Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Buhari Live On Channels TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On Channels TV (54271 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by brownlord2: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:

He later went ahead to say they did not have adequate weapons.

Besides, that is even a more clueless response.

His answer to every question is kworruption.

Even if you ask him how he intends to deal with kworruption, he will probably tell you it is kworruption that is preventing kworruption from being tackled..

Brouhahahaha

Nigga you wicked, someone please ban this guy till february 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by najoke: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iroh88:
Suicide I hear someone say!! cheesy
AIT(PDP media house) will interview him......with Dbang as the anchorman grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
forget about sentiment here gej will be defeated convincely in 2015 polls Cos' people are tired of his government no hope for d masses in his government we are sick and tired of d clueless president we av he has failed us .he's clueless as usual I pray today d will of God and d will of d people will prevail in February polls .we are sick and tired of his government no hope for we d youth in his government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
'Stealing (funds meant to equip Nigerian military with weapons) is not corruption'.---Jonathan. shocked shocked shocked

SHOCKED!!!

That's the pdp president. As clueless as Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by CyberWolf: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
berem:
yours is next! I will cut off your slimy dicck soon with abokki's dagger and feed it to the dogs.

Be warned!!
grin grin grin chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
'Stealing (funds meant to equip Nigerian military with weapons) is not corruption'.---Jonathan. shocked shocked shocked

SHOCKED!!!

That's the pdp president. The pdp president is so clueless.That's not news.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Clerverly: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
brownlord2:

Unnecessary attack mate

Get off my mention, I hate you! Yes I do!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
laimo:
That's all you can say now.Just like Jonathan,SMH and spits, no substance.
Jonothing crew can only insult when they get caught in their lies.
I don't have time to waste on a lowlife like you..whatever rocks your world..Now Fu**ck off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
tuborme:

His automobile policy is on point, the agric policy is on point...i eat corn all year round. We have our rice here and power is privatised now. Railways are on track.
Ridiculous ridiculousness. All these inside Aso Rock only! See why you'll be chased out in about 4months.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by eaglechild: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buhari seeking to be a democratically elected president says
| why should i be sorry for toppling a democratically elected government....

What this means is if given the chance he will do it again.

On a muslim-muslim ticket
|my party will decide

So you have no independent views to share

Why did you sign an undertaking?
|my party said so

Did they also tell you stage manage a bomb blast?

How will you tackle insurgency?
|Gowon did not borrow a kobo during the civil war and they are asking for 1 billion to tackle insurgency.

My goodness this is so off key i think a psych evaluation is necessary

How do you intend to manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price
|We will stabilize the oil market and run an accountable govt.

You know zilch about the economy or English language or both.
He is simply asking you how you intend to diversify the economy.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Iroh88(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:

I feel very embarrased for him.

Why in the world will APC not field Fashola?

Why bring a clueless, arrogant, fundamentalist?
I thought you guys said Fashola is Tinubu's stooge and is indeed very corrupt, why clamour for his candidacy

Save your dreams for another day. Buhari is gonna be elected in 2015 and it would be immensely exhilarating to see some of you guys slit your wrists for the heck of it!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by jaso1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
gregg2:

Liar!!! You are not watching
The man looks so dull and unintelligent

It may appear to you like that but is intelligence can't be mare with somebody that said stealing is not corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
CyberWolf:
I don't have time to waste on a lowlife like you..whatever rocks your world..Now Fu**ck off...
When you get cornered,you show your real dirty self.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
CyberWolf:
Not surprised. You're pdp.
These are the people we entrust our country to.Uncouth,uncultured,uncivil.I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by brownlord2: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clerverly:

Get off my mention, I hate you! Yes I do!

Jeeeez, never realized how much damage I've done to you till this comment.

Get use to it bro, this country belongs to us all and paid internet PR like you should not be allowed to deceive the already gullible public

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iroh88:
I thought you guys said Fashola is Tinubu's stooge and is indeed very corrupt, why clamour for his candidacy

Save your dreams for another day. Buhari is gonna be elected in 2015 and it would be immensely exhilarating to see some of you guys slit your wrists for the heck of it!
they are bloody hypocrites! Fashola has suddenly become a saint to them just because they hate Buhari and wants him as a replacement.
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Jonathan's failures.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
I think buhari supporters sound more smarter than buhari him self. I arrived late at the interview but the much I watched. I was not impressed. He is really over hyped. Lacks charisma, has no strong understanding of the economy and really not eloquent as hyped.

He only mantra is I will kick corruption out, something that would be even more difficult feat to achieve in a democratic government where his powers are seriously in check.

I really wish APC could give us Fashola. He is the smartest and the best APC has got, with a proving track record of managing a complex state as lagos ... a state that is a melting point of people of all ethinc group and religion. Even tho he has his weakness ... He is better.

