Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (66121 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman / Oritsefemi Reveals Father Got Him Arrested By Police To Discourage Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dami Duro crooner Davido may not have bargained for what he got in Abuja the last time he went for a show sponsored by Nokia.

Davido, arguably, is the most sought after artiste in the current Nigerian music market.

The super entertainer who is an ambassador of MTN Pulse is multi talented and this explains why he’s a pianist, producer, composer and arranger of songs. Away from the appraisals, the tattoo loving artiste, going by the latest gist at our disposal might need to watch the way he talks to people and stop letting his sudden stardom derail him off radar like those who have come and gone be for him.

The fast rising star who would be collaborating with Senegalese Konvict Music boss and singer, Akon, on the remix of his rave making single, Dami Duro, we reliably gathered was recently harassed and hit by a uniformed man at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

According to the angry source, the musician was invited for the recently concluded Nokia Rap Battle show alongside other prominent acts by one Nosa, a fast rising music producer cum manager. The show ended and according to the source, Davido who was said to be drunk to stupor insisted on leaving in a friend’s car instead of going in the one the ones that brought him, and other top artistes and crew from the hotel.

He insisted though and Nosa being his host had to drive behind them, bubble later burst when the car conveying Davido was stopped by some military men for the routine check especially at that time of the night.

Our source revealed that the obviously tipsy Davido jumped out of the car and started boasting "don't you know me, what the Bleep is wrong with you guys..." He started shouting about who he is and what guts the Mopol men had to stop his friend`s car.

This act, SWAGGDICE TV was told, infuriated one of the Mopol and while the musician was still ranting and boasting, he was landed a dirty slap and was threatened with gun to shut up if he does not want to be bathed in his blood.

The musician we were further told was immediately rushed back into the car by Nosa and his friend who had at that point got down from their bus and pleaded with the uniformed men that he’s actually a popular musician especially in Lagos and was coming from a show.

The story however didn’t end there as the angry Davido did not hesitate to transfer aggression to Nosa immediately they got back to the hotel. The musician we learnt went as far as telling the man who got him the Nokia performance deal to shut up and not talk when he’s talking else he would slap him the way the Mopol treated him.

Nosa, the simple lifestyle dude who we learnt might have been in the entertainment industry before Davido was born, just walked away because he saw Davido as a proud boy.

Nonso, we gathered`is currently a stakeholder in Limelite Records which has signed artistes like Freestyle, Munachi Abii and many more. "He could not withstand a boy of Davido’s age talk to him in such manner for trying to help him realize his mistakes and as such, had to quietly walk away. Anyway pride goes before fall so my advice is the billionaire son should thread softly." One of the eye-witnesses revealed to us.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2012/06/davidos-arrogance-get-him-dirty-slaps-in-abuja/
http://www./profiles/blogs/mopol-officer-slaps-davido-for-being-rude-full-details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Korrection(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
@NL Mods..sometimes you guys can be funny posting sh1t here,,,check the link and youll see its from ghana.....na waoo

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by lacasa: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
No commentangry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chanchit: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
I see more slaps coming in the future...

9 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by somebodybobo: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
I dont even knw who davido is/ Nosa and the mopol.....Now wetin i wan gain from reading this??

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chanchit: I see more slaps coming in the future...

LOOL
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by solamesin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
I believe that after the slap he will learn how to talk to officer on duty.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This poor nigga forgets that money intoxicates.I dont blame him,his family must have been the gutter-type and now that he's JUST seeing millions,he's getting hyper over it.Better save your money for the raining days when nobody will care to buy your cds again.

His father is a billionaire!

