Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries (7919 Views)

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election / Ndlea Arrests Two Igbo Drug Dealers Recovers N81m Worth Of Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by Rexnegro(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
oladele97:

U are very like that, what as being the significant of igbo in Lagos since they came
Notin my Broda except for importing fake fake tins into the con3 via lagos because of the seaport. Uselesssssss people

1 Like

Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by ndcide(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

This is not good for our young democrazy , sometin other tribes can't try in igbo land east they want do am in SW moreso in lagos because yorubas are accommodating , peace loving and advance set of people abi ? Let igbo give other tribe ticket in their eastern igbotic politic in their place before u can be talking abt unity. Which useless unity ? Unity that not a single hausa or yoruba name as street name in east ? Or have u ever seen Balogun street or Musa salami street in east ? Don't tink we are fools o , if they win in those constituencies make I turn ghanian. Bastardsss people.

Chronic bigot. why don't you support. GEJ then?
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by Rexnegro(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
ndcide:

Chronic bigot. why don't you support. GEJ then?
What's dis one saying now ehn ?was it gej pdp give ticket in lagos ? Bro e be like say ur follow come madness don start again abi ? Anyway for ur info me don't vote. Hence I don't do politic I say my mind d way I feel...
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
ibedun:
War is inevitable in Lagos. It is just a matter of time!!!
in your family there will be war and bloodshed. But in lagos and nigeria there will be peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by ndcide(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

What's dis one saying now ehn ?was it gej pdp give ticket in lagos ? Bro e be like say ur follow come madness don start again abi ? Anyway for ur info me don't vote. Hence I don't do politic I say my mind d way I feel...

Take it easy.

The same sentiments you are using for Yoruba Lagos candidate could be used for GEJ against Arewa coalition.

you can't play tribal politics at state level and not do same for federal politics.

since you don't vote. no problems.
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by ichidodo: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is the beginning of something beautiful in no man's land...
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by Rexnegro(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
ndcide:

Take it easy.

The same sentiments you are using for Yoruba Lagos candidate could be used for GEJ against Arewa coalition.

you can't play tribal politics at state level and not do same for federal politics.

since you don't vote. no problems.
And easy I have always been .
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by ibedun: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rexnegro:

Nice comment bro but the igbos are not people u give half a chance to talkless of a full chance cos they will end up taking chances believing that u that give them chance is a fool.... I hope the yorubas will wake up and stop all this nonsense that can't be reciprocated in east...at least if I don't know anytin I know a lot about the igbos cos I grew up in the east...people that can kill themselves because of family land want come dey claim where no belong to their forefathers. Yeye dey smell and another civil war dey nearby . First they ask for deputy gov post in lagos , anyway na that useless party pdp I blame sha for giving igbo men tickets in lagos. Let wait and see the result sha. Guess this will give the apc greater chance of winning in those constituencies

Omo-Iya please don't burst an artery. We have been far too comfortable ans in a comfort zone of sort. The Igbos are pushing us and that is very good for us in the long run. We need to wake up and barnish laziness, indolense and for god sake being NICE. We have been just too NICE to the Igbos. The time for confrontattion is nearing and it is inevitable. Land is getting smaller and yet our people need land in Lagos. The Igbos too are scared, I am talking about those who have invested their lives here in our land not the useless e-billionaires on NL. Those reps are going nowhere soon.

Can you picture a Yamirin repreesenting me OMOODUA in Abuja. ALl our places have OBAs , which one go open him eye to allow a Yamirin represent his area in national disscourse?

2 Likes

Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
BarryX:
Now you sound a bit insecured? angry
its the truth, it can only happen in lagos part of southwest.
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
they will not win.
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=phantonce post=28677676]I congratulate Apc for the landslide
victory at oshodi/isolo federal constituency and ajeromi/ifelodun
federal constituency.

Seriously,what kind of liver igbos they chop?

By the way,source pls[/quote]

they are not yorobars who are cowards.
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by LogicPower(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
fr3do:

Accommodating? Are you allocating land to Igbos for free?
And this is one Nigeria, you shouldnt only scream one Nigeria when its time to lick Niger delta oil.

Your response to his point here seems fallacious; he used the word 'accommodating' to describe the attitude of Lagosians to non-indigenes living in the state, which according to the Cambridge Dictionary "describes a person who is eager or willing to help other people, for example by changing his or her plans: I'm sure she'll help you - she's always very accommodating".

But in your response, you asked him whether the ingigenes of Lagos are "allocating land to Igbos for free". If the poster had wanted to claim that Lagosians give free land to Igbos or anyone for that matter, I think he would have used a word like generous, philanthropic, charitable or magnanimous to describe their attitude but he didn't! And this means he simply wanted to claim that they are ACCOMMODATING, no more, no less!.
Re: Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries by fr3do(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
LogicPower:

Your response to his point here seems fallacious; he used the word 'accommodating' to describe the attitude of Lagosians to non-indigenes living in the state, which according to the Cambridge Dictionary "describes a person who is eager or willing to help other people, for example by changing his or her plans: I'm sure she'll help you - she's always very accommodating".

But in your response, you asked him whether the ingigenes of Lagos are "allocating land to Igbos for free". If the poster had wanted to claim that Lagosians give free land to Igbos or anyone for that matter, I think he would have used a word like generous, philanthropic, charitable or magnanimous to describe their attitude but he didn't! And this means he simply wanted to claim that they are ACCOMMODATING, no more, no less!.

I didn't read your epistle
A comment that supports tribalism and prejudice, no matter how garnished with big words is a zero to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Currency / Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? / POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.