Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari Live On Channels TV - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On Channels TV (54272 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

The lazy Saudi model where oil pays for everything is what Buhari has in mind.

Just like the greasy Arab sheikdom, Buhari's economic plan is to turn Nigeria into a mono economy dependent on oil exports.

A petroldollar economy in the midst of crashing oil price.

The man lives in a cocoon and showed the reason why he is broke after looting the Nation since 1976 when he stole 2 billion pounds.

He can't manage his ill gotten wealth it is our commonwealth and destiny he knows how to.

God forbid bad thing.

The most annoying part is that he has no plan for resource control and fiscal federalism

Fu la ni Economy is share and share and share

No creation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by drkris: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
I just opened my Nairaland account just so I can respond to some spurious comments I have seen on here. It is unfortunate that many comments about GMB's interview has been based purely on a motive of hate and lack of reason. I watched the interview and as far as I'm concerned, Buhari did fairly well. I give him a 65%. As far as I can remember, Buhari said something like getting the Nigerian oil industry to function properly, rid it of corruption and wastages etc, since for now it is our major source of revenue. According to him, if the oil sector is fairing well, it will serve as a springboard to develop other sectors of the economy. Also, contrary to some uncharitable comments here, see below an excerpt of Buhari interview from the Independent Newspaper:

"The former Head of State, while expressing worry that the government could not mobilise the country’s law enforcement agencies, to at least know where the abducted Chibok girls are, explained that the insecurity gripping the nation now is intolerable.

According to Buhari, “Nigeria is more than capable of fighting against this insurgency; if we can fight a civil war successfully for 30 months, without borrowing a kobo, I wonder how this government, despite what it allocates to security, rushed to the National Assembly to seek a $1 billion loan, to fight the insurgency.

“I expect the Federal Government to enter into a regional agreement with leaders of neighbouring countries to hinder the cross border mobility of the insurgents, arms and training facilities; that is the first step that the Federal Government should have taken.

“We have enough information that Cameroon is fighting Boko Haram more successfully than Nigeria. So I wonder why the Nigerian Army has been unable to perform, despite our number and the resources being given to them. We need to get credible intelligence reports to ascertain the reason".

In my opinion, Buhari's major wish is to get the country to manage her resources properly and to put the country on the path to greatness. Governance is not about speaking eloquently or making all sorts of empty promises that we like to hear, it is about having a genuine concern for the state of the nation and having the will and committment to effect a change. In that interview, Buhari seemed honest to me and he looked also like he tried at times to not speak too much so that those looking for a way to nail him won't twist those words against him as they've always done. In the interview, he was mature in handling some of the questions without throwing direct criticism at the govt. What is more, his command of English was really good against some people's expectations, even if the accent was a bit heavy.

Having said all these, I hope that the APC will give him the ticket tomorrow, for I fear that Atiku may just manouvre his way to the ticket. If Buhari gets the ticket and is paired with a seasoned technocrat as running mate, it will be really good. My advice for many Nigerians is to eschew politics of hatred, bitterness, and tribalism. For the records, I am neither a muslim nor from the north; so my views should not be seen as influenced by my ethnic or religious leaning

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
mapet:

Unfortunately, you are just getting delirious and ridiculous over nothing
1. Let me hazard a guess, that you were yet to be born in 1983...........and yes, if given the chance, Nigerians will support Buhari to topple Shagari's government many times over.
2. On the Muslim-Muslim ticket, your lack of tact and wisdom is even embarrassing. Thank God the interview is on youtube. First off, no smart contestant will let our his arsenal early on. Secondly who told you a Muslim-Muslim ticket is forbidden? thirdly Buhari simply said he will subject his position to the party andlet the supremacy of the party reign. I dare ask, what more do you need from a democrat. Do you want him to behave like a FFK that have let his lack of wisdom throw him into irrelevance?
3. How ill you tackle insurgency? -My brother, it seems you hear with your feet and think through your butt or something.... GMB was well articulate on the fight against insurgency. First he found it unbelievable that with our experience dating back to civil war,(and I dare add, Liberia, Congo, Sudan, etc) we are on the receiving end of the BH insurgency. He told us that the first thing he expected GEJ government to have done was what they left late - Call all presidents of boarder countries, come up with a plan to stop Boko Haram from accessing weapons, funding and jointly rout them. He even went on to state that these countries do know the strength of Nigerian Army. Then he question why would Nigeria go borrowing a billion to under the guise of fighting insurgency (that the whole world finds absurd as well) when Gowon fought a civil war not borrowing a dime. Conventional logic tells you, you don't go borrowing to fight a war.
4. My brother, it is you that don't know zilch about economy. I think it's high time some of you upstarts understand that the economy is way beyond your O'levels stuffs which you don't even understand. The question is not about how will he diversify the economy. The question simply asks how will he address the economy. Needless to surmise that there are no hard and fast rule in answers to questions like this but on the dexterity of bringing your analysis to convince your audience. GMB's answer was apt. First off, we need to address that industry that brings over 90% of our revenue and put sanity in it. We need to plug leakages, rid it of corruption and get it as a tool to stebilize the nation. The other industries are far behind and its the proceeds from a sanitized oil industry that will be used to fix the others......now for me whether this answer can be faulted or not is another issue, but your lack of understanding of the context is more embarrassing. I'd dare add that you need to humble yourself, and understand that you're lacking a lot

