Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Muslim Vs Christian Conversation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Vs Christian Conversation (4604 Views)

Catholic Vs Christian Association Of Nigeria / Islamic Monotheism Vs. Christian (trinitarian) Polytheism / Muslim Vs Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
The Christians will always cry for in box conversations as if they have something different to offer..

One Thubalethu Glorious Cindi sent me a friend request with the aim of provoking me maybe, and immediately I confirm her request, here she goes..

Call it Thubalethu Glorious Cindi Vs Eneye Ahmad Jamiu Emma; you are very correct.

Thubalethu, mind you, am not here for anyone to applaud me neither do I care about any one condemning me..

My intentions lies between me and my Creator.......

And as long as I live, I will continue to uncover, unveil, and expose falsehood that is a trap for the innocent souls..

That is only to those who care to listen as there is no compulsion in Islam and surely Paradise is so real and Hell Fire is certain for the Polytheists like you…..

Men of understanding, enjoy you reading this conversation and say Alhamdulilah at the end…

Thubalethu “Hi who is allah”

Me- Hi, Allah? He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him.

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Where does he originate??”

Me- Smiles. Check that definition very well. He has no begging, and no end. He is the first without origin, and the last without End. So??

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “What has he created?”

Me- You and I and the whole universe......... He Created everything you can imagine.. On earth, and under the sea....

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Who told you that?”

Me- ALLAH...............

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “My bible says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Wat do u say abt dat?”

Me- Your Bible says?
Where was God before the beginning? Before the creation of heavens and the earth?

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “He ws there oh cos I knw He operates in a mysterious way He's self existant. He was n is n is to come”

Me- That doesn't Answer my question dear. You wana know "God" (Allah).
So, according to your Bible, Where was God Before the beginning? Thanks..

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Allah is a god nt a God”

Me- Smiles Really? Produce your evidence Before I prove to you that the Biblical "Gid" is sun! Lolz

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “There's one God in three forms God the father,son and holy spirit. This allah thng is all lies its jst a moon god period”

Me- Lolzzz Produce your evidence, bcz am just starting with you....

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “I hv evidence in genesis 1:1-26”

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Nw I believe wen the word of God says "my people r perishin because of lack of knowledge"

Me- Who is the AUTHOR of Genesis So much more for my dear. At the end, we see who is Perish bcz of lack of knowledge. Lolzzz

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Ur so calld god ws created by my God”

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Dd ur so calld muhammed or hoever conquer the grave?”

Me- That does nt answer my question dear Who is the AUTHOR of Genesis? We are not talking Muhammad. we come to that after you prove to me that Allah is not = God.

Lolzzz Dont get Frustrated please.

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “My God ddnt go to the grave bt went thru the grave case closed He is God of gods(allah) He reigns n the Holy spirit is there wit u wethr u deny it or nt it will convict u of the sin of unbelief”

Me- Hahahahahaha. Your God went Through the grave? Who is the AUTHOR of Genesis?

Me- Now we know who is Perishing for lack of knowledge. My dear if you say "ALLAH is not God", then who is your God? who create you?? Who sustain you?? Who watches over you??

When you sleep at every night; you have not less than 5 different openings on your face that any insects can simply penetrate and sting you...

Please who guides you day and overnights since your childhood??
I can go on and on, the reason I won't give up on you is that you are still breathing!

l will explain to you who ALLAH is; because Ignorance is a disease which no doctor can cure {medically}……

First I would like to ask; what is the name or attributes of God in your mother’s tongue?

Tell me.....

For example if you are an Igbo, you may say God is Chineke. If you are Yoruba, you may say God is Olorun. If you are Ebira, you may say God is Ohomorihi. If you are an Edo Person, you may say God is Osanogwa. If you are from Somorika, you may say Oshokunu. If you are a Hausa or a Jew, you may say God is Ubangiji or Eloi respectively….

So the name of the supreme God depends on the language we speak……..

Now I am asking you; do the Arabs don’t have a name for the supreme God of the universe

Well, it is therefore important to note that you Christians are not really interested in studying the Qur'anic Language of Arabic; am not surprised though, if only you have ever took your time to study the Injeel given to Christ too……

Because, the Injeel {Gospel} was not the Bible and can never be! Or did Jesus speak in English? Is he an English man?

However, I will quickly remind You that all Languages were created by ALLAH {God} and so every language has a word for the Supreme God……

So in which ever language one addresses God, provided one does not violate any of His attributes, it is right……..