Nigeria needs a technocrat at the helm of affairs not a politician. We need someone who have a very deep understanding of how the economy works.

The very best they can do for us in this condition is to make Fashola his running mate anything less than that would be disaster. I would personally campaign against him in the little way I can if Fashola is not his running mate

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:

|my party will decide

|my part said so

|Gowon did not borrow a kobo during the civil war and they are asking for 1 billion.

Clap for yourself. He's more intelligent.

GMB 2015. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by najoke: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
brownlord2:

Jeeeez, never realized how much damage I've done to you till this comment.

Get use to it bro, this country belongs to us all and paid internet PR like you should not be allowed to deceive the already gullible public

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Clerverly: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Where are all these rats grin grin grin We will use rodenticide for you guys tonight! Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by maestroferddi: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Clerverly:

Did you read the commendations from viewers? Nope because your a brainwashed jonathanian!
Oga stop deluding yourself, Buhari bungled that interview.

He was simply pitiable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by davitogreat(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:

|my party will decide

|my part said so

|Gowon did not borrow a kobo during the civil war and they are asking for 1 billion to tackle insurgency.

If this is true then Buhari is an even bigger i.d.i.o.t than I imagined.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Matthewbriggs:
I think buhari supporters are sound more smarter than buhari him self. I arrived late at the interview but the much I watched. I was not impressed. He is really over hyped. Lacks charisma, has no strong understanding of the economy and really not eloquent as hyped.

He only mantra is I will kick corruption out, something that would be even more difficult feat to achieve in a democratic government where his powers are seriously in check.

I really wish APC could give us Fashola. He is the smartest and the best APC has got, with a proving track record of managing a complex state as lagos ... a state that is a melting point of people of all ethinc group and religion. Even tho he has his weakness ... He is better.

Nigeria needs a technocrat at the helm of affairs not a politician. We need someone who have a very deep understanding of how the economy works.

The very best they can do for us in this condition is to make Fashola his running mate anything less than that would be disaster. I would personally campaign against him in the little way I can.

Thanks for your advice.But errrm,uhmm.it's not flying.
We don't take advice from corrupt people. We deal with them.

You're afraid of being caught.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by brownlord2: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
eaglechild:

|my party will decide

|my part said so

|Gowon did not borrow a kobo during the civil war and they are asking for 1 billion.

Thanks for the update, could not watch the interview, imagine him on CNN

I hope this will put to rest the Sai Buhari nonsense they spamming this forum with. A party with Fashola, amaechi ( even though he is a clown) el ruhai, pat utomi etc not forgetting fayemi, adams this is the best they can present.

Shame on apc and that stupiid onyegun for been part of this madness

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by paulsir: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreambeat:
I don't have any party affiliation but is he the best APC can present?He is as uncharismatic as the incumbent and he looks too old and frail undecided
I THINK HE IS LYING ABOUT HIS AGE,HE LOOKS 79 OR MAY BE HE HAS AN HIDDEN SICKNESS HE IS NURSING.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I PITY THOSE THAT ARE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI,I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY ARE SINGING ANOTHER SONG TOMORROW,THE MAN LOOKS WORNOUT JUST LIKE TINUBU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by brownlord2: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
najoke:

Now you're noticed, now run along
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
'The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Jonathan's failures'.-berem.

CLASSIC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by najoke: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
brownlord2:

Now you're noticed, now run along
Still saying......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Sibabasibaba1: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Everyday, Buharistans will tell us that Buhari was did not take part in the 1983 coup as he was only invited. At least today, it has been laid to rest. The criminal coupist has said he has no regrets for that action. So, nobody should tell us again that Buhari is not a coup plotter. He has owned up again that he is a criminal and brags about it that he owns noone any apology for stealing power with the gun.

Stealing power with gun or subverting the will of the people is the highest form of corruption. Add this to some cases of corruption which he has yet to give satisfactory answers to, you will find that the notion that Buhari is Mr Honesty and the only one who will save Nigeria is romanticism peddled by his deluded worshipers and perpetuated by a turncoat media compromised by the god of Bourdillion.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAI BUHARI 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buhari will win in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by laimo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Everyday, Buharistans will tell us that Buhari was dis not take part in the 1983 coup aa he was only invited. At least today, it has been laid to rest. The criminal coupist has said he has no regrets for that action. So, nobody should tell us again that Buhari is not a coup plotter. He has owned up again that he is a criminal and brags about it that he owns noone any apology for stealing power with the gun.

Stealing power with gun or subverting the will of the people is the highest form of corruption. Add this to some cases of corruption which he has yet to give satisfactory answers to, you will find that the notion that Buhari is Mr Honesty and the only one who will save Nigeria is romanticism peddled by his deluded worshipers and perpetuated by a turncoat media compromised by the god of Bourdillion.
Baseless,corrupt,uncouth nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Profile Of Yahaya Bello: Kogi Governor-Elect / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.