Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. (1649 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by KELVIN086: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
According to the final votes of the season, the housemate with the most number of country votes and the WINNER of Big Brother Hotshots is: Idris.

Idris received five country votes and these were from Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. The runner-up, Tayo received two country votes and these were from Nigeria and Mozambique.

The rest of the finalists received country votes as follows: Macky2 got two country votes from Zambia and Rest of Africa, Nhlanhla also got two country votes from South Africa and Botswana, JJ got one country vote from Zimbabwe, Sipe also got one country vote from Malawi and Butterphly received 0 country votes. For the housemates who received the same number of country votes, the tie breaker rule came into effect for those housemates.

Idris is a photographer from Arusha, Tanzania. He enjoys reading anything by Dan Brown. His musical taste is quite varied, ranging from Chris Brown, Michael Jackson and Usher to Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Lana Del Rey and Nina Simone. Idris says he doesn’t have one specific role model, choosing instead to take the best from every successful person he meets. That said, his mother has influenced his life the most. He is proudest of the respect he’s earned by showcasing his skill and creativity in photography. He says he entered Big Brother Hotshots because he wants to inspire people and make a name for himself in the process. He feels “thrilled, accomplished and totally special” that the continent will be watching him on the show and describes himself as "smart, flirty and creative".
source:http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/

1 Share

Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
REGIONALISM IS A BXTCHembarassedsad

AM SURE IDRIS HAD ALL OF EAST AFRICA'S VOTE.REGIONALISM IS KILLING BBA.THEY BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT ITangry

HOWEVER TO ME,TAYO OMO FANIRAN,OMO AKIN,THE LION SLAYER U ARE STILL MY WINNERwinkI WISH U THE BEST IN UR FUTURE ENDEAVOURSsmiley

1 Like

Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Obijulius: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by KELVIN086: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
yes a f**king b*tch.
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by KELVIN086: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
e dey pain me die.
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by macklef(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
E be lyk say na u go make frontpage.

But, why d girls like idris? Tho tayo get abero swag.
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Cwaya(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Omo nobody come hug tayo ..

na hatred for naija or is it Tayos personality !!

Congrats Idris!
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by KELVIN086: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is God ooo!!!!!!.

Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Cwaya(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
macklef:
E be lyk say na u go make frontpage.

But, why d girls like idris? Tho tayo get abero swag.

lol
oga mack, u ff dey hustle fr frontpage grin
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Crystalline(f): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
mehn an d to think that Tayo was sooo close to taking that money, only for it to be given to eedris.

I reject every spirit of almost there but never there
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
sad

Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by macklef(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cwaya:

lol
oga mack, u ff dey hustle fr frontpage grin

E don tey na cheesy

Every NL need to drink front page blood once in a while grin
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by macklef(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Crystalline:

mehn an d to think that Tayo was sooo close to taking that money, only for it to be given to eedris.

I reject every spirit of almost there but never there

Its not a spirit young lady. Its a competition meant for only one person even if both of them had d best spirit

Only one will be crowned. Besides he was better than tayo. Cry cry niccur.
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by tonididdy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
k
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by meforyou1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
He was way better than tayo
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by KELVIN086: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
meforyou1:
He was way better than tayo
how ?
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by newguy1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Edris from Tanzania hmmm is d dude a Muslim way no pray for how many days n won i wonder if he had been praying will he have won n peep will b like god answered his prayer smh Africa
Re: Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots 2014. by newguy1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Liked the dude swagger but Tayo well ur baby dey wait u for house

(1) (Reply)

[video]: Actress Kabira Kafidipe: My Acting Prowess Makes Me Unique / Who Are These Naija People? Royalty? / What Is Wrong With This Photo From An NTA Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.