My dear, it is however important to also note that Jesus (P.B.U.H) prayed in his mother’s tongue which is Aramaic, as he could not speak any other Language like English, French, Swahili or Yoruba……

Other Prophets of Allah also spoke in their mother’s tongues for the same reason.(i.e. they can’t speak any other language)….

The name of God in Arabic Language which is the Quranic Language is ALLAH. Everyone therefore can call on God in the language he/she speaks…..

In respect of this logical write up, the Qur’an did not forget to mention it,Surah al-Isra {17:110}; “Saya, call upon ALLAH or call upon Rahman, by which ever name you call Him {it is fit) for to him belongs the most beautiful names”.

Several Verses in the Qur’an further emphasized on this………. Surah Al-A’raf {7:180}, Surah Ta’Ha {20:8}; that to ALLAH belongs the most beautiful names……..

But why do we Muslims then prefer calling the creator of heavens and earth by the Arabic name “Allah” instead of the general English name “God’

The reason is simple, you should get it in to your head and perhaps try and digest it………….

That Allah is a Pure unique word………

The only name of the supreme God that cannot be pluralized……

Let’s examine this carefully with full reasoning……….

Suffix and Prefix to th[b]e name “God” which you stick by!

(1)-------God+s=gods…..

There is nothing like ‘Allahs’ in Arabic…….

(2)-------God+des =goddess {a female god}…......

ALLAH has got no gender………

(3)-------God+father =godfather……….

There is nothing like Allah father in Islam...

(4)-------God+mother = godmother……[/b]

There is nothing like Allah mother in Islam.

And that is why we Muslims prefer calling the creator of heavens and the earth by the name “ALLAH”…

God is never the appropriate word for the Creator……….

Therefore, I think if you continue to say "Allah is not God"; then I challenge you to make a post, tag me and many others and state your points logically with real facts from your Bible or Al-Quran!

Now show me a single Verse from your Bible or Quran where it says "Allah is not God"! Or "Allah is moon god" according to your madness!

If you fail, then, you've got no choice than submit to Allah your Creator!!!

The Creator of Jesus whom you worship Perhaps you are trying to tell me that you don’t even know whom the Creator heavens and earth is…………

Again; Ignorance is a Capital disease which no doctor can treat except Islam…….

You’ve got no choice than accept Islam and be save!!!!!!!!

Í Lové Alláh So you can hang your self uh!

But soon or latter, to Allah is your return!!!

Surrender now or you perish in Hell Fire!!!

Jesus cannot save you!

You still own me an answer-Who is the AUTHOR of Genesis? Lolzzz

Thubalethu Glorious Cindi “Muhammed is a man jst lyk u stl u worship him tht doesn't mke sense oh u of little knowledge. My God watches over me nt sum gods of urs nothng changes my believe. Y use a sign of a moon cos allah is a moon god its lyk worshipin cubic dats insane. You worship a god of a thing tht MY GOD created.”

Me- Lolzzz Muhammad is Indeed a Man in greatness of a Prophet just like Jesus, just like Abraham, just like Moses, just like Noah, etc. (Peace be upon them all) And I don't worship him.

Muhammad is Not Alláh (God). Jesus is Not Alláh (God).

Alláh is Not moon my dear, Allah is the Creator of moon, sun, stars, day and night, etc. Now, why do you worship the Cross!

Lolzzz Surah 41:37; Allah says " Among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate yourselves before the sun or the moon; rather prostrate yourselves before Allah, Who created them both, if you truly are His worshippers."

Unfortunately, your Bible says God is sun! Psalms 84:11?
Little wonder you worship on Sun-Day!

Or is Sunday the sabbath day? Pathetic.

You better wake up and stop saying what you have No knowledge about!

How can such a thing be you! "God"? Lolzzz wake up! {Sent her image of her hanged god}..

And that marks her end in my In box…

I pity the Christians really………..

Alhamdulilah……

https://www.facebook.com/eneye.emma/posts/926407527376798
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
I smell religious war brewing.... anyways, Jesus Christ is the son of God, and that's what I believe in smiley
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I smell religious war brewing.... anyways, Jesus Christ is the son of God, and that's what I believe in smiley

QUR'AN QUOTATION

Al-Ikhlas
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, (1) Allah, the Eternal Refuge. (2) He neither begets nor is born, (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)
QURAN112:1-4
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

112:2

Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3

He neither begets nor is born,
112:4

And to Him none could be co-equal.

