Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries (19926 Views)

If Dickson Loses APC Will Mock Me And My Wife – Jonathan / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
pendy79:

It is just an indicator that the primaries was open, free and fair, devoid of any manipulation and imposition. I duff my cap to the Asiwaju who promised to abide by the directive of the Party HIERARCHY.

This year's primaries is the best conducted by the opposition since 1999 and it has endeared me more to.the party.

Those who would have been planning on becoming principal officers of the National Assembly voluntary step aside to allow others and big names failing to pick their tickets for re-election. Why won't the people vote them into power since it is the peoples choice that were allowed to run.

So glad for my party.

Honestly, I agree with you.

So far so good I see some changes being the first primaries ever conducted in the opposition.

Your leaders know that imposing candidates across board would no longer be accepted.

However, we are studying the whole scenario as a whole.
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by eaglechild: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
The Oba of Lagos is just a ceremonial post.

Really has no political clout.
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by Laredojohn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's the man...happy for him, God used him to help secure my job with lagos state govt for like 4yrs now, still counting

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by blaksmith: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:
The Oba of Lagos is just a ceremonial post.

Really has no political clout.

Don't be myopic...

Moreover, the Oba did not support his son and categorically told him not to contest. Alas, I'm not surprised he lost out.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by iGeneral: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
y2kaustinstone:
Blame it on GEJ...................Hello,in the spirit of the season.we decided to make clearance sales of our wares.directly from our warehouse in USA,items include female and male clothing.

Female and male Footwear,at a very very reduced price.a trial and a visit to our showroom/warehouse will convince you.Hurry Now,while stock last.

or you can call for further inquiries: 08178642440,08134340380- Essien.

You should be selling PDP umbrellas and TAN memorabilia. I mean how can one person de-market himself/herself like this? #Dumb.
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by laimo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
brainpower:
This APC supporters self. Who is more popular and influential? A current commissioner serving in the cabinet of the current governor of the state and the son of an Oba that plays partisan politics when he shouldn't? So you expect Fashola to fold his hands and watch his annointed person lose? Ambode won and everyone is congratulating and praising Tinubu like he was the one that won all cos he masterminded the man's emergence and you claim there's no influence or godfatherism in APC? Anyway I know how Nigerian politics is played, whoever is feeding you is who you support no matter what and yet you blame them when they don't rule well.
What's this one saying?
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by Hembelembe: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Take heart. This is not a family affair business. Keep trying
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by san316(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hian! Oba's son will be like "daddy I didn't win...''

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by 1miccza: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/07/apc-reps-primaries-7-incumbents-akiolus-son-lose/

To think that this was the same Oba that was handing lagos state over to APC even before the party primaries.. He couldn't even help his own son to pick up a seat in his primaries.....Yeye dey smell...
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by swezenberg(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's a good one. It shows APC is practising true democracy. If the son of the Oba could lose it shows that they are more transparent and ate not practising God fatherism like the corrupt clowns in PDP. That is the change we are talking about. APC for change
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by sandraokosun: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
ok

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by sandraokosun: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
GMB

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by Ebenezerk2: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
No wonder he was supporting APC in a public meeting recently, a king in politics can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by tit(f): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2014
the people of lagos have publicly rejected oba akiolu!
this is an open message!
how can the the people reject their prince?
this will stain lagos for a long time.
the oba has brought lagos to disrepute.
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by FCTProperties: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2014
BRF at work

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2014
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]NO ONE IN APC IS A LOSER. Progressives never lose.[/size]
they are looters and liars
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=swezenberg post=28681783]That's a good one. It shows APC is
practising true democracy. If the son of the Oba could lose it shows
that they are more transparent and ate not practising God fatherism like
the corrupt clowns in PDP. That is the change we are talking about. APC
for change[/quote]

you are a clown.do you expect the candidate of fashola to lose before.apc are bunch of criminals
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
See life o
The unreasonable king himself couldn't deliver the ticket to the prince
I thought he is among the top members of APC shouting apc this APC that He couldn't even lobby with Tinubu.. That label him and 2 others Kings (if am right)as the only reasonable Kings in yoruba... Guess the disgraceful king reasonable brain went on strike that he can foresee this or help use his connection... 4th.. See hw dem drag royal head
Tinubu is like triple H and his wife in WWE
He do what's best for his business
Won't be surprised if GEJ win Lagos nxt yr
Yet some think itz democracy
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by shigo20(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by swezenberg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
BlackSEER:

you are a clown.do you expect the candidate of fashola to lose before.apc are bunch of criminals

They are just lerning from their boss PDP. You know they are bigger criminals. Hope you were not affected by the last deportation by Fashola
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
swezenberg:

They are just lerning from their boss PDP. You know they are bigger criminals. Hope you were not affected by the last deportation by Fashola

osun dwellers claiming lagosians
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by swezenberg(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
BlackSEER:

osun dwellers claiming lagosians

At least an Osun man is a yoruba man. So he can claim whereever he likes in Yoruba land. Talk another one
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by BlackSEER(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
swezenberg:

At least an Osun man is a yoruba man. So he can claim whereever he likes in Yoruba land. Talk another one

you are a confused slowpoke,quote me and rot in hell
Re: Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries by swezenberg(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
BlackSEER:

you are a confused slowpoke,quote me and rot in hell

You are not God that decides who goes to heaven or hell and for you to have decided to behave like God. I pray you don't end up like Herod. Next time you check my username well before you quote me but for this one wey u dey u don jam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Says "Wike Is Next Rivers Governor"! / Kwara State Governor Bans Sale And Consumption Of Alcohol / IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.