Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! (1595 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Abuja Residents Please Beware / New Dangerous Practice Fast Spreading - Nigerians PLEASE Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! by darkgoddes(f): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
I wonder what these 2 scamming idiots were thinking before they sent me this email. Below is the content of the email they sent to my YIM. Nairalanders, please beware of them!

[b]Binta Tuazama <bintatuazama2@gmail.com>

Hi Dear!
Hello and how are you doing? I hope you are fine with family and friends too. I got your email address from nairaland.com website.
I am in need of love, also seeking for someone that i can call my own, I know this will sound as a surprise to you since we haven't communicate before now or don't even know each other at the moment but i also know that the jorney of a thousand mile must start with a step that is why I want to know more about you and also i will like to let you know more about me to and even to give you entrance into my life, i mean, i need a serious and real relationship not just a mail friend or pen pals or phone and chatting friends, i need a someone who will be ready for both of us to meet each other face to face, I need someone that i can see and talk with face to face, if you are also interested kindly write back for us to talk and know each other more better, i will be waiting to read from you, take care of yourself and may God be with you,
Yours friend to be
Binta

justina toure <justinatoure3@gmail.com>

Hello, I am Justina!
How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I went through your profile at (.nairaland.com) and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID(justinatoure26@yahoo.com)  hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Justina!
Re: Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! by smurf1(f): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
Haaaa thanks for the info, lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! by jujukemist(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
yeah, i googled the name Binta, afta my sixth sense became alert,then I saw your caution. by then I hgad already replyed to the virus email.Thanks all the same
Re: Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! by DualCore1: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2008
got that mail too. What most people do is set nairaland.com as target site for email extracting software. then bulk mailers are used to spread the scam to extracted emails.

Re: Nairalanders, please Beware Of This Scammers! by ibkn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
men i replied d mail binta, i gocked myself be dat

(1) (Reply)

Ancient 200,000bc Metropolis Found In Africa! / Banana Island: The Most Expensive Residential Area In Nigeria / Nigeria Customs Service: Comptroller General Abdullahi Diko Nowhere To Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.