Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (12983 Views)

Oritsefemi Reveals His Babymama, Name Her As Person Who Hacked His Instagram Ac / Davido Father Got A Portrait Painting By Nigerian Best Portrait Artist. / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Booty4me: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bhgcs
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivly:
Na wa for NL.
Space booking has no cure.
Lol..buh u just booked space
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by yurme(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
_
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by miqos02(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
but he is now doing well

Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Vivly(f): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..buh u just booked space
Who are you again?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by abvictory: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
font page space Booker's association of Nigeria :ofont page space Booker's association of Nigeria
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by chibwike(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivly:

Who are you again?
sorry for quoting you...it wont really happen again.
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by condralbede(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pinsure of the policemen arresting him as directed by father or .......you knw the rest.
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Vivly(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
chibwike:
Thanks. Hope you don't.
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Gmajor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaweb4:

I just updated the post.

mined your own business miss.

u don't know the intention of people.

idiatic element
c this mumu oh. Must u always book space in every thread ?
Pls grow up joor
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Gmajor(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Come, what brand of skunk are you high on?

I know what I posted and it remains that way.

Not going back to modify. tongue

Biko, respect yaself and take down my moniker joor.

Besides, shameless? really?

undecided undecided undecided
must u always lie ?
Even after u have been caught red handed. Nawa oh !

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by hrakabz(f): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oritsefem my guy! Love his tracks so much! Damn! All the best bruh
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
hazyfm:

Did you attend night school?

Did you read Danaiks and hazyfm's comment before posting this trash?
lol.
But u booked space nah
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
chibwike:

chibwike____ chibwike ____Chibwikeeee

How many times did I call you?
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by kika23(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

My thoughts exaccerly grin
Make all man dey hin lane abeg undecided

Isss a true something... Comment and leave... Simple!! And if nothing, stroll in and stroll out. Kpom! angry

Ptfff...
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by MizMyColi(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy

Our Kika iyaf vex cheesy
kika23:

Isss a true something... Comment and leave... Simple!! And if nothing, stroll in and stroll out. Kpom! angry

Ptfff...
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mtchew

checked my signature
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by kika23(f): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Our Kika iyaf vex cheesy

Yelzk ke.... grin cheesy cheesy

But again, I'm only an innocent bystander tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by DAvIt0(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Our Kika iyaf vex cheesy

templates in your box
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lolzzz
Concerning you, the biggest mistake anyone, including you, can make is to under rate YOU!
Me I know you are special like that. kiss

Meanwhile, I await the day of your "innocent unveiling" to the Nairaland community. tongue

kika23:

Yelzk ke.... grin cheesy cheesy

But again, I'm only an innocent bystander tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by MizMyColi(f): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seconded lipsrsealed
Don't blame him though.
He is peaceful and humane like that.

Kachisbarbie:

chibwike____ chibwike ____Chibwikeeee

How many times did I call you?
Issokay
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by naijaweb4: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gmajor:

c this mumu oh. Must u always book space in every thread ?
Pls grow up joor

Dock fowl
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by CzarRex: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eh
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by kika23(f): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lolzzz
Concerning you, the biggest mistake anyone, including you, can make is to under rate YOU!
Me I know you are special like that. kiss

Meanwhile, I await the day of your "innocent unveiling" to the Nairaland community. tongue

Awwwwn... Thank you dearie kiss kiss

In.other news, my unveiling is coming soon.... Watch out for.the unveiling of Kikanwa... grin tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seen sir.

looking at em now
DAvIt0:

templates in your box
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Heart2heart(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
I see amm for orile bustop with tuface own. U send am message?
Feranmicharles:
Pls I dropped my boxer here d other time,now I couldn't find it,who elp me see am?
Re: Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music by Pennywise(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
It wasnt because of the music. It was for the weed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi Denies Burning The Nigerian Currency / Rahama Or Umuani? / Dj Cuppy Shows Of Boobs In Sexy Lemon Green Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.