Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote (2528 Views)

3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Goodluck Is Working ,things Goodluck Have Done For Our Great Country Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
I started this conversation with my friends after listening to their  unhappiness  and disappointments about the President Goodluck Jonathan Administration , I will love to extend it here 
The topic/ question is simply - list three things the President  Goodluck Jonathan administration should do between now and February 2015 to earn your vote 

Some of the things mentioned by my friends are 

1. Reduce the pump price of petrol, diesel and kerosene by 50% and promise it won't be reversed 
2. Bring Back the chibok Girls and end Boko Haram insurgency 
3. Appoint Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as chairman of EFCC 
4. Promise to Appoint  Babatunde Fashola , minister for Works to tackle our infrastructure challenges
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by acenazt: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Step down.

11 Likes

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by mrvitalis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
radical inprovment of education
....make EFCC completely independent with special courts
....kill the leader of boko haram
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
acenazt:
Step down.
to earn your vote Sir
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by Rapsainot(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
1) HE SHOULD ANNOUNCE NAIRALAND AS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE PF NIGERIA
2)HE SHOULD GET RID OF BOKO HARAM

lastly, IF HE COULD REDUCE THE PRICE OF PETROLEUM...
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
1) HE SHOULD ANNOUNCE NAIRALAND AS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE PF NIGERIA
2)HE SHOULD GET RID OF BOKO HARAM

lastly, IF HE COULD REDUCE THE PRICE OF PETROLEUM...
good one
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by Olaolufred(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=14pt] TOOOOOOOOO LATE.
HE DOES NOT HAVE WHAT MADE ME VOTE HIM IN 2011.
I AM ALREADY LOOKING ELSEWHERE.
POWER? IT IS GENERATOR.
SECURITY? - HE HAS TURNED IT TO BUSINESS.
CORRUPTION? STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
WHAT CAN HE DO IN 3 MONTHS TO CHANGE AN AGE LONG CLUELESNESS?[/size]

11 Likes

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Olaolufred:
POWER? IT IS GENERATOR.
too bad, another vote lost
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by rabimlomo: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Be more smart and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hahaha
rabimlomo:
Be more smart and stop lying.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by Ymodulus: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nothing.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by acenazt: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
BALLERON:
to earn your vote Sir
yes I will vote for him not to be sent to Kirikiri by GMB. that's all I can do for him.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by LogicPower(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Olaolufred:
POWER? IT IS GENERATOR.

Yes, it's too late for him to change his leadership style or personal character drastically at this stage.

For instance, there is no way he can turn against the corrupt elite at this stage he believes he needs each one of them even more, in orde to help him win the election in their states. Hence, you can only see him embracing them, pardoning them, inviting them, reappointing them all in his desperate bid to get re-elected.

GEJ may be meek, amiable and humble but he is RUTHLESSLY SELF-CENTRED too, as we all see him being more committed, more passionate and focused in his re-election bid than in his handling of anything else, including the national security.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, it's too late for him to change his leadership style or personal character drastically at this stage.

For instance, there is no way he can turn against the corrupt elite at this stage he believes he needs each one of them even more, in orde to help him win the election in their states. Hence, you can only see him embracing them, pardoning them, inviting them, reappointing them all in his desperate bid to get re-elected.

GEJ may be meek, amiable and humble but he is RUTHLESSLY SELF-CENTRED too, as we all see him being more committed, more passionate and focused in his re-election bid than in his handling of anything else, including the national security.
well said, thank you for your logical contribution
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by laimo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bring himself back to Otuoke 2015.

No redemption for the wicked. We don't want a wicked man again.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by laimo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
BringBackOurGirls2014 or Bring Jonathan back to Otuoke 2015.
His inept cluelessness caused the delay in the response to their kidnap in the first place.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
BringBackOurGirls2014 or Bring Jonathan back to Otuoke 2015.
His inept cluelessness caused the delay in the response to their kidnap in the first place.

BringBackOurGirls2014 or Bring Jonathan back to Otuoke 2015, I like this line

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by publicenemy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Take petrol price back to the price he met it.

Rescind the presidential pardon for alamesigha

Go for presdential campaign in chibok and other towns in borno state. (Afterall people living there are Nigerians and i am sure he will be happy to win elections there.)

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by Fxwarrior: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
1. He should clear out anything Boko Haram
2. 24 hours power supply
3. Invest more in Agriculture to reduce food cost and encourage indigenous industries.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by nationwide1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
BALLERON:
I started this conversation with my friends after listening to their  unhappiness  and disappointments about the President Goodluck Jonathan Administration , I will love to extend it here 
The topic/ question is simply - list three things the President  Goodluck Jonathan administration should do between now and February 2015 to earn your vote 

Some of the things mentioned by my friends are 

1. Reduce the pump price of petrol, diesel and kerosene by 50% and promise it won't be reversed 
2. Bring Back the chibok Girls and end Boko Haram insurgency 
3. Appoint Mallam Nuhu Ribadu as chairman of EFCC 
4. Promise to Appoint  Babatunde Fashola , minister for Works to tackle our infrastructure challenges 
Do you know that there are Nigerians who will never vote for Goodluck even if he does beyond their expectations? God has a way of selecting a leader from among a people even in a corrupt society.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
publicenemy:
Take petrol price back to the price he met it.

Rescind the presidential pardon for alamesigha

Go for presdential campaign in chibok and other towns in borno state.
thank you for sharing yours
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
If he couldn't do anything in the past six years to earn my vote,I wonder what he is going to do from now till february 14th 2015 (less than two months) to make me vote for him. Is he going to perform a miracle to make me vote him? I don't think so!
He is so damn clueless and a whooping failure!!

1 Like

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fxwarrior:
2. 24 hours power supply
3. Invest more in Agriculture to reduce food cost and encourage indigenous industries.
well said
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fxwarrior:
2. 24 hours power supply
well said Sir
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by rebranded(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
He cant do anything to earn my vote, but to change his reputation in my mind after he leaves Feb he can do the following:

1. Begin packing his load out of Aso rock
2. Give us peaceful 3 months before he leaves
3. Tell Abati and Okupe to SHUT UP!

4 Likes

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
rebranded:
He cant do anything to earn my vote, but to change his reputation in my mind after he leaves Feb he can do the following:

1. Begin packing his load out of Aso rock
2. Give us peaceful 3 months before he leaves
3. Tell Abati and Okupe to SHUT UP!
very funny
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by hardywaltz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
1. Resign
2. Resign
3. Resign

4 Likes

Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by BALLERON(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
moneybag100:
If can divorce his wife, PEJ.
If he can prostrate on the floor to beg amechi in public.
And if he can tell public with his mouth that he's a thief and the most corrupt president ever in history.
harsh sir
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by henchamb(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
nationwide1:
Do you know that there are Nigerians who will never vote for Goodluck even if he does beyond their expectations? God has a way of selecting a leader from among a people even in a corrupt society.

here (s)he goes again, GOD GOD GOD.
yes i blv in God but i dnt blv that God decided to punish Nigerians with Gej.
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by JEITO: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
I'm looking beyond the present wilderness because we are only passing through. I'm looking into the beautiful garden awaiting us only if we are patient enough.

I have seen the future and it is bright
He already has my VOTE
Re: List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote by wiseguy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nothing at all. He has lost my vote already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted / The Constitution Says Ibo And Not Igbo / Why Buhari Went To UK Before Hand Over -aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.