Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well (40692 Views)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Sylvarresta(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
At last make I run go grab ma copy with one big stout and popcorn....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by chiibekee(f): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wetin this Jonathan do una sef? Una wan kill am?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by miqos02(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
but the court stopped him now?

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by toblosky(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
How did people comment quickly like this?
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by lalasticlala(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
The book is more of criticizing Jonathan than his (obasanjo"s) autobiography.
I dey laugh! grin grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by aresa: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jonadumb's terrible characteristics and his incompetent and corrupt ways is at this point not any kind of news to Nigerians so of what relevance is this info?

When is OBJ going to apologize to Nigerians for saddling us with the same disaster called GEJ he is now denouncing?

OBJ is trying too have it both ways and this is the problem with Nigerian leaders, they have zero sense of responsibility and accountability.

The only way to redeem yourself is by helping to get rid of the disaster he created.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Atigba: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
feelamong:
hmmmm!!

OBJ in the trenches again!

seems OBJ has finally APC, just like US, Soyinka, Kolade and all other good people that have spoken against the clueless GEJ govt.
You are a fool
What is good about these men you mention

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by UjSizzle(f): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
What happened to writing a bloody autobiography?
If he wants to criticize the government, someone assign him a column in the national dailies of his choice undecided

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Bosco5551(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
I beg u go give me ur copy make I photocopy wen you read am finish

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by tochman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
motherlode:
That's good news cheesy i wish to get it too. And this simply means GEJ and his associates can't stop BUHARI come 2015. grin
Change and Transformation coming in the speed of light!!!

Obj will be the last person to let Buhari rule Nigeria any day anytime, trust me
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by bruno419(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
obj u no beta so shut up undecided
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Asek1:
The critic criticised well especially in the last statement
I wonder why baba does not want to rest
Nobody holy pass o

What of the statement about Jonathan not capable of governing well?.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Sylvarresta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Bound to be a bestseller. Will be my first Obj book to buy.
#NoToJonathan.#ISupportObasanjoNow.#BringBackOurGirs2014.Bring back jonathan to otuoke 2015.

Vote APC.
u re also selfish, y u go comment twice.... Using style to book space
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is the book Obasanjo's autobiography or Jonathan's biography? #justasking.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by YoursGEJ(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
let me go to Upper Iweka abi na Idumota and grab my copy. NOW

(explosive sound)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Shine1177: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
JEITO:
I see! So all his recent activities have been publicity stunts to draw attention to his book

Looking forward to getting a copy the only book off his I've read is "my command" I hope he also state how he ruled for 8years and his failed attempt to initiate a 3rd term move.

If you read this report well, it is reported that Baba Obasanjo denied ever attempting 3rd term in office. That put a lie to the book and make it a contraption of lies.

#GEJwillShockOBJtil2019

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by IVORY2009(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baba ooooh.....
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by BlackSEER(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
obasanjo is worse than Jonathan.He should tell us where he bank all the billions set aside for power generation,Stove-pot calling Gas cooker-kettle black

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
no wonder d book was ban at first.......
in the other news, pls where is dame?? av not heard from her for long and I'm missing er
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by 175(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
The book is more of criticizing Jonathan than his (obasanjo"s) autobiography.
I dey laugh! grin grin

Chai. . .God bless you for stating the obvious despite being in the opposition! I love you!
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Abiolainfo: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

I can title that book with a much more better title and it will be" The Cry of OBJ due to his inability to control the man he put into power" or better still "my anger against GEJ" and not autobiography of obj Nothing short of that.

Your contribution have no meaning Bro and your joke is very dry, give it another shot negro cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by UnknownT: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yes! Who doesn't know that Obasanjo is the only nigerian president that is not corrupt, in fact his new title should be Saint Olusegun Obasanjo.

You had the chance to 'give' us a president that will do better than you, but you gave us one you felt you could control and a vice that got to know that he was to become a vice on the day of the PDP congress. Now that 'powerless' vice has now grown wings and chased you out you are now telling us what we had known since GEJ's days as deputy governor. In Ojukwu's voice, 'good morning aremu'.

PS: OBJ shd pray that GEJ doesn't get reelected come next year, because if he does win, by then GEJ doesn't have anybody to please to get another tenure and he will deal with OBJ with the help of his 'unforgiving' wife PEJ
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by Adminisher: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
aresa:
Jonadumb's terrible characteristics and his incompetent and corrupt ways is at this point not any kind of news to Nigerians so of what relevance is this info?

When is OBJ going to apologize to Nigerians for saddling us with the same disaster called GEJ he is now denouncing?

OBJ is trying too have it both ways and this is the problem with Nigerian leaders, they have zero sense of responsibility and accountability.

The only way to redeem yourself is by helping to get rid of the disaster he created.

OBJ is quite wicked. He knew the man's limitations yet he foistered him on Yaradua as VP. When Yaradua was sick he harangued his family to admit the man was indisposed to be president so that the deeply flawed GEJ could be president. The calculation was that he would be the mentor and power behind the throne not knowing the simpleton, a-level teacher and NDDC man was going to fall into the hands of other godfathers and a powerful Niger delta mafia. The result is where we are now.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by pekeyim: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'll comment soon
Re: Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
if GEJ rule nigeria for another 4 years, we are going to experience drought.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom (More Pictures) / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.