Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (26959 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2015
negativecreep:
I will say "this" one more "time" "WE" "DON'T" "WANT" "ROBOTS" now "I" say "again" "DO" "U" "UNDERSTAND" or "STANDUNDER" with "THEM" of "MEN" of "MINE" for "I" as in "u" and "I" "MUST" come and "WIPE" the "SLATE" "CLEAN" again "ARE" "U" "OF" "UNDERSTANDING" say "YES" , "yes" a "men" of "GREAT" faith in the "FATHER" "GOD" "BLESS" "A" "MEN" .
now "GET" "it" in "YOUR" fuckenhead angry.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2015
I will "finnish" off with just "this" last one because "I" "love" "u" for as "much" as "u" "hate" me , "I" still "don't" want "u" all "I" want is "love" ,but let me "for "warn" "u" "there" "ARE" "TWO" "PATHS" and there "are" many that go "by" "IT" . "You" may "comment" if u "will" for "it" is "nothing" of "this" now is "IT" grin nah "focks" "I'm" just "kidding" have a "good" day further "god" bless
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
negativecreep:
I will "finnish" off with just "this" last one because "I" "love" "u" for as "much" as "u" "hate" me , "I" still "don't" want "u" all "I" want is "love" ,but let me "for "warn" "u" "there" "ARE" "TWO" "PATHS" and there "are" many that go "by" "IT" . "You" may "comment" if u "will" for "it" is "nothing" of "this" now is "IT" grin nah "focks" "I'm" just "kidding" have a "good" day further "god" bless
For the "DAY" is "IT" not the "LIGHT" lest "IT" be "DARK" enjoy the "DAY" before "ITS" "NIGHT" remember "what" u "reap" is what u "sow" , I would say "IT" did "not" "had" to be this "way" but "men" oh "men" of "little" faith ,for "hearing" they did "not" "hear" and neither "should" they "understand" oh a "men" of "little" faith , THIS IS "IT"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2015
negativecreep:
For the "DAY" is "IT" not the "LIGHT" lest "IT" be "DARK" enjoy the "DAY" before "ITS" "NIGHT" remember "what" u "sow" is what u "reap" , I would say "IT" did "not" "had" to be this "way" but "men" oh "men" of "little" faith ,for "hearing" they did "not" "hear" and neither "should" they "understand" oh a "men" of "little" faith , THIS IS "IT"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
negativecreep:
I will "finnish" off with just "this" last one because "I" "love" "u" for as "much" as "u" "know" me , "I" still "don't" want "u" all "I" want is "love" ,but let me "for "warn" "u" "there" "ARE" "TWO" "PATHS" and there "are" many that go "by" "IT" . "You" may "comment" if u "will" for "it" is "nothing" of "this" now is "IT" grin nah "focks" "I'm" just "kidding" have a "good" day further "god" bless
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=negativecreep post=33222139][/quote]
Your post reeks of bullllshiiit.
@All Beware. Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2015
negativecreep:
So now take "heed" my "little" virginboy so u may "understand" that "your" "proclamation" that u have "proclaimed" in "this" above "statement" that u have made is "incorrect" and as for as for the "ones" who "bring" forth the "bad" friut of "mine" "good" soil is the "work" of "satan" and there for lol he he he he grin "I" must come and lol he he he he grin "and" lol ,and "wipe" the "slate" "clean" wink now! If u still don't "get" "it", lo, come "get" "IT" from "ME" god bless , a "men" wink.
Because "WE" don't "WANT" "ROBOTS" "IT" "WANTS" ........."U". Lol wink and "he" does "GET" "u" and u may "argue" but when u "DeaD" are u not "renewed" in the "father" lest "he" renew "u" before "u" dead for there are "many" that go "by" "IT" for are "we" not "grapes" of "wine" are "we" not the "fruit" of the "earth" can "we" not be "reaped" oh "men" of "little" faith for again "ears" we do "not" "hear" and "eyes" we do "not" see , for is this "not" rather "crude" oh "men" for they do "not" "hear" and they do "not" "see" lest they should "neither" "understand" are they "not" LIKE ROBOTS oh men with "little" faith , UNDERSAND for "synthetic" "robots" can't be "renewed" in the "father" for they do "not" ferment "in" "mine" stomach there for "I" WANT "U"" for "Fermenting" "u" do "FERMENT" like a "grape" turns to "wine" lol "IS" that "not" RATHER "crude" oh but men for "ears" they do "not" "hear" "understanding" they do not "understand" lest "they" see , oh for there will be "weeping" and "wailing" and "gashing" of "teeth" for these parables of "mine" wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
Now my "fair" child is "this" of "it" is of "men" this is "man's" doings, "for" "man" by "man" "understand" , "my" "GOD" as mentioned "need" "not" "speak" for "man" here is "speaking" and "speaking" of "man" "he" is , for as just "stated" this of "IT" is of "man" not of "my" "god" , "I" live by the "fruits" of "my" "god" and "not" by "other" "man" for all of "this" that "I" have "spoken" is "not" my "god" for "man" is "not" a "god" and "neither" is "he" "mine" so there for again, put "ears" to "hear" for "this" is "NOT" "my" "god" "neither are , "I" don't "put" "faith" in "men" but "I" do "agree" "what u sow is what u reap" but oh "men" don't let "man" "fool" "U" for the "true" "god" does "come" and "he's" no "man" , good day , let the "true" god "bless" "man"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2015
The statement of the "above" of "virginfinder" "stands" "CORRECT" but of "ALL" of "them" in clued in the "theory of "god" , get "it" or come "get" "it" from "me" kiss.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:59pm On May 02, 2015
[s]The statement of the "above" of "virginfinder" "stands" "CORRECT" but of "ALL" of "them" in clued in the "theory of "god" , get "it" or come "get" "it" from "me" [/s]

