Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories (764 Views)

Pls Wats D Price Of Hp Pavilon Dv6 Laptop? / I Need A Laptop The Range From D Price Of 30k And 35k / Where Can I Get A Projector To Organize A Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories by tunad4rari(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls friends I need d prices of projector and all the accessories required to install it
Re: L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories by cardoso111(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
uk used cost around 25k upward
projector screenstarts from 10k.New projevtor statts from 55k ip.
Re: L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories by Harmilly: 5:11am On Dec 08, 2014
tunad4rari:
pls friends I need d prices of projector and all the accessories required to install it
new or used
Re: L Need D Price Of A Projector And All Its Accessories by tunad4rari(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
used and new

(1) (Reply)

My Data Is Flying Out, Guru In The House Help Me / Quality And Cost-affordability Comes With Website Designing Company In India / Can I Put My Eti Salat Normal Sim Into My Modem And Will It Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.