Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Programers. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Problem With Nigeria Programers. (2481 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Programers. / My Advice To 9ja Programers And Web Developers / How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Programers. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014

U dont just get inspirations when u wake up

This is the kind of lie that makes you wonder if the person thought before posting.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Programers. by Kennyinusa(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Though i barely read through everybody's post, i must confess that i get he point.

But this is what i think

1. Money makes stuffs fly.
I was opportune to meet one of the founding programmer of MXIT and he explained how crucial money was in the success of the No 1. chatting application in South Africa.

And i would like to believe that we all know the story of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat etc. and how venture capitalist money was crucial to their success.

2. You can't do it all alone
Going with one of the words of my favorite african venture capitalist in person of Kresten Buch, he believe that you need a Team, and not just a any team, "A DREAM TEAM". And what makes a great team is not just what you can do now, it's commitment, passion, love and enthusiasm for whatever it is that they do.

MORE COMING.
Re: My Problem With Nigeria Programers. by GodMode: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kennyinusa:
Though i barely read through everybody's post, i must confess that i get he point.

But this is what i think

1. Money makes stuffs fly.
I was opportune to meet one of the founding programmer of MXIT and he explained how crucial money was in the success of the No 1. chatting application in South Africa.

And i would like to believe that we all know the story of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat etc. and how venture capitalist money was crucial to their success.

2. You can't do it all alone
Going with one of the words of my favorite african venture capitalist in person of Kresten Buch, he believe that you need a Team, and not just a any team, "A DREAM TEAM". And what makes a great team is not just what you can do now, it's commitment, passion, love and enthusiasm for whatever it is that they do.

MORE COMING.

Not true...

Money is only needed when u want to own and host your own servers.

Upcoming codepreneurs only need money for hosting on a hosting network..

How many venture capitalists have sponsored L.I.B and NL

Unless they're keeping it secret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Programmer Urgently Needed! / Paystack Or Flutterwave Payment Integration. (Pay When Completed) / Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.