Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? (742 Views)

My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by gatiano(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
The life of Jesus can lead one to complete freedom if one understands him and likewise, it can put one in total darkness and bondage if one should misunderstand him. Do you believe that we the black people of the earth are a Jesus too? Yes we are, we are the Jesus that was nailed on the cross (calvary Jesus). listen, learn and study, it is a week digest for those who understand that they need freedom from all sources of unability and bondage. i present to you "the 4 Jesuses".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAAmiVtkF90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3O-RpAg0Bs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eao8D1HTHTc

you may continue to listen ahead for yourselves.
One may ask "what is my business with the african american"? and i will ask you back, "don't you have business with the truth you have been looking for all your life?" if it truth is in planet pluto, i shall go there to find it/them. and besides they are our brothers and i can proof it with facts.

Happy sunday y'all, GOD'S blessings, peace and mercies.
Re: Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by emmyskies(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eiya
Re: Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by Phoenix001(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't have enough data to download the video. Can you summarised the content of the video?
Re: Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by gatiano(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
The summary of it is that: You are the Jesus that died and most now be risen. When you have some data, just take a few snippets at some parts of videos.

Phoenix001:
I don't have enough data to download the video. Can you summarised the content of the video?
Re: Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by tartar9(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
*sighs*
Re: Is It Possible That The Name 'jesus' In Scripture Is More Than 1 Individual? by gatiano(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Do not mind my privious reply. Infact Thankyou Brother, You are a God sent God that wanted Me to go back an refocus properly on the videos. I will definitely get what I missed the first time. Please do endeavour to ask me again Sir.

Phoenix001:

(1) (Reply)

To Hell With God's Mercies!!!- Imoh David / What Does It Mean To Be A Bornagain Christian? / The Power Of The Word Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.