Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) (34508 Views)

Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
mencade4:
i hates maid!

If my wife cant cook by herself in the kitchen then why am i marrying her?
Lol..oga you dey vex o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by mencade4: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
Lol..oga you dey vex o. cheesy
my brother na so oooo.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:
Ok. Noted. Pls,can u post d pics of d housemaid? So,dat it can be very easy. Thanks.
Bro you get brain.This is very right question.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
really ? you cant look after ya own kids or cook ya own food ? what are ya disabled ?

Is that how far your brain can go? Shame! Anyways, It just happens that I have an extremely busy working life.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by chillykelly86(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2014
From this write-up, is it impossible that the house maid was kidnapped alongside the kids?

But apparently, only 2 are missing. The 3rd, who is not as valuable as the two, has to be the kidnapper(albeit without any evidence).

This is classic display of the value most Nigerian mistresses attach to their house helps.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by shoprite: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2014
youngds:
undecided

Though this is not the right time sad sad sad . . .but I can't help it . . .guy . . .u are a clown grin grin grin
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Please,also post the picture of the houesmaid immediately.It will help us greatly.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

Is that how far your brain can go? Shame! Anyways, It just happens that I have an extremely busy working life.
how busy can your work life be ? over in the west they have busier work lifes and they dont need strangers in their homes called houseboys and housegirls. you just lazy. thats all there is to it cheesy
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by ade80: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2014
chillykelly86:
From this write-up, is it impossible that the house maid was kidnapped alongside the kids?

But apparently, only 2 are missing. The 3rd, who is not as valuable as the two, has to be the kidnapper(albeit without any evidence).

This is classic display of the value most Nigerian mistresses attach to their house helps.

It was at night so if it was an outsider there would have been a break in and why was it that the nanny and grandma didn't hear any noise.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by ade80: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
how busy can your work life be ? over in the west they have busier work lifes and they dont need strangers in their homes called houseboys and housegirls. you just lazy. thats all there is to it cheesy

They also have daycares that can pick your kid up from school and feed them till about 7pm and that is not available here
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Have you report this case to the police so that they can investigate prooerly?Because it may even involve another insider(s).''Inu ile ni asebi ngbe,iyin enkule ni ota wa''.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2014
ade80:

They also have daycares that can pick your kid up from school and feed them till about 7pm and that is not available here
houboys and housegirls in this country make your food and do all your errands. thats different from daycare. why would you let some stranger live in your home and make your food ? thats a very vulnerable position to be in

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:

1. They don't have busier work lives, they have a healthier work life balance except when you choose to do multiple jobs.
2. They have babysitters, childminders, nannies, au pairs etc who help busy parents to look after the kids.

The only difference my dear is that they are better regulated and come recommended by licensed agencies.

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Genycharl(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
2014 !
A year of housemaid Demetricular hullaboo
grin
holatin:
2014 !
A year of housemaid Demetricular hullaboo
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2014
I pray for the safe return of the boys. Household security is serious business there & then.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

1. They don't have busier work lives, they have a healthier work life balance except when you choose to do multiple jobs.
2. They have babysitters, childminders, nannies, au pairs etc who help busy parents to look after the kids.

The only difference my dear is that they are better regulated and come recommended by licensed agencies.
[b]listen, those workers you mentioned are registered with the state and they are paid very well for their services and can maintain themselves with the money you give them so they have no need to do evil to you. now lets look at a housegirl. you are exploiting the poor girl. you are more than likely rich, she sees how you live, you buy your kids toys and send them to the best schools while you have another human in your house that you exploit and pay an amount of money she cant live on, you probably treat her like crap like when she is in the car you push her to the back seat or when you introduce your kids gushingly to your friends you dont introduce her as a loved one, all the while you are damaging her morale and self esteem, a fellow human being like yourself who just happens to be underpriviledged and you are taking advantage of that and exploiting her misfortune. WHAT YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN ONE DAY SOMETHING IN HER HEAD CLICKS AND SHE SEES THE INEQUALITIES OF LIFE ? SHE CAN POISON YOU OR YOUR KIDS OR BRING HER BROTHERS FROM TOGO TO KIDNAP YOUR WHOLE FAMILY OR KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND STEAL YOUR CARS. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2014
how i wish one of my friends can see this post. Cause all she cares about is having a maid at all cost, when she gets married....smhhhh.... she even said , as she's entering her husband's home, a maid is tagging along behind her....lol....Lord av mercy.... I don talk , I don taya.... I even called her lazy, she said ha! yes o......am lazy,amelian , I wont deceive my self... I just shook my head in wonder, ok o.....don't say, I didn't warn you sha. when story begin get k-leg at your home.....
No cry come my house ooo!
some women will never learn sad

I will show her this post, I hope it will knock some sense into her head!
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Originalsly: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm.....just to show how some people look down on maids. They jump to the conclusion that it is the maid....never a thought that the maid may also be in the same situation as the kids...kidnapped or whatever. They post photos of the kids...why not the maid?....or is it beneath them to have a pix of a maid in their album so they never ever snapped the maid? Hmmm....two kids with maid and nurse...no parents?