I am sure you are not an economist. How will he stabilize oil prices? Is he OPEC? Or the buyer? And for him to mention the civil war which is a very touchy subject for a lot of people and use it as part of his ammunition for insurgency, it shows who little he cares about the other parts of the country.

He sounded very illiterate and unintelligent. It reminds me of the debate they all did, Ribadu, him and Shekarau. He was the worst of the lot and Shekarau did best. He had absolutely no ideas. Just making general blanket statements that had no bearing. Did you hear his views on education? Is corruption the only ill Nigeria has? Using Lagos as an example, is there no corruption? Has that hampered development? We need someone with ideas and the willpower to see them through.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

I am sure you are not an economist. How will he stabilize oil prices? Is he OPEC? Or the buyer? And for him to mention the civil war which is a very touchy subject for a lot of people and use it as part of his ammunition for insurgency, it shows who little he cares about the other parts of the country.

How did Libya stabilize their own price? ever heard of it before? if you haven't, i suggest you read how Gaddafi did it which worked perfectly.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by double0seven(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
@blank

"Is corruption the
only ill Nigeria has? Using Lagos as
an example, is there no corruption?
Has that hampered development?
We need someone with ideas and
the willpower to see them through."

please don't be dogmatic in your thinking. I wonder why people like to engage in self deception? Of course, almost all our problems stems form corruption. Yes, any discerning person can see that over 90% of Nigerian problems, lack of development, stems from corruption, lack of infrastructure and infrastructural decay, state of roads, impunity, executive recklessness and disregard for rule of law, state of our educational sector, power sector, embezzlements, wide spread poverty in the midst of plenty, terrible state of the health sector, etc...you can go on all day..

.....so how on earth can a sane human being come out and say corruption is not the major problem of Nigeria. If we don't kill corruption, it will get bigger and worst and finally destroy the country. Already we are the laughing stock of the world.

Anyone that says our major problem is not corruption is either profiting from corruption, is ignorant and daft in the head or is a paid agent of propaganda to spread that untrue and wicked gospel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2014
honeric01:

How did Libya stabilize their own price? ever heard of it before? if you haven't, i suggest you read how Gaddafi did it which worked perfectly.

He should be telling us that and not that he will stabilize oil prices. I will provide free healthcare to all. Why not tell us how? I will stabilize oil prices, how? I won't go into the merits or demerits of Libya's strategy as that is not the bone of contention. I am looking at what ideas he has as to our economy.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
double0seven:
@blank

"Is corruption the
only ill Nigeria has? Using Lagos as
an example, is there no corruption?
Has that hampered development?
We need someone with ideas and
the willpower to see them through."

please don't be dogmatic in your thinking. I wonder why people like to engage in self deception? Of course, almost all our problems stems form corruption. Yes, any discerning person can see that over 90% of Nigerian problems, lack of development, stems from corruption, lack of infrastructure and infrastructural decay, state of roads, impunity, executive recklessness and disregard for rule of law, state of our educational sector, power sector, embezzlements, wide spread poverty in the midst of plenty, terrible state of the health sector, etc...you can go on all day..

.....so how on earth can a sane human being come out and say corruption is not the major problem of Nigeria. If we don't kill corruption, it will get bigger and worst and finally destroy the country. Already we are the laughing stock of the world.

Anyone that says our major problem is not corruption is either profiting from corruption, is ignorant and daft in the head or is a paid agent of propaganda to spread that untrue and wicked gospel.

