Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results (94629 Views)

APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / APC,PDP National Assembly primaries results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by cigie(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Amazondepth:
Gabriel Suswan has killed pdp in benue imposing an unpopular candidate in d primaries-Terhemen Tarzoor,an alleged cultist,impeached and disgraced former speaker of d BHA.elders,clergy,traditional rulers,all have vehemently rejected his candidacy.sure dis time around,a popular APC candidate will prove d nemesis of d PDP and their charade primaries.game on

Spot on!

Its true that every Dick and Harry opposed the candidacy of Tarzor. But I'm afraid he may still emerge the winner come Feb 28. If Suswam could win Saro in 2007 and Ugba in 2011 despite the popularity of the opposition in those respective years, then Tarzor is likely to win this time around through the same dubious means his boss used to gain power.

Apparently Suswam is doing all this in a bid to actualize his own political ambition.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ahizih(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2014
McStoic:
. Keep that chaiyaaa, come and vote for Emmanuel Iheanacho on 2015. I just pray we get it right this time, the party notwithstanding. #ImoisinthehandsofGod.. The guy is really causing bad blood by this antics. E go tay for am oooo. I want APGA 1st and then PDP. Iheanacho appears more real. Owerri zone abiakwalanu oooo. grin grin
I called home lastnyt and de information reachin me is dat he has given de son inlaw ticket, so i checked online to see if i can get any news like dat, accordin to de news i saw online, de said he is planin to giv his deputy ticket or his chief of staff, den use his son inlaw as deputy or his wife dats de present first lady as deputy
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Tonylyte(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Collynzo9:

Rochas has cornered the whole thing and he is still going for Presidency.
What a confused and greedy man.
Imo will never vote for him again.
Hahahahhahaha, u don murder me with laughter. Rochas fit carry aeroplane for head sef.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by McStoic(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
ahizih:
I called home lastnyt and de information reachin me is dat he has given de son inlaw ticket, so i checked online to see if i can get any news like dat, accordin to de news i saw online, de said he is planin to giv his deputy ticket or his chief of staff, den use his son inlaw as deputy or his wife dats de present first lady as deputy
Nwanne if he does that, he has already lost before the election starts proper. Using Madumere who is his deputy is simply a win win situation for Owerri zone: the trio of Iheanacho, Ihedioha and the Madumere of a deputy are all from Owerri zone.

In short, whoever he brings short of himself would be a bad move, very bad move. Even in Mbaise where Ihedioha hails from, Iheanacho will keenly contest with him there. His antecedents when he was the minister of interior speaks for him. So many sons and daughters of Imo state got employed through him. And he looks a seasoned administrator. He's made his money from his own shipping business and oil / gas.

Ihedioha has Atiku to thank for making him relevant. His days in the legislature can not really be used to judge his total capabilities per se but, I just feel Iheanacho has been around for longer and looks the real deal

Barring the power of incumbency, I don't see APC pulling more punches. If what happened in 2011 should happen again, then APGA has it to clinch..............Anyway, etere ugba etere azu, time has come for Owerri zone to occupy Douglas House. cool cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by cell5683(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
David sabo Kente -Taraba State
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ahizih(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2014
McStoic:
Nwanne if he does that, he has already lost before the election starts proper. Using Madumere who is his deputy is simply a win win situation for Owerri zone: the trio of Iheanacho, Ihedioha and the Madumere of a deputy are all from Owerri zone.

In short, whoever he brings short of himself would be a bad move, very bad move. Even in Mbaise where Ihedioha hails from, Iheanacho will keenly contest with him there. His antecedents when he was the minister of interior speaks for him. So many sons and daughters of Imo state got employed through him. And he looks a seasoned administrator. He's made his money from his own shipping business and oil / gas.

