Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) (4154 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by oboy3(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Governor Obiano of Anambra State is sleeping
on DUTY!

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by seunlayi(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2014
he is human, did you you ever think of how this people rarely had the time to sleep? e no easy to be a student leader talkless of been a governor

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by temitemi1(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2014
God help anambra!!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by mrvitalis(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2014
just few days of calling jonathan a failure and we have this ...thats the power of the president
...but to expose the sponsors of boko haram he cant
...thats not cluelesness thats wickedness and God will pay hom back in kind
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Descartes: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2014
When, where and in what occasion

6 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by vioment: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Delta (some), Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, and rivers(most) will laugh last soon. Make some people fall in line o or oga di kwa sirius. One nigeria i pray for. No love lost to anambra but if you no one join make we form voltron then we go form voltro still kpoks them cun kpoks you join. beware o.

Na so them dey sleep on us o. On duty kwa. make i close mouth.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by dhardline(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Looks like he just blinked and the camera snapped while his eye lids were closed.stop spreading lies.

14 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
just few days of calling jonathan a failure and we have this ...thats the power of the president
...but to expose the sponsors of boko haram he cant
...thats not cluelesness thats wickedness and God will pay hom back in kind

Spot on
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Collynzo9: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Doesn't look like he was sleeping one bit.
More like a facial expression that the camera caught.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2014
dhardline:
Looks like he just blinked and the camera snapped while his eye lids were closed.stop spreading lies.
I wonder if this is how they sleep in op's village

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2014
What did you expect when they would not sleep at night, Nigeria night politicians.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by dridowu: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Body no be firewood
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by gratieao: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2014
The man is not sleeping joor

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
And u call that "sleeping" OP is tha a normal way of sleeping?undecided u jus like blacNAMING ppl grin ggrin
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Is that saliva I see dripping off his mouth? Abeg make the man sleep jor.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:
When, where and in what occasion
1pm. In his office. While signing a contract for Obi.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
gratieao:
The man is not sleeping joor
I think you must be dreaming!
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Descartes: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:
1pm. In his office. While signing a contract for Obi.

Hmmmm...
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by adanduka: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2014
dhardline:

Exactly.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:

Hmmmm...
Yup. I was sitting right beside him.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Descartes: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:
Yup. I was sitting right beside him.

So you are the one doing this dirty job? wink

Let's watch and see wink
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
dhardline:
How do cameras "snap" They break into two pieces or what??undecided
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:

So you are the one doing this dirty job? wink

Let's watch and see wink
Nah. From the angle you should know I didn't take the picture. Someone else must have done this.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Descartes: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:
Nah. From the angle you should know I didn't take the picture. Someone else must have done this.

Definitely you will provide the person that did this dirty job for political gains wink

Till then,

Investigation searchlight and GPS are on already wink
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Iroh88(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Descartes:

Definitely you will provide the person that did this dirty job for political gains wink

Till then,

Investigation searchlight and GPS are on already wink
Hehehe. grin. Blood never hurts blood. smiley
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Onmason(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Not convincing. Who would take the risk of loosing his/her job by taking and uploading such a pix?
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by shaboti: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2014
vioment:
Delta (some), Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, and rivers(most) will laugh last soon. Make some people fall in line o or oga di kwa sirius. One nigeria i pray for. No love lost to anambra but if you no one join make we form voltron then we go form voltro still kpoks them cun kpoks you join. beware o.

Na so them dey sleep on us o. On duty kwa. make i close mouth.
wetin dis one dey talk ??
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Fire15: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2014
oboy3:
on DUTY!
Looks more like someone in prayer mode.
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by oboy3(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Fire15:

Looks more like someone in prayer mode.
or someone in zzzzzzzz mode
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
dridowu:
Body no be firewood
i swear!
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by Descartes: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:
Hehehe. grin. Blood never hurts blood. smiley

Hmmm... wink
Re: Gov Obiano of Anambra state caught Sleeping On Duty,lol(pic) by rattlesnake(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
oboy3:
on DUTY!
meditation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba / $60 Oil Benchmark For N8.73tr Budget 2019 / Evidence That People Already Know This Country Is Heading For A Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.