I will ignore your innuendos and snide insults as this should be more about the issues on ground and not attacking posters personalities. The summary of what i said, just to further aid comprehension, is that you cannot bring only honesty to the table. There has to be more to it than "He is an honest fellow". I want to hear ideas on how to move the country forward and not just platitudes. Being honest is good but having intelligent and well thought out ideas and plans is better.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

He should be telling us that and not that he will stabilize oil prices. I will provide free healthcare to all. Why not tell us how? I will stabilize oil prices, how? I won't go into the merits or demerits of Libya's strategy as that is not the bone of contention. I am looking at what ideas he has as to our economy.

He gave you a clue of what to do, he wasn't at a debate, you don't expect him to tell you how he's going to do it since the host didn't ask him that. He's a principled man and not a talkative.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

I will ignore your innuendos and snide insults as this should be more about the issues on ground and not attacking posters personalities. The summary of what i said, just to further aid comprehension, is that you cannot bring only honesty to the table. There has to be more to it than "He is an honest fellow". I want to hear ideas on how to move the country forward and not just platitudes. Being honest is good but having intelligent and well thought out ideas and plans is better.

One kiss for you

Chai you killed someone's child ooooo

It takes more than honesty to make an impact

We need a leader who is wise and honest.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by taharqa: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
honeric01:

hw did libya 'stbilize their own oil prize' bros?? I reali wanna 'learn' this aftanun

*waitingpatiently*
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
taharqa:
hw did libya 'stbilize their own oil prize' bros?? I reali wanna 'learn' this aftanun

*waitingpatiently*

Google is your friend, the time you used in asking this question would have been enough to research it yourself, don't be lazy!
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
honeric01:

He gave you a clue of what to do, he wasn't at a debate, you don't expect him to tell you how he's going to do it since the host didn't ask him that. He's a principled man and not a talkative.

I kind of expected him to do so. At least give us an idea on what he has in store. I don't expect a 3 hr presentation on his roadmap with powerpoint and such but key points won't have been bad. Stabilize the economy was just too broad a term. Like i said before, i have heard his debate before and he had no plan to put Nigeria on the roadmap of success. However, will wait till his next debate, Maybe he would have learnt new things.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

I kind of expected him to do so. At least give us an idea on what he has in store. I don't expect a 3 hr presentation on his roadmap with powerpoint and such but key points won't have been bad. Stabilize the economy was just too broad a term. Like i said before, i have heard his debate before and he had no plan to put Nigeria on the roadmap of success. However, will wait till his next debate, Maybe he would have learnt new things.

Remember they were working under fixed time, if the host wanted more, he would have asked, wait for the main debate, there you should expect more from him.

The last debate they had when he was in CPC should give you a clue, why not look it up on youtube?
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by steveokin: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
I watched the interview life. Buhari was very composed. He also showed that he is experience and that his old age is an asset. You should expect him to be careful the way and extent he answers questions at this stage. The aspect of accent is natural and besides is not the problem of the nation and not the reason why a change is needed. We need to be factual, it was also said Obasanjo is not educated. I don't know what education should mean with all the books Obasanjo wrote. We should pity the suffering masses and encourage the CHANGE the nation needs. This CHANGE must affect INSECURITY, CORRUPTION, ECONOMY and Economy cannot grow where there is INSECURITY AND CORRUPTION. So the CHANGE we need now is BUHARI and not GRAMMAR.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
steveokin:
I watched the interview life. Buhari was very composed. He also showed that he is experience and that his old age is an asset. You should expect him to be careful the way and extent he answers questions at this stage. The aspect of accent is natural and besides is not the problem of the nation and not the reason why a change is needed. We need to be factual, it was also said Obasanjo is not educated. I don't know what education should mean with all the books Obasanjo wrote. We should pity the suffering masses and encourage the CHANGE the nation needs. This CHANGE must affect INSECURITY, CORRUPTION, ECONOMY and Economy cannot grow where there is INSECURITY AND CORRUPTION. So the CHANGE we need now is BUHARI and not GRAMMAR.

