Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Are There Female Angels In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Female Angels In Heaven? (1957 Views)

Are There Female Angels? / Are There Female Atheist? / Are There Female Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by frenddy6(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
I can't just get this off my mind. I've been thinking if female angels actually do exist. In Mark 12: 24 - 25; Jesus addresses the sadducees that when the dead rises, they will neither marry nor be giving in marriages, rather they will be like angels. I just want to understand if angels are like humans with both sexes?
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Weah96: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
frenddy6:
I can't just get this off my mind. I've been thinking if female angels actually do exist. In Mark 12: 24 - 25; Jesus addresses the sadducees that when the dead rises, they will neither marry nor be giving in marriages, rather they will be like angels. I just want to understand if angels are like humans with both sexes?

No. Angels are hermaphrodites. They pleasure themselves.

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by jahbiz: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ask your Pastor or your sunday school teacher.If their answers dd not impress you pls ask Kurumaraji.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by motherlode: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Since i don't know then i won't answer either yes or no. grin

But wait @op is this as a result of your love for the opposite sex or what
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
What do you expect when the bible was written by "men" cheesy. No mentioned of female angels, in Genesis some of the angels even came down to mate with the female humans. How can the dead be like angels when even some angels mate with humans back in Genesis?

Genesis 6:1-4
Then the people began to multiply on the earth, and daughters were born to them. The sons of God saw the beautiful daughters of humans and took any they wanted as their wives. Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not put up with humans for such a long time, for they are only mortal flesh. In the future, their normal lifespan will be no more than 120 years.” In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.
In some other versions "The sons of god" was replaced with "Heavenly beings"...Or did god create other heavenly beings apart from angels?
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by thorpido(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What do you expect when the bible was written by "men" cheesy. No mentioned of female angels, in Genesis some of the angels even came down to mate with the female humans. How can they be like angels were even some angels mate with humans back in Genesis?
And the first thing you do is jump on a thread to show so much ignorance.Now tell me the quran was written by reptiles and not 'men'.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by frenddy6(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
jahbiz:
Ask your Pastor or your sunday school teacher.If their answers dd not impress you pls ask Kurumaraji.
Honestly i've asked so many people this same question without getting a convincing answer.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
And the first thing you do is jump on a thread to show so much ignorance.Now tell me the quran was written by reptiles and not 'men'.
They are both the same thing, two misogynistic books. Different sides of the same coin.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
They are both the same thing, two misogynistic books. Different sides of the same coin.
Well I thought you were a muslim.
Well for education purposes,angels are neither male or female.
They however can take on a human form and it is a power given to them by God.
Yes a fallen angel can remain on earth and live amongst men but will lose the authority to return to heaven.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by frenddy6(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What do you expect when the bible was written by "men" cheesy. No mentioned of female angels, in Genesis some of the angels even came down to mate with the female humans. How can the dead be like angels when even some angels mate with humans back in Genesis?
In some other versions "The sons of god" was replaced with "Heavenly beings"...Or did god create other beings apart from angels?
If you understand the bible very well, you will understand that God Created living creatures in pairs. Man, animals, beast all had mates. It's either the history of this is still unknown to man or we are stil lackin understanding of the subject matter
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
Yes a fallen angel can remain on earth and live amongst men but will lose the authority to return to heaven.
And how did you know all these?
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
And how did you know all these?
The bible reveals many things.Unfortunately,if you choose to keep a closed mind or a cynic,you won't be able to see these things.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
The bible reveals many things.Unfortunately,if you choose to keep a closed mind or a cynic,you won't be able to see these things.
Well frenddy6 the OP is the one with the question. If i were him i will ask you for scriptural references since the Bible is the source of your assertion. I really don't care if there is gay angels. smiley
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by thorpido(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op,this is a scriptural reference;
Zech.5:9
'Then I lifted up mine eyes,and looked,and ,behold,there came out two women,and the wind was in their wings;for they had wings like the wings of a stork.......
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by tijjanioyan: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Weah96:

No. Angels are hermaphrodites. They pleasure themselves.
what of d ones according 2 d bible dat came 4rm heaven 2fuck daughters of men?

1 Like

Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by tijjanioyan: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
which one is ignorance abt what he wrote?dat such thing does not exist in d bible?
U're d one displayin ignorance,you'd better ask what does quran say abt angels?it would make sense all u need is 2create fresh thread abt men/reptiles we gona dance d music wit u
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by tijjanioyan: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
frenddy6:
Honestly i've asked so many people this same question without getting a convincing answer.
u are only flashing ur flashlight on d wrong quarter ask 4rm any learnered muslim cleric im sure d respond wil satisfy u
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by tijjanioyan: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
giv us d names of some fallen angels dat never made it 2heaven
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by tijjanioyan: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
thorpido:
see urself religious bigot
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by Orunto: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
There are spirits in Heaven and they are all inanimate.
Re: Are There Female Angels In Heaven? by thorpido(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
tijjanioyan:
see urself religious bigot
It's obvious you don't know any better.Give yourself to learning.

(1) (Reply)

How can an atheist survive in Nigeria? / The 7 Sufferings Of Hell, Revealed To A 20th Century Mystic / Rccg Sunday School 22 October, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.