Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution (1438 Views)

Ijaw Rejects Confab Recommendation On Creation Of Additional 18 States / Rosabon Financial Services Limited flags off its Free Entrepreneurship Training / Rosabon Financial Services Moves To Ease The Financial Burden Of The Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2006
Hello,
Can anyone do for me a brief performance (capabilities and cost) of an "enterprise" application that handles

Financial Services (Accounting function, Asset Management, Stockbrokerage,CRM, HR etc)

Checklist
1: All Integrated modules (can stand independently), but must draw data or info across all modules so there is a single "accurate" view
2: Must be proven technology in use In Naija or Outside Naija (so Oracle Financials, Navision is okay)
3: where available, a factsheet showing all or substantial capabilities

I need to prepare a recommendation for introducing a Financial Services Solution that handles the above, 

Not restricted to the above checklist so please feel free to suggest as many as possible

Please if you can also tell me what the following use for managing their finances, i woould be grateful

ARM (Assets Resources Managers) - www.arm.com.ng
IBTC - ibtcchartered.com
Kakawa - kakawa.com
Counters Trust - counterstrust.com
Vetiva - vetiva.com
Afrinvest WA - afrinvestwa.com or sectrustonline.com

Regards
Re: Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2006
this is hella strange
Re: Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by Roscodaddy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2006
Are you on messenger,hit me up
Re: Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2006
i guess you im id is roscodaddy,
will try, mine's lagerwhenindoubt (yahoo)
Re: Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by AfricaFace(f): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hi larger,

I advise you check out [multisoft.com, The are the chief marketers of Sage Accpacc and ERP (ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNER). my company has just concluded a transaction with them . the will be implemeting for us by next week. Costly anyway depending on the modules you seleted. i guess it's gonnna nice
Re: Need Recommendation On Enterprise Financial Services Solution by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
Thanks, will check it out,

Photography Lovers / Lanlord Vs Tenant Wahala (please Advise) / Exposed! 7 Ways To Catch A Liar!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9