Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? (32847 Views)

Is It Advisable To Laminate My DEGREE Certificate Or Not. PLS READ / Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? / Is It Good To Laminate Certificates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Hi fellow nairalanders. I want to know your view on
issue of laminating certificates,especially those that
have had the opportunity of travelling abroad.Some
say lamination of certificate is the best option to
preserve it because any slight alteration renders it
useless and valueless and you know it's not easy
to get another once it is altered.

While some say
many foreign establishments and even embassy
reject laminated certificate.

Please what are your
views on it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by rockyruks: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2014
I want to know too

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by yorex2011: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
teetom:
Hi fellow nairalanders. I want to know your view on
issue of laminating certificates,especially those that
have had the opportunity of travelling abroad.Some
say lamination of certificate is the best option to
preserve it because any slight alteration renders it
useless and valueless and you know it's not easy
to get another once it is altered.While some say
many foreign establishments and even embassy
reject laminated certificate. Please what is your
view on it?

Yeah, true that many foreign establishment reject it.. So i use soft lamination so i can remove the laminating paper whenever i need do.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by simplemach(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
I think its most important for those that their houses drip water during rainfall so it wont soak the certificates and spoil them. My opinion sha...

9 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by holatin(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Anyway you think is the best to preserve it.
if lamination works THEN GO AHEAD WITH IT
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by accurate0805: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Yes. ..

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by sukkot: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
yes. that will prevent you from using it to wipe your a-s-s, as useless as they are these days

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by felixchip(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
I think it's not bad to laminate.
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Tic4tac(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Ç0 ask

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by teemanbastos(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
The Best is to SCAN it and kinda of send it to divers places e.g email,flash etc..
Bt laminating is gud,it prevents tearing of d certifikate

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by zonax(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Yes u should

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Don't laminate them at all
Reasons u can submit a laminated document for an official use... Like me for instance I laminated my birth cert. So after gaining admin. Into d UNI . I needed to submit it just cos it was laminated I had to go and issue another one which cost me more than I expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
shocked dnt laminate the birth certificate oo, cox university dnt really take it lyk that and i guess without lamination it looks mur original
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
yes
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by horlarmelehqan(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Its nt acceptable @ d embassy
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by condralbede(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
I laminated all my own....But don't knw if it's bad or not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by bennieman: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
I have laminated my certs oh because I can't afford to have any erroneous alterations/defacing on them. BTW can someone tell us why those foreign establishments reject laminated certs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
My uncle once told me a day would come in the not too distant future where our kids would go on the Internet to ask 'why do you wake up in the morning?'... ova a bottle of bear back in poland where i schooled we just laughed over it but today.... ohh great alvaro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by amakufrancis(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
dont try it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by wisefizz(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
I prefer laminated certificates my dear.......
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Patangela: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Noted
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
I laminate all my certs oh!!
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by ritababe(f): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
its good to laminate to preserve it from water, rat etc
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by clara472: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
laminating of certificate is bad in china where i am we keep or certificates in safety deposit boxes in bank where insurance covers it.

Survivors of Ebola outbreak in Nigeria share their stories[size=8pt][/size]
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/1988-survivors-of-ebola-outbreak-in-nigeria-share-their-stories

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by Vince77(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
If u dnt hv food in ur house laminate it.... rats r not smiling.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by emirateprince: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Jffdhbdyo hug z khfjgf ggfdhcfh udfhfgbth yfdfghjg

Use Google translator to read.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
It's not compulsory, but necessary.
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by AZeD1(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Do not laminate your certificate.
There should be a disclaimer on the certificate that says any "any alteration renders this certificate invalid"

Laminating a certificate is altering the certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by bennieman: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Tic4tac:
Ç0 ask
accurate0805:
[code][/code]gh
Tic4tac:
Ç0 ask

To all the members of SBAM, I twale for una!
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by emirateprince: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Q
Re: Is It Good To Laminate One's Certificates? by olahero(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Oldest Universities In Africa / FG Reportedly Fails To Honour Pact With ASUU / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.