Ihedioha has Atiku to thank for making him relevant. His days in the legislature can not really be used to judge his total capabilities per se but, I just feel Iheanacho has been around for longer and looks the real deal

Barring the power of incumbency, I don't see APC pulling more punches. If what happened in 2011 should happen again, then APGA has it to clinch..............Anyway, etere ugba etere azu, time has come for Owerri zone to occupy Douglas House. cool cool
we all want Iheanacho to win,we all wish him well,dis is our tym to occupy de seat,owerri zone has bin marginalised
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by McStoic(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2014
ahizih:
we all want Iheanacho to win,we all wish him well,dis is our tym to occupy de seat,owerri zone has bin marginalised
Ya diri gi na mma nwa nam. grin
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by yusuftames(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=LordVarys post=28690797]Likely Results.
Jimi Agbaje-Lagos
Nuhu Ribadu-Adamawa
Muhammed Abacha-Kano
David Edevbie Or Tony Obuh-Delt. Badluk ebole-sambisa
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Jfrezzy(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Here in coventry GMB has won
I heard Nigeria needs rebellion
Hmmm.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by chukel(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Any update on kano

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by debeginin(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
CFCfan:
Yusuf Agabi is the winner of the Nasarawa primary with 214 votes!
If dis is true God of Now!Now!!Now!!! don enta one chance o!!
Him church go reduce.Shebi him Liebaran Maku say,na im b governor com 2015.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by debeginin(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
azimibraun:
Maku who was sayin in church how GOd hascalled him for anoda assignment. Shei GOd now no sabi d future abil na maku dey lie?
Na one so call prophet job am chop him money o!!
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Ngwakwe: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Dude, its NOT in our hands! The pdp rigging machinery is too strong to fight off! You cast your vote, you stay back for 4hrs until the votes are counted; then it goes into INEC office and the story changes.

Meanwhile, Messr Ngwakwe, is this the 'Ngwa' man you guys presented?

From my assessment, he will deliver. Just as Obiano was condemned and labelled Peter Obi's stooge so will Okezie Ikpeazu be if he wins.

At least he is more educated than Orji Kalu presented by Abia North and very well beyond T. A. Orji we got from Abia Central.

In summary, Ngwa people presented a better candidate than them all

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by sirlop(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
ahizih:
All of u shouting Iheanacho.. Election won't only be conducted in Owerri. Iheanacho u are shouting his name, is a fraudulent person. They defrauded the govt alot during fuel subsidy days, Integrated Oil and gas is involved in bunkering… We don't need someone with such character.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by bosschinalu(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Please when i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ the presidential pramaries in PDP
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by McStoic(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2014
sirlop:

All of u shouting Iheanacho.. Election won't only be conducted in Owerri. Iheanacho u are shouting his name, is a fraudulent person. They defrauded the govt alot during fuel subsidy days, Integrated Oil and gas is involved in bunkering… We don't need someone with such character.
And the candidate you are rooting for is not fraudulent abi. Even Mbakwe during his time had his skeletons. For all I care, every Nigerian politician is fraudulent. We just need a lesser crook among the other crooks.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Tizzlee: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Please any confirmed news on the winner in Kano?
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Uchexxy(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2014
McStoic:
And the candidate you are rooting for is not fraudulent abi. Even Mbakwe during his time had his skeletons. For all I care, every Nigerian politician is fraudulent. We just need a lesser crook among the other crooks.
u are so so on point brother, we just need d lesser evil, that's y I would still vote gej come 2015. but I honestly would like ihedioha to occupy Douglas house.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by LOZENGE(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
eke28:

Real contest my people
No imposition of any kind
Am proud of my state and all the contestants
For me no winner or looser we should all put this aside and ensure complete victory come 2015. One love my people
. Good for owerri zone, its their tym to occupy Douglas hux. Proudly IMOlite. wish all elections would be like this throughout Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ahizih(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2014
sirlop:

Deputy God abeg tell us who will win, Ihedioha,Madumere or Iheanacho? Though Madumere is still yet to be anointed by de Tyrant Rochas Okorocha who tinks he has Imo people in his palms,as such people like you gave him that mindset by showin him u are politically ignorant . NOTE: devoid from sentimental politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by merrygorou(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Uchexxy:
u are so so on point brother, we just need d lesser evil, that's y I would still vote gej come 2015. but I honestly would like ihedioha to occupy Douglas house.

