Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Question! How Many Of Our Law Makers Know Or Have Law Degree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question! How Many Of Our Law Makers Know Or Have Law Degree? (493 Views)

Buhari Is A Mokery To Our Law - PDP / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut / Our Law Enforcement Agents And Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question! How Many Of Our Law Makers Know Or Have Law Degree? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
I used to hear that the law made by the National assembly has loopholes and so can't be successfully interpreted without contradictions.

I believe for an effective law to be made, it had to be from one that have professional knowledge of law and societal behaviour.

I want to know if our law makers have away degree or any professional training on law making or do any body that can convince the illiterate in their zones with stolen money be responsible for the law that governs the elite of the nation.
Re: Question! How Many Of Our Law Makers Know Or Have Law Degree? by podosci(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
victorels:
I used to hear that the law made by the National assembly has loopholes and so can't be successfully interpreted without contradictions.

I believe for an effective law to be made, it had to be from one that have professional knowledge of law and societal behaviour.

I want to know if our law makers have away degree or any professional training on law making or do any body that can convince the illiterate in their zones with stolen money be responsible for the law that governs the elite of the nation.
We are being lead by illitrates, thugs and criminals......am sure some percentage dont even know what the functions of the national assembly are while some have never been to there constituncies since elected senators or rep members,,,,,,,,,they live in big houses in Abj. When a nation of 170million is being lead by illitrates, what shall be the future of such a nation?
Re: Question! How Many Of Our Law Makers Know Or Have Law Degree? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2014
podosci:

We are being lead by illitrates, thugs and criminals......am sure some percentage dont even know what the functions of the national assembly are while some have never been to there constituncies since elected senators or rep members,,,,,,,,,they live in big houses in Abj. When a nation of 170million is being lead by illitrates, what shall be the future of such a nation?

What can be done to make a law insisting only those with law degree and humanity degreeto be the only qualified for the position?

The Illitrates are still in control of law making, can they ever be tricked to pass such a law that would deny them their looting spree.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Wins Bayelsa PDP Senatorial Primaries / Governor Akpabio Wins Nomination For Senatorial Seat / Court Orders IG, SSS To Confiscateobasanjo's New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.