Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? (1084 Views)

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by PrinceofPeace17(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2016
If you had a case in court which of the Movie(Seasonal) lawyers below would you pick?

1. Olivia Pope( Scandal)

2. Annalise Kealing ( How to get away with murder) i love to call it "How to commit murder".

3. Jessica Pearson (Suits)

To me i think:
1. Olivia is only a fixer, she has no experience with court cases. But with the skill she's got, trust me your case will not even get to court. She's brilliant and bold infact she has more influence and power compared to the other two. Her team is the real deal but they are too dirty or should i say evil for my taste.

2. Annalise Kealing is a pro when it comes to court cases, She is damn good!!. To me i feel she is the most brilliant among the three. Cool, calm and collected. Like Olivia, her team is kinda evil but funny and exciting. I prefer Ann's team to Olivia's.

3. Jessica Pearson is a boss!!! She is so polished, beautiful and hot even more than Olivia and Annalise
Combined. She hardly showcase her abilities because, Mike Ross, Specter and even sometimes Loius Litt are hers to command. For me her team is more brillant than Ann's and Olivia's

My own decision: If i pick Olivia, She will mostly use influence so am picking Annalise because i prefer intelligence than strength.

If i were to pick a sidekick too i will prefer Mike Ross. Ann and Olivia's team are so evil esp Olivia's.

So pick a lawyer
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by oluwabishop: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2016
You should have just said 'which female lawyer'. Because as it is on the present day fictional planet, no lawyer slays like Harvey Spectre in confidence, intelligence, finesse,poise and delivery.
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by Confirmer(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Alan Shaw of Boston Legal is the best ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Annalise keating

Damn! She de boss cool
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by PrinceofPeace17(m): 12:51am On Jul 13, 2016
oluwabishop:
You should have just said 'which female lawyer'. Because as it is on the present day fictional planet, no lawyer slays like Harvey Spectre in confidence, intelligence, finesse,poise and delivery.
Harvey is good but not independent. All the lawyers i mentioned answer to no one. They are their own boss.
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by shyling(f): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
confama

Confirmer:
Alan Shaw of Boston Legal is the best ever.
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by caxim04(m): 1:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Matlock..
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by JohnQueen(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Mike Ross... Sensitive character
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by CONFAMA: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
shyling:
confama

Yes.... you called my name sweety. What can I do for you
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by chuhill(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Better call 'Saul'
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by tspun(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
In as much as I love Olivia pope

(my best female character ever)

I will still choose analise when it comes to court issue. With her as your lawyer u can even assacinate buhari and go free
Re: If You Had A Case In Court Which Of The Movie(seasonal) Lawyers Would You Pick? by Owobobrown(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Murdock and Nelson from Daredevils and that lawyer from Firm

(1) (Reply)

2017 Upcoming And Most Awaited Movies / Download You're The Worst Season 04 Episode 01 And Other Tvseries / Lagos Real Fake Life’ Made N26,412,000 In 3days Directed By Mike Ezuruonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.