hahahahahahahaha
Glory be to God in the highest!
Hallelujah!!
The devil has fled!!!
Indeed, when you resist the devil, he flees!
Darkness just cannot stand the Light.
@All
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2015
i personally dont think god and devil are 2 seperate beings..god is just the devil on a bad day...what i mean is that..god is capable of both good and evil..and whatever he does i believe is for the general good of the society., it was him who ordered the hit on sodom and gomorrah, drowned every one in a deluge..though we might never know hwy he did it, but i guess at that time he might have thought it was the right thing to do..

after adam has eaten the fruit..he said man has become one like us..know both good and evil..we have seen what man has done with his knowledge of good and evil, we should not be scared to point out gods trails of both good and evil..theyare too glaring to ignore...(napel eartquake)
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
sonmvayina:
i personally dont think god and devil are 2 seperate beings..god is just the devil on a bad day...what i mean is that..god is capable of both good and evil..and whatever he does i believe is for the general good of the society., it was him who ordered the hit on sodom and gomorrah, drowned every one in a deluge..though we might never know hwy he did it, but i guess at that time he might have thought it was the right thing to do..

after adam has eaten the fruit..he

Actually, God created the devil(Lucifer). He(the devil) wasnt suppposed to be evil. But since he fell and was doomed, he may be used/allowed by God to do the dirty job from time to time.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by sonmvayina(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

Actually, God created the devil(Lucifer). He(the devil) wasnt suppposed to be evil. But since he fell and was doomed, he may be used/allowed by God to do the dirty job from time to time.

God did not creat any devil..they were all divine beings...they did not all agree just like men dont agree on issues, and it lead to wars and enimity, dont just look at it from the jewish point only..look at other sources too..the egyptians and the babylonians had a well developed sysytem before the jews came to the scene, what what there understanding of it, they also had a lot of influence on the jewish rabbis..
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:31am On May 04, 2015
sonmvayina:
[s]
God did not creat any devil..they were all divine beings...they did not all agree just like men dont agree on issues, and it lead to wars and enimity, dont just look at it from the jewish point only..look at other sources too..the egyptians and the babylonians had a well developed sysytem before the jews came to the scene, what what there understanding of it, they also had a lot of influence on the jewish rabbis..[/s]

I dont consider any other account aside what the Bible says.
The Biblical account is superior to any other account.
No apologies.
Thank you.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
Beware. Goodmorning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2015
VirginFinder:

I dont consider any other account aside what the Bible says.
The Biblical account is superior to any other account.
No apologies.
Thank you.

how ignorant can one be?
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
sonmvayina:

how ignorant can one be?

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 07, 2015
look around you christians... jesus foretold these events.. who are you to discount them.. buffoons
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:54pm On May 08, 2015
voltron:
look around you christians... jesus foretold these events.. who are you to discount them.. buffoons

What exactly are you saying?

Until the rapture happens, the devil and his agents will never have the upper hand here on earth.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 3:16am On May 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

What exactly are you saying?

Until the rapture happens, the devil and his agents will never have the upper hand here on earth.

They already have.. Are you not going to be part time f the great tribulations foretold in the book of Daniel and the Revelations
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 4:13pm On May 09, 2015
voltron:

They already have.. Are you not going to be part time f the great tribulations foretold in the book of Daniel and the Revelations

No they haven't!

I pray I would have raptured before the great tribulation takes place.

The rapture will happen before the great tribulation.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
Beware. Good day.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
Beware. Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:29am On May 15, 2015
Beware. Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 7:28am On May 16, 2015
Beware. Good morning...
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:25pm On May 17, 2015
Beware. Goodnight. Happy Sunday.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On May 22, 2015
Beware. Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
Beware. Good afternoon.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:33pm On May 24, 2015
Beware. Happy Sunday.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:30am On May 26, 2015
Beware. Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 26, 2015
VirginFinder... Men or Women
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Hiploko(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2015
Everyone on this thread please note and note it well....JESUS IS LORD! Accept him to free and deliver you from the veil placed on you! If he isn't Lord, how come his book is the most popular? How come others quake @ the mention of his name? How come he keeps getting popular despite all persecutions? It is all about JESUS CHRIST! The king of all kings!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / Why Did You Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.