Buhari is educated, listen to all the sentences, none would be counted as incomplete or wrong. he didn't just school in Nigeria, he schooled in the UK too where other western country's leaders studied.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Madam
1. I need not be an economist to know something that is very practical. Besides my knowledge of Oil and Gas business spans almost 15years. I do believe I can converse on Oil and Gas economics/economies, which I have been adequately trained on. that said.....
2. Please stop regurgitating the shallow logic of some NLrs. the reference in stability of oil prices is as simple as you need to take it. I did not hear reference to the international market, so the question about him being OPEC is irrelevant.
3. Yes he can STABILIZE local pricing. There are ways to do that, either cosmetically or realistically. What Buhari was making reference to is to bring sanity into the Oil and Gas value chain. Why would Diesel sell for N150 in Lagos, then N170, N175 from Ondo to Borno? Why would PMS leave depot at a realistic price of N96-N99, yet N97 is displayed on pumps. Why has NNPC for the past 10years not been able to account for specifically how much is made on products. Why was the disparities in proceeds that Sanusi raised the alarm. Why do we have so many billionaires made out the subsidy scams, why do we have lots of cutbacks, fraud and waste in the industry, yet you expect price to be stable. That is what Buhari is referring to. I think you lot should remember that Buhari was once petroleum minister, and knows the industry like the back of his hands.
4. Has this government ever truly drawn a clear picture of local consumption, from imports to distribution to consumption? What is the plight of the kerosene subsidy? (A useless move the embarked upon only to realize later that the move is counter-productive to both the kerosene business and the domestic gas aspiration).
5. I believe Buhari's position is legit. We should not talk of growth, new ideas etc being built on a faulty foundation. We should first address the root of the rot......which is corruption

blank:

He sounded very illiterate and unintelligent. It reminds me of the debate they all did, Ribadu, him and Shekarau. He was the worst of the lot and Shekarau did best. He had absolutely no ideas. Just making general blanket statements that had no bearing. Did you hear his views on education? Is corruption the only ill Nigeria has? Using Lagos as an example, is there no corruption? Has that hampered development? We need someone with ideas and the willpower to see them through.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
honeric01:

Remember they were working under fixed time, if the host wanted more, he would have asked, wait for the main debate, there you should expect more from him.

The last debate they had when he was in CPC should give you a clue, why not look it up on youtube?

I watched it live on tv and was not impressed. Will wait for the next one cos i know he will be a presidential candidate regardless of party.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
mapet:
Madam

3. Yes he can STABILIZE local pricing. There are ways to do that, either cosmetically or realistically. What Buhari was making reference to is to bring sanity into the Oil and Gas value chain. Why would Diesel sell for N150 in Lagos, then N170, N175 from Ondo to Borno? Why would PMS leave depot at a realistic price of N96-N99, yet N97 is displayed on pumps. Why has NNPC for the past 10years not been able to account for specifically how much is made on products. Why was the disparities in proceeds that Sanusi raised the alarm. Why do we have so many billionaires made out the subsidy scams, why do we have lots of cutbacks, fraud and waste in the industry, yet you expect price to be stable. That is what Buhari is referring to. I think you lot should remember that Buhari was once petroleum minister, and knows the industry like the back of his hands.

He said all of that? Here i was thinking he said that he wanted to stabilize the economy except you are a mind reader of course. As for regurgitating, seems like i will pass on that attempted rise, as economy is not what i trade insults on.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
djon78:

You go which school, half baked education abi.
Like I earlier stated most of you folks dont even have a basic knowledge of how the economy operates, therefore it will be a mumbo jumbo to you.

When I use the term average Northerner I am very correct with my ascertion, their mindset is all about oil and largesse from the centre. Example they are the ones holding the passage of PIB bill, a well articulated bill which if implemented would have adressed all the problems bedeviling us in the oil industry.

You are mentioning Sanusi but he did nt have much to do because the period he was CBN governor oil was in $100 range, if he was there now only God knows how he would have managed the financial crisis.

You can say what you like but the Agric and Automotive policies are very good and sound economic policies.
When I wrote I stated that GEJ has his faults, but comparing him to Buhari, he is a better alternative, and mind you Atiku's chances of clinching APC ticket is improving by the day, ignore him at your own peril.
Let me state it again peradventure Buhari wins next year elections, Nigerians should get ready for a major economic tsunami because he has got no clue concerning the economy.

