Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (38206 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by lilmax(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Team virgin
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by iwriterng(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Inspiring. To those who think virginity is overrated, its a little bit too late for you to restore yours.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by aAK1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
I knew something was different about this guy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Ofklaw: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
For 28 years no wet dream abi
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by UjSizzle(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
What a beautiful couple! cheesy
May God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by bosun11(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
That his wife is damn so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....KILODE.......
Wishing them all the best in their marital life

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Francon post=28726644][/quote]

And she say YES grin, fellow brethren help me thank my future wife oooo wink
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
What a waste on a woman who probably is NO VIRGIN
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Google where r u? What is 28 @ a go birth called?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Iffffffy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
I wish that guy called Holatin can learn from this, all he do is sleep around like Allen avenue gurls.
Give your destructive snake a rest
lol
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by obowunmi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
What if he's impotent?

What if they're not sexually compatible?

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
olaitanbaale1:

What did I say yes to? I can't remember you asking me any question? Well, as a Full Blooded Igbo(FBI), I hope you kow d custom on ground?

And she say YES grin, fellow brethren help me thank my future wife oooo wink
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
All these virgin stories hitting frontpage these days. To be a virgin now is a very big accomplishment. If only Atiku is a nairalander and had seen these stories before that interview, I'm sure he would have said, "I have quit smoking, drinking and I am a virgin" in order to win our votes

3 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by bosun11(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
but that babe fit no be virgin..na d annoying part be dat..anyway..its none of my business
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow I love this. I actually read the whole interview (for once) lol.
It pays to keep oneself for marriage. Afterall you will have the rest of your life to enjoy each other

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Francon post=28727291][/quote]

Hian! Everything is under control, just state yo custom cool
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ifoundmyperfect: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Inspiring... smiley cheesy grin
[size=16pt]I need to go get my virginity back.....[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by professore(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Now he has got the blessing of God,call him a survivor,because not all couples survive in this aspect of their life.

Lastly I like the part,IF IT'S IN HIS WORD,THEN IT'S POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by tintingz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Sour sperm..u wanna pour ina woman?!
Thick, healthy fresh sperm with no STD.

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Gen2jaynee: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:
Clueless lair!!!
After series of wankíng and dreaming...
In such, THERE IS NO MALE VIRGIN. Yes!
Because, God and nature never created us virgins.
We were born open.
Only females were born virgins because, they were born SEALED with their hymen.
I'm sure the bride can't claim the same... Dude will now only start banging a used old cargo.
I have never seen such foolishness.... I will advice u to try Yabaleft!

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=14pt]Yes... I’ve got 28 years of virginity to pour into one woman![/size] grin
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by 1stola: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gen2jaynee:

I have never seen such foolishness.... I will advice u to try Yabaleft!
Ur fada
U need to get laid.
useless girl
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
AriDsexy:
Wow,I like d creativity in d proposal but I'll run very very far from a virgin boy.
Why?? undecided
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
...29 years old by February 2015 and 3 years in a relationship (as at November), yet still a virgin. Mehn, it can only be God. It hasn't been easy, but God has been extremely faithful.
I think the key is to make a determination right from teenage years that you will remain chaste till marriage. It's not easy, but it's possible by God's grace. Even my elder bro is still a virgin at 30.
These are not lies. God is my witness.

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Dynasty92: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?
yes dear, I am... #nodding
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by dharay99: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?

Yea am obviously reading. grin grin grin
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Swiftboy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
The guy's guitar is not sounding properly...If you wanna buy guitar,buy the good ones! Well....Happy married life to the two love birds!
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Tjayjosh(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
I poured 26yrs of my virginity to a woman,we were not married.I lost her at the end.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
For persin wen neva straff he sure has a perverted mind

NB: if I no straff I fit run mad true to god
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by jesusjewel1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:
Clueless lair!!!
After series of wankíng and dreaming...
In such, THERE IS NO MALE VIRGIN. Yes!
Because, God and nature never created us virgins.
We were born open.
Only females were born virgins because, they were born SEALED with their hymen.
I'm sure the bride can't claim the same... Dude will now only start banging a used old cargo.
what is it? Why furious?? are u one? please wish dem luck not calling them all sort of names. If u aren't a virgin, u can as well make your offsprings one..take care!

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by KLand(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nice story. I completely identify with it. It pays to wait..... #upteamnosexbeforemarriage.

I preach it. I live it.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by manie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmmm nice, the part dat got to me was wen he said, he won't go for anyfin less of a virgin @ least, someone just grooving while he waited.
What am I saying? Women out dere who r virgins( hell not me) pls go for men too who r virgins, cos we can clearly see, a male virgin who def would not marry an un virgin but all d men who don knack tire dey find virgins and d virgins sef go dey proud. Mtcheeeeew.
Happy for him sha.

He was silent about his wife, he never said his wife was a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.