11 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by tit(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum: The musician we learnt went as far as telling the man who got him the Nokia performance deal to shut up and not talk when he’s talking else he would slap him the way the Mopol treated him.

http://www.ghanamma.com/2012/06/davidos-arrogance-get-him-dirty-slaps-in-abuja/
http://www./profiles/blogs/mopol-officer-slaps-davido-for-being-rude-full-details

the poor davido was regretting his life.
mopol don slap any of una before?
it could be hell.
you could be seeing etars and nursing your cheek for days.

a friend of mine of slapped from behind by a soldier, while he was kicking the daylights out of someone else at a filling station.
at the 1st slap, the capone could not believe himself, when another hard slap whooosed in, he passed out.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by nijanigga: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Small Nigerian nigga recently posted N10 million naira check on twitter,but later apologised.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by awesomet1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

Who be im papa
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
somebodybobo: I dont even knw who davido is/ Nosa and the mopol.....Now wetin i wan gain from reading this??
It is called entertainment gossip news. Its like oxygen to some.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Who cares if his pops is a trillionaire??

They should have smashed his cheek bone in and tell him to respect his elders next time... These new money kids are arrogant as fvck!!

I may sound disrespectful on the internet when I see older people in real life, I 'dobale' all the time... You can't go wrong doing that..

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by alleviate2002us(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Rotflmao....Kids and Quick fame! Hiz gon have his worst moments anyway(dats wen d true test of his maturity wuld come 2light).

I hope his FAF help him tru dis phase in his life
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Kayuzze1: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

luk at you! Try to always find out matter(s) you are ignorant of before you comment... He has always being a big boy... Pls, some1 should confirm this cock and bull story.. Tanks!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
His pops is new money, next.... undecided undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
awesome_t: Who be im papa

David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, the crooner of Back When and Dami Duro, is the son of popular Osun billionaire business man,

Deji Adeleke, who is the chairman of Keplo-Pacific Energy Pacific. A company which is into Banking, steel, power and energy. Davido’s father is also the founder and pro-chancellor of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State. Not forgetting that the singer’s uncle is Senator Isiaka Adeleke, former Osun State Governor.

Source: http://djfinal./2012/01/24/facts-about-davido/

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by timchuks87: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
somebodybobo: I dont even knw who davido is/ Nosa and the mopol.....Now wetin i wan gain from reading this??

But you read am... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by symbian03(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

stfu
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Toosure70: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chanchit: I see more slaps coming in the future...
the slap fit give am inspiration to sing well o. Well, me i foresee blow and koboko in future

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Excelboi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I have always know you to be a fooool. The boyy can feed you and your yet unborn generation, DAvido gat the money and not like a poverty stricken mofo like ya!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Chizolum(f): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
symbian03:

stfu

Who TF are you talking to?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by lioncoolst(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
WTF! A mopol slapped Davido!! and he couldnt slap back! I am highly disappointed in Davido. Now, Nosa or Nomso (whatever your name is) please take Davido back to the slapping spot, I want him to retaliate, and E ma da a duro o! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by miz4oxley(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lols, I promise the dude slaps from me too in the future. I think the young bloke's got no advisor around him, his Manager is just 22yrs old απϑ his backup olodo singers like B-red and Shinarambo all depend on his fame for now. Seriously, don't even have his songs on ma Media Card. Lols, I got better απϑ reasonable song writers like Sheryl, KidRock, Shinedown like that here. Why is this on the front page sef. Bleep!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by queensmith: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
ehn? omo baba olowo? oun le gba leti benye? Ehn? awon olopa o kin wo oju sha?

they shall be hearing from 'baba olowo' soon! nonsense!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by sammirano: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Obviously the guy is an slowpoke and need to be slapped even without offense, idiot

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by darichlife: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
He should count himself lucky that it was not a soldier man. He would ve lost some teeths. Money or no money just be yourself guy.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Afam4eva(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
The Davido guy is 1diotic and lacks respect. I realised this after I saw what he did to a young lady on stage. He should be getting slaps more often.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by mekaboy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
PAST TENSE , PLS THIS KIND YEYE STORY DOES NOT MAKE SENSE WITHOUT VIDEO OR PICS OF THE SLAP EVENT, ALL THIS WE WERE TOLD, THEY SAID, HE SAID, A RELIABLE SOURCE SAID. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF WE WATCHED THE VIDEO OF THE SLAP.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chizolum:

and so?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.