BIBLE QUOTATION

Genesis 6:1-2English Standard Version (ESV)
Increasing Corruption on Earth

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Romans 8:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 1:12King James Version (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Psalm 2:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you

1 Chronicles 22:10King James Version (KJV)

10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Jeremiah 31:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Exodus 4:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son,
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
tola9ja:

QUR'AN QUOTATION

Al-Ikhlas
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, (1) Allah, the Eternal Refuge. (2) He neither begets nor is born, (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)
QURAN112:1-4
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

112:2

Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3

He neither begets nor is born,
112:4

And to Him none could be co-equal.

BIBLE QUOTATION

Genesis 6:1-2English Standard Version (ESV)
Increasing Corruption on Earth

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Romans 8:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 1:12King James Version (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Psalm 2:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you

1 Chronicles 22:10King James Version (KJV)

10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Jeremiah 31:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Exodus 4:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son,
lwkmfly!! see this guy o grin why u de quote heaven n earth for me? no offense o, but I don't understand ur Quran stuff undecided I'm a christian till I die, and nothing will change that.so I don't even have time to argue. smiley
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmfly!! see this guy o grin why u de quote heaven n earth for me? no offense o, but I don't understand ur Quran stuff undecided I'm a christian till I die, and nothing will change that.so I don't even have time to argue. smiley

I SHOW YOU IN THE BIBLE THAT JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY SON OF GOD
BUT GOD DOSE NOT BEGOT AND HE IS NOT BEGOTTEN
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by sexyedjutto: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am a christian,but muslims are full of hate.there was a post recently on nairaland where a youruba musician converted from islam to christianity...mehn u need to see the way muslim faithfuls were cursing him,tellin him that he will die,wishing him death and all sorts,the post is just 4 days old so u can go verify my claims there
i have a few questions for u
1.why is it that when a muslim converts to christianity you people start abusing him and wishing him death,but if a christian converts to muslim we dont criticize at all(we believe the God we serve is doing you a favour not the other way round)
2.why is it that all the terrorists groups around the world presently are all muslim groups....(you dont want me to start calling name believe me)not a single christian terrorist group
3. Why is it that when a muslim owns a house he/she will never employ a christian as a gateman.....reverse is the case in christianity
.....christians are soo full of love for every humans but muslims...shm
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by sexyedjutto: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am a christian,but muslims are full of hate.there was a post recently on naijaloaded where a youruba musician converted from islam to christianity...mehn u need to see the way muslim faithfuls were cursing him,tellin him that he will die,wishing him death and all sorts,the post is just 4 days old so u can go verify my claims there
1.why is it that when a muslim converts to christianity you people start abusing him and wishing him death,but if a christian converts to muslim we dont criticize at all(we believe the God we serve is doing you a favour not the other way round)
2.why is it that all the terrorists groups around the world presently are all muslim groups....(you dont want me to start calling name believe me)not a single christian terrorist group
3. Why is it that when a muslim owns a house he/she will never employ a christian as a gateman.....reverse is the case in christianity
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
sounds like blind faith to me when u make such statement
EroticAngelina:
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Everything you said here is simply generalization. Did you care to read comments made by your fellow christians when Pastor's daughter turned muslim or when other atctresses reverted to islam?. Did you read their insultive comments?. This is a matter of what we call adhab (manner) in islam. You can not crucify all muslims or islam base on what certain folks think.

When you said a musician, are you refering to Ayuba?. Well, Ayuba had made derogatory statement before which clearly indicates he has no clue about islam. As for muslims, insulted him, I am yet to read that. All comments by muslims on his so called conversion differ from the way you portray abuse here.

Besides, this topic is not about your post. As for muslim homeowner not hiring christians. Yes, there should be no discrimination base on religion for employment. But this case is a little personal because you said "muslim house" not a parastatal. A muslim or christian homeowner may decide to hire who or what. The case is different if it is general public like business ventures. Dangote is muslim. Doesnt he have lots of non-muslim employees?. Please get over this elementary mentality.
sexyedjutto:
Am a christian,but muslims are full of hate.there was a post recently on naijaloaded where a youruba musician converted from islam to christianity...mehn u need to see the way muslim faithfuls were cursing him,tellin him that he will die,wishing him death and all sorts,the post is just 4 days old so u can go verify my claims there

1 Like

Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
DRAMA IN IKARE AKOKO:

Kindly read this extract from the transcript of 58-minute dialogue, between myself (Yusuf Adepoju) and Reverend Mrs Okunola- during our recent 2-Day Public Lectures, held on 21st and 22nd of November 2014 at Ikare-Akoko. (See attached Pictures)

YUSUF: How are you Ma? Can you please tell us your name?

