Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106772 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by iSlayer: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
All the way from Anambra I humbly salute you Abians. Great people!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
U guys should post pictures of roads not individual buildings angry sad undecided
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Aba Nigeria

The 4 dtorey orange building is Tonimas' Hotel at Neni, Anambra State which is his hometown. The 6 storey building is his corporate head office in Aba, Abia State.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abagworo:

The 4 dtorey orange building is Tonimas' Hotel at Neni, Anambra State which is his hometown. The 6 storey building is his corporate head office in Aba, Abia State.
yap, that's true
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abagworo:
Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba.

Orji Uzor handwork
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by flowlessdot: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Umuahia rail line

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by flowlessdot: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some streets and houses in Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by flowlessdot: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Still streets

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Not so clear but quite detailed picture of Aba city courtesy Christ Embassy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
heard abia mall is opening thursday,can anyone post pictures?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2017
The member representing Aba known as Ossy Prestige donated these free beautiful buses. I believe it's something worth commending as a lot of money is involved in its sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
More photos

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
Updated drone shot from parts of Aba.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
Abia is always beautiful, God's unfinished project. Okezie is there doing the good work he knows best to do. With Okezie, Aba and Abia in general will soon become the people's paradise.

God bless Abia more
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tysontim(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2017
Umuahia at night

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by daveomovosa: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
PROMO.. PROMO.. PROMO..       BUY DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE OF N1,450 PER BAG. YOU CAN CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT ON ( 08149273254 )
PURCHASE TRAILER LOAD OF DANGOTE CEMENT AT A LOW FACTORY PRICE.
WE SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY UPON OUR CUSTOMER(S) ORDER.
*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE FACTORY.
*PRICE PER BAG: N1,450 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 1,450 X 600 BAGS =  N870,000 NAIRA ONLY.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER: 2DAYS MAXIMUM.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE / YOUR STATE. CALL US TODAY ON ( 08149273254 ).‎
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
[Abia
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by akanuson: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Itutu

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by MXrap: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Abia thread is on.

Chef2000 aka okpalanambra, come and carry your dilapidated filthy Abia state
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by SonOfEl(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
MXrap:
Abia thread is on.

Chef2000 aka okpalanambra, come and carry your dilapidated filthy Abia state

just take your disease away from this thread. I hate HATRED in all forms
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by phoenix911: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Abagworo:
More photos

Nice Buses
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by sirblend: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Abia state is so far the worst state in Nigeria...Stop deceiving us with pictures...Every time I come home, I cry because of the level of neglect and rot in Abia state.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by sirblend: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2020
flowlessdot:
Umuahia rail line

For the past 20 years, this railway line has not functioned.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Rochas2023: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Nice pictures
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by yak(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
B2mario:
Abia is always beautiful, God's unfinished project. Okezie is there doing the good work he knows best to do. With Okezie, Aba and Abia in general will soon become the people's paradise.

God bless Abia more

will u still say this?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by sammily(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
I will be going to Aba through Sam Mbakwe intl airport Owerri soon and will like to know how and where to enter public transport to Aba from the airport and back. I just want to have an idea at hand. I will appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba from Eboh media

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abagworo:
Aba from Eboh media
I really like what Eboh is doing.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

I really like what Eboh is doing.

He's covering all major cities in Southeast and South-south using 4k drone. He has written a history for our future generations to use in evaluating our generation in hundreds of years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by sammily(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2020
sammily:
I will be going to Aba through Sam Mbakwe intl airport Owerri soon and will like to know how and where to enter public transport to Aba from the airport and back. I just want to have an idea at hand. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.