1. Ok I see that you also want stake claim of quality education.....and you think questioning mine will give you legitimacy? Bros, first off, I need not flex with an insect. Secondly the quality of your arguments gives you away and I've duly advised that you seek better learning.
2. Please spare me the charade and delusion on "how the economy operates......." you communicated nothing; just a muddled up meaningless rehash of "dynamics" and many empty concoctions. You guys think the public domain is for you to discuss without facts? Ok let me spare you things, don't worry about what we don't know....lay your analysis clearly.
3. The Northerners are the one holding the PIB Bros do you just type things for the sake of it.....please stay off stuff you know nothing about....
4. Sanusi did not have much to do I give up.... it's useless debating with you....
5. When you "sound Agric and Automotive" leave the realm of policies and become economic realities, then you can let me know
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oga,

lay off that stuff, check well and address this vitrol to the proper person

Olaolufred:

PLS, STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AS FAR AS THIS "STATE FUNDS" ISSUE IS CONCERNED.

IT IS BETTER YOU SILENTLY LET IT OFF, THAN TO KEEP DRAGING IT.

I GOT TO KNOW YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION VIA THIS ARGUMENT.

A GRADUATE SAYING NIGERIA IS NOT A STATE HAS PLACED A VERDICT ON HOW COMATOSED OUR EDUCATION IS.

WHEN A FORIEGNER READS SAME, HE WILL JUDGE YOU, MYSELF AND MAJEKDOM AS SAME- BECAUSE WE ARE ALL NIGERIAN.

SO, STOP MOCKING US THROUGH THIS DISPLAY OF HALF EDUCATION.

A COUNTRY CAN BE CALLED A STATE.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
majekdom2:
blame it on the rot we are fighting . the rot we want out , the rot in our educational system . this same ignorant dude would have debated with an englishman the use of state is incorrect . can you imagine . only a fool will never learn from his mistakes.

True dat.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

As I said earlier do your own research.

Buhari promulgated a decree which effectively made publishing corruption in governance a crime even though the evidence is clear to see.

Buhari is a hypocrite, a despotic power hungry goat and an ignoramus bigot.

1. I threw you a challenge and all you could say is "do your own research"..........hmn. I've always noted that you lot on NL just come up with gobbled up concoctions just to suit your whimps. I ask again, what law did GMB govt promulgate to make investigative journalism a crime?
2. Haba, here you come with another one. Buhari promulgated a decree which mafe publishing corruption in governance a crime......Oya, again I ask. what decree? what a the typical case? Was there any classic case of government corruption in Buhari's time?
3. Please read credible literatures. I know you were not even in your diapers then, so seek facts and not conjectures
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

He said all of that? Here i was thinking he said that he wanted to stabilize the economy except you are a mind reader of course. As for regurgitating, seems like i will pass on that attempted rise, as economy is not what i trade insults on.

...likewise did he tell you he's OPEC?
.....trade insult on anything you feel.......
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
blank:

I watched it live on tv and was not impressed. Will wait for the next one cos i know he will be a presidential candidate regardless of party.

Maybe because you've a "pre-determined" mindset before the debate? if i am right, then try by being neutral next time, maybe you'd get the messages in his short statements... he talks less and very careful of what he says now after what the press made him go through by always twisting his words.

All in all, i am all for a better Nigeria, hence the reason i want someone like him.. just re-registered and i am happy i can voice out my position through voting.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by blank(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
mapet:

...likewise did he tell you he's OPEC?
.....trade insult on anything you feel.......

Okay, I understand where you are coming from. When I asked if he was OPEC, it was not an insult. It was to ask for more information on his plans by way of figure of speech.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok Madam...... pardon my harshness.......
blank:

Okay, I understand where you are coming from. When I asked if he was OPEC, it was not an insult. It was to ask for more information on his plans by way of figure of speech.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
MEILYN:
I miss this guy, No Homo..... Oh boy e don tey ooo

My brother.

How have you been doing? Longest time. . . . . . .Nairaland has become boring. Religion section has become desert. I only come here as a guest sometimes and only to get some political news.

I miss those days we were together arguing. . . .it was fun even though we dont agree on things.

Hope you hearing from Mr President, Obadiah and others?
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by MEILYN(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

My brother.

How have you been doing? Longest time. . . . . . .Nairaland has become boring. Religion section has become desert. I only come here as a guest sometimes and only to get some political news.

I miss those days we were together arguing. . . .it was fun even though we dont agree on things.

Hope you hearing from Mr President, Obadiah and others?
Yea, I hear from them once in a while... Good old days, I don't even remember the last time I went to the religion section. It is now very boring
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The most annoying part is that he has no plan for resource control and fiscal federalism

Fu la ni Economy is share and share and share

No creation.

Jonathan ur god that has been on the seat for close to 6 years, what has the fool done about resource control and fiscal federalism?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.