Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

In Your Opinion, Which Country Has The Best Culture? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / In Your Opinion, Which Country Has The Best Culture? (546 Views)

Which Country Do You Think This Will Be? (photo) / Which Ethnic Group Has The Best Culture? / Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Your Opinion, Which Country Has The Best Culture? by rexoluj(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2014
[b][/b][i][/i]Which country in today's world has the best culture. My vote goes to France. Paris has some of the most beautiful women, beautiful language and accent (geez i got the thing for foreign girls). I never been able to try their cuisine, but my guess says it's okay.
Re: In Your Opinion, Which Country Has The Best Culture? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2014
There is nothing like "best culture". Culture is one of those things you can't rate. Attraction to culture is based on intangible feeling and that apparently varies from one person to the other. You find French culture cool; some people probably favour Australian culture for just as much reason as you tip for fondness for French culture. So, it's variable, bro.

Instead, ask people what culture they love most, not which culture is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Have An Award Winning Post On Nairaland? Try This / Missing! Missing!!! Missing!!!...help / Binis, Please Help Me Translate These Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.