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
[b]listen, those workers you mentioned are registered with the state and they are paid very well for their services and can maintain themselves with the money you give them so they have no need to do evil to you. now lets look at a housegirl. you are exploiting the poor girl. you are more than likely rich, she sees how you live, you buy your kids toys and send them to the best schools while you have another human in your house that you exploit and pay an amount of money she cant live on, you probably treat her like crap like when she is in the car you push her to the back seat or when you introduce your kids gushingly to your friends you dont introduce her as a loved one, all the while you are damaging her morale and self esteem, a fellow human being like yourself who just happens to be underpriviledged and you are taking advantage of that and exploiting her misfortune. WHAT YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN ONE DAY SOMETHING IN HER HEAD CLICKS AND SHE SEES THE INEQUALITIES OF LIFE ? SHE CAN POISON ME OR MY KIDS OR BRING HER BROTHERS FROM TOGO TO KIDNAP MY WHOLE FAMILY OR KILL MY WHOLE FAMILY AND STEAL MY CARS. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME[/b]

Are you normal at all? What are you rambling about? I thought your argument is that only disabled people need help with their kids? Do you now agree that logic is wrong?

Lest I forget, I made some corrections to your post above.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by dav8id(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
just heard the announcement now on hot fm radio abuja...

God have mercy on those kid ..m.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by IVORY2009(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
House maid, cook, driver, security are some of the most dangerious kind of domestic staffs that one should always take care before employing dem, but its so unfortunate that most Nigerians do not do proper verification before employing such individuals to their homes. Last month, close to where I live, a female house helper, almost stole a car from the house, where she works, she made an arrangement, with her BF on dat faithful day, to drive the said car, to a location where the BF could take over, due to the fact that she can not drive perfectly, but as God would hv it, she could not drive properly, as she was about to reverse the car, she damaged someone's fence, and that person held her, and called the owner of the house, that was how she was arrested.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by echobee(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dammyjohn:

Bro you get brain.This is very right question.
i no be bro oooooooo,i be woman sad

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by otokx(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
The family life in Nigeria is being attacked, parents are too busy chasing worthless money that they abandon their children to house helps and relations whose only idea about life is making quick money.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:

hahahahahahahaha, brother Echobee its good to see you again. grin
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Fellonigerians: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
God please protect these innocent kids and bring them home safely, IJN, Amen!!!
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

Are you normal at all? What are you rambling about? I thought your argument is that only disabled people need help with their kids? Do you now agree that logic is wrong?

Lest I forget, I made some corrections to your post above.
all am saying is, you dont need a houseboy or a housegirl. and if you decide against all odds that you need one ? please treat them like you treat your children wink

3 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by holatin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Genycharl:
grin
Don't praise me yet am still aspiring to be Patrick obiahaghon
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
all am saying is, you dont need a houseboy or a housegirl. and if you decide against all odds that you need one ? please treat them like you treat your children wink

You are indeed very myopic and unwilling to learn. In your own world, only disabled people need help with their kids. Smh. Your lecturers dey try gan ooo. Hopefully, as you get older, get a job and start having kids, you will learn from experience.

Good luck kid.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Now I understand why my neighbor dey change maid like wrapper.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
akinsadeez:

You don't know what you are saying. Its not all about the authorities. There is someone greater than all the authorities of the world put together.

There was a testimony in my church yesterday of a young girl that was kidnapped along with some other people by ritualists. The parents never stopped praying even when the 'authorities' you so much put your faith in were completely mystified. It transpired that every where the ritualists took the girl to, she was declared 'unusable'. Out of frustration the ritualists eventually dropped the girl somewhere and she was found by passers by in one of the states in the north. This girl was returned back to her parents but tell me, what did the authorities have to do with her survival?
I guess you must be an atheist but where God is involved, even if the authorities decide to do nothing, those kids will be found alive and well. That is my prayer anyways. Those kids will return and their parents will have no cause to mourn this yuletide season

Spare me all this thrash u spewed above. Why do we always affiliate every misfortune to religion Are you telling me out of all the people the ritualist kidnaped, na only the girl mama sabi pray pass? Why did God allow the ritualist to use others and not save them together? do you know how many loved ones of the kidnapped people who must have prayed more than the mother of that girl? why cant God save church members getting blown up in the north? Is church not supposed to be the safest haven people like u are the reason why the GOD OF MEN we have as pastors today ride myriads of private jets. Your gullibility pays so much and they will always want more like you
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:

Then you must love being a woman.Am I right?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

You are indeed very myopic and unwilling to learn. In your own world, only disabled people need help with their kids. Smh. Your lecturers dey try gan ooo. Hopefully, as you get older, get a job and start having kids, you will learn from experience.

Good luck kid.
as well as lazy people wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Many Feared Injured As Muslim Worshippers, Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Breaking Lenovo Phone Screen Of N12,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.