda refers to access point i think. Connecting with Nokia:go to your connection folder and select wlan wizard.choose the network.and nokia will define an IAP for you.then you can browse with your web or internet related app or you just do is to select the defined access point.as for systems that one na long thing to write here.so google it on your own.
Re: *wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* by debedebe(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2008
thank's pc guru.
Re: *wlan(wireless Local Area Network)* by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
as a matter of fact i'm posting with an n81 using wlan in my skl. The thing is very easy, just open ur web browser, type the website u want 2 visit them select ur prefered access point. In case ur using wlan and u see 'no gateway reply' dat simply means u can't use that particular wlan, search for another one or try free browsing

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Samsung 18000 And Htc Touch Pro 2 / Samsung I9010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani(limited Edition) For Grabs! / I Want To Buy A Phone That Is Good For Browsing/trading Forex/camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.