Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Upgrade Qsat Decoder Through Android Phone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Upgrade Qsat Decoder Through Android Phone (1087 Views)

How To Upgrade Metro Digital Over The Air. / Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? / I Need Hitv Upgrade Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Qsat Decoder Through Android Phone by Thankxgod: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2014
After downloading qsat software to my andoid phone.can i upgrade my qsat decoder by connecting my android phone to my qsat decoder through usb port of my decoder and upgrade the qsat decoder with the software downloaded into my andoid phone.i am afraid if i do that hope it won't affect my qsat decoder please i want to know.

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? / I Need Someone To Send The Link To Download Bollyhood Movie Pk / Dstv Explora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.