MRS OKUNOLA: I am Reverend (Mrs) Ramat Eniayewu, Okunola, the Kastwig Ambassador of THE COMFORTER LAST SHIP OF ETERNITY MINISTRY, meaning "Olutunu, Oko-Igbala Ikeyin"

YUSUF: I just heard the name of your Church for the first time. But, your dressing looks like that of a white-garment Church member, like Celestial Church or Cherubim & Seraphim.

MRS OKUNOLA: No, we are neither members of Celestial Church, nor C&S. My Question is this, can you please tell us your view concerning the Promised Comforter?

YUSUF: Do you mean the prediction of Jesus Christ (PBUH), in respect to the coming of the Promised Comforter?

MRS OKUNOLA: Yes, and in addition please, can you tell me who was that Ahmad, that, Qur'an mentioned in Chapter 61, verse 6 ?

YUSUF: Well, in response to your questions, the Promised Comforter that Jesus Christ forecast in the Gospel of John, chapter 14 & chapter 16 was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Qur'an 61:6 is a reference to the advent of this last Messenger of Allah.

MRS OKUNOLA: Wait my brother, I disagree with you. The Biblical prophecy was not referring to Prophet Muhammad.

YUSUF: Okay. You mean the Comforter is the Holy Spirit ?? !

MRS OKUNOLA: Not at all my brother, not Holy Spirit.

YUSUF: Alright, can you please tell us Ma.

MRS OKUNOLA: Yeah. The Promised Comforter is COMFORTER AJAGORA.

YUSUF: Ajagora? Ajagora?? Who is AJAGORA ?

MRS OKUNOLA: Comforter Ajagora is from Oyo State. He is the founder of our Ministry. We have a branch here in Ikare-Akoko. We do not worship in Churches, but, we do worship in Auditoriums.

Ours is the only authentic representative of Jesus' Ministry on earth today. Let me tell you, you Muslims, you do not need to go to Makkah to perform Hajj any longer. The Kaabah is now in Oyo state.

YUSUF: Wait a moment please. If I get you right, according to your belief, the Promised Comforter is AJAGORA, who happens to be the founder of your Ministry. Now, Madam, my first questions to you are:

One, which particular town in Oyo State does Comforter-Ajagora hail from?
Two, when was he born?
Three, what is his real name?
Four, where is he residing presently?
Five, when did he found his Ministry?
Six, do you believe in the Bible?
Seven, which Scripture or Holy Book are you using in your Ministry?

MRS OKUNOLA: ?

ADDENDUM:
Dearly beloved in Islam, Let us always be thankful to ALLAH for making us Muslim

Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
^ do you have Video of the above transcript?
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Empiree:
^ do you have Video of the above transcript?
IT WILL BE RELEASE FIRST WEEK OF JAN NEXT YEAR

YOU CAN WATCH THESE Also interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmv1T8SsWac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_aqVoKCss
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2014
tola9ja:
IT WILL BE RELEASE FIRST WEEK OF JAN NEXT YEAR

YOU CAN WATCH THESE Also interesting

The lady in the first clip trying to proof stubborn. She kept digging holes for herself. By the way, she's pretty grin
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Rilwayne001: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Empiree:
The lady in the first clip trying to proof stubborn. She kept digging holes for herself. By the way, she's pretty grin

grin grin

Would have love to watch the video, but my mb is insufficient.

Do you have links for his other videos?
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
[/quote]
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Would have love to watch the video, but my mb is insufficient.

Do you have links for his other videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM9-NutpdJc&index=6&list=WL
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Empiree:
i attend the lecture live it hold in ramadan i like that girl very pretty especially her pretty lips grin grin grin she even said she is fasting but i believe she will soon accept islam
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
tola9ja:

i attend the lecture live it hold in ramadan i like that girl very pretty especially her pretty lips grin grin grin she even said she is fasting but i believe she will soon accept islam

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Empiree: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
oh woow...how i wish i could identify you there
tola9ja:

Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=tola9ja post=28678008]DRAMA IN IKARE AKOKO:

Kindly read this extract from the transcript of 58-minute dialogue, between myself (Yusuf Adepoju) and Reverend Mrs Okunola- during our recent 2-Day. This most be the joke of the century
Re: Muslim Vs Christian Conversation by tola9ja: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Empiree:
oh woow...how i wish i could identify you there
among the audience weeeh dis is my pics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Tragedy: The Obituary Of God Or The Obituary Of Common Sense? / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.