Ihedioha? ...Chairman,Politics of dem dem. I no fit give you youth empowerment unless you be my friend,my friends friend,my fellow politician,my fellow politicians cousin.. Tufiakwa! People like him is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by elder05(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nempi:
Here in Togo, Buhari is winning already.

If na some people now, dem go talk first to comment but I'm too mature for that. if you doubt me, send BUHARI to 30856 or ask the following doctors : Mebirim Lawson, ekechukwu Uzoma, Greeg Abali and Ngige.
agu wey ur man name 4 dat list??

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Roum(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
abbakacici:
Cross River : Prof Ben Ayade, won with 752 out of 782
thank God

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by abubakarumaro(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
here in Katsina is shema's candidate somebody Nasir

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by McStoic(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Uchexxy:
Ihedioha kwa?!......... Ok ooo. There's rumours that Ararume has taken his complaints to Abuja as usual. He's alleging that he was short changed, while clamouring for the party ticket to be given to him because he thinks that Iheanacho will defeat Ihedioha since they are both from Owerri zone coupled with the fact that he (Iheanacho) looks more popular than him (Ihedioha). Ararume also thinks Ihedioha cannot handle Rochas like he could if elected. I dunno how founded these rumours are
LOZENGE:
. Good for owerri zone, its their tym to occupy Douglas hux. Proudly IMOlite. wish all elections would be like this throughout Nigeria
though.
merrygorou:

Ihedioha? ...Chairman,Politics of dem dem. I no fit give you youth empowerment unless you be my friend,my friends friend,my fellow politician,my fellow politicians cousin.. Tufiakwa! People like him is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today.
You see that kain thing abi? Me sef tire o.
ahizih:
Deputy God abeg tell us who will win, Ihedioha,Madumere or Iheanacho? Though Madumere is still yet to be anointed by de Tyrant Rochas Okorocha who tinks he has Imo people in his palms,as such people like you gave him that mindset by showin him u are politically ignorant . NOTE: devoid from sentimental politics
The coc.k has come home to roost. Rochas will really know what it is to contest election this time around. No higgy hagga.

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ojaydedon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
plateau state.. Senator gns pwajork
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ojaydedon(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ideyontop:
Hello Guys,

Pls update us on any results across the states as soon as u confirm the winners of today's PDP Primaries.

Thanks guys.

Last Updated Result

Rivers State PDP: Nyesom Wike won! Source: Gymer

Akwa Ibom State: Udom Emmanuel. Source: AmazingSolutnz

Enugu State: Senator Ayogu Eze. Source: CFCfan

Abia State: Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu wins! Source: The Nation

Ebonyi State: Engr. Dave Umahi Wins! Source: The Nation

Ogun State: Primaries Cancelled! Source: The Nation

Kaduna State: Gov. Yero has emerged winner of the PDP gubernatorial primaries with 970 votes to defeat Sen. Aziz who got 1 vote. Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com

Adamawa State Nuhu Ribadu is the winner! Source: Premium Times

pLATEAU STATE.. Senator GNS PWAJORK

1 Like

Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
bosschinalu:
Please when i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ the presidential pramaries in PDP
Its tomorrow. But GEJ is the sole candidate
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by canalily(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
bruno419:
stupid son,,,now ihedioha won
ekwensu odu ogologoangry ewuembarassedstupid pig, lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by sirlop(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
ahizih:
Lol, deputy God ke...To be more realistic, Ihedioha stands the best chance..Okorocha is a confused man and I pray the disgrace him.
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by Ikonz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
CFCfan:

That would be one of the "star" governorship elections to watch on February 28th

Are you from Imo?
Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by ukandi1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
CFCfan:

What happened?

Ayogu Eze did not win oh. We were misinformed. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (gburugburu )is d legitimate winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.