Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (38203 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Joe88(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin shocked lipsrsealed
jesusjewel1:

what is it? Why furious?? are u one? please wish dem luck not calling them all sort of names. If u aren't a virgin, u can as well make your offsprings one..take care!

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dynasty92:
yes dear, I am... #nodding

join the long queue of the bachelors waiting grin grin grin
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Muzikluva(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
How many Guys can Boast of this in our generation?

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin

23 years and still counting...
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by coolzeal(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
You can decide not to have sex for a long period of time, which is certain and probably end up jerking off. There's no male virgin.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
fpeter:
I am a virgin too, if you doubt me check my profile pix....lol
are u sure u are the one in that pix.,if so let me feel u,to know.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Muzikluva:

23 years and still counting...

Praise Jesus.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by dumodust(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Being a virgin is Good but there's no award for being one, doesnt guaranty heaven and a wicked soul cant be deemed good by an intact hymen undecided.. I hope the whole relationship wasn't focussed on being virgins while they forgot they other important stuff about compatibility. Virginity doesn't even determine whether you will be a good husband/wife, or cheat later in life. Just look for who you like and can live with, instead of virginity, the biggest turn on to me is loyalty...
... and its weird hearing a guy brag about virginity ... are you sure there's no problem down there? wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Bode2: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
ILIDEFI:
...29 years old by February 2015 and 3 years in a relationship (as at November), yet still a virgin. Mehn, it can only be God. It hasn't been easy, but God has been extremely faithful.
I think the key is to make a determination right from teenage years that you will remain chaste till marriage. It's not easy, but it's possible by God's grace. Even my elder bro is still a virgin at 30.
These are not lies. God is my witness.
You are probably away from the truth by vouching for your brother
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bode2:
You are probably away from the truth by vouching for your brother
I ain't. He doesn't even have a fiancée/girlfriend. Has not been very close or in a relationship with any girl before. All the girls that have ever been around him were more of acquaintances.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by 1stola: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
jesusjewel1:

what is it? Why furious?? are u one? please wish dem luck not calling them all sort of names. If u aren't a virgin, u can as well make your offsprings one..take care!
There is no male virgin for fúck sake!
ua a girl, are u a virgin?
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by jesusjewel1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:

There is no male virgin for fúck sake!
ua a girl, are u a virgin?
Yea.... any issues with that?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Gen2jaynee: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
1stola:

Ur fada
U need to get laid.
useless girl
Usefool fool!
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Bode2: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
ILIDEFI:

I ain't. He doesn't even have a fiancée/girlfriend. Has not been very close or in a relationship with any girl before. All the girls that have ever been around him were more of acquaintances.
guy, do you know what he does in secret? though is not good to be critical of one another
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iffffffy:
lol
ogini
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

So sad.
yes for her and her family. God decreased my problem stylishly
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by jorlons(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Soon I will write a post on hw to verify topics like this one.....
Konji go don finish dat guy.........as for the wife hiahiahiahia i laugh in spanish cos na 40days and 40 nights u wan see so.
Anyways congrats to u guys.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Wow.... dear future husband, hope you are reading this with me?

Wish u luck grin cheesy
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by samflex(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Sour sperm..u wanna pour ina woman?!

the picture on this profile doesn't match the comment
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by laplace12(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
There are no virgin males anywhere.

Talk of impotent or gay males, I will understand.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by mytym(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

All the virgin guys, oya, How many years of Virginity do you have to pour in a woman?

grin
26+, and still counting...
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
yes for her and her family. God decreased my problem stylishly

Lol.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by freezyprinzy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

grin
2days virginity

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
mytym:

27+, and still counting...

Wow, that's nice.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Francon(f): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Wish u luck grin cheesy

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by mytym(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
dumodust:
Being a virgin is Good but there's no award for being one, doesnt guaranty heaven and wicked soul cant be deemed good by an intact hymen undecided.. I hope the whole relationship wasn't focussed on being virgins while they forgot they other important stuff about compatibility. Virginity doesn't even determine whether you will be a good husband/wife, or cheat later in life. Just look for who you like and can leave with, instead of virginity, the biggest turn on to me is loyalty...
... and its weird hearing a guy brag about virginity ... are you sure there's no problem down there? wink

bolded very true.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
freezyprinzy:
2days virginity

Na two days after dem born you you lose your own?

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by holatin(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by laplace12(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
ILIDEFI:
...29 years old by February 2015 and 3 years in a relationship (as at November), yet still a virgin. Mehn, it can only be God. It hasn't been easy, but God has been extremely faithful.
I think the key is to make a determination right from teenage years that you will remain chaste till marriage. It's not easy, but it's possible by God's grace. Even my elder bro is still a virgin at 30.
These are not lies. God is my witness.

It is in your blood. You may still practice virginity in your marriage tongue

I pity your wife.

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by Usherseun(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
ŋįçę oŋę, God bless dia marriage

1 Like

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by stonecoldcafe: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
?

2 Likes

Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by 50calibre(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol funny story.. What the hell does he mean by virginity? That term is inapplicable to guys.

This virile young man painstakingly kept himself a Virgin for 28 freaking years, so he means for 28 years, his willy never tasted pus*sy loooooool what if he died before then? By the way was his wife also virgin? Well as long as they're happy, that fine!!

I bet ya this guy blew his load in the first 45 seconds of trying to copul*ate with his wife but if for some reason he didn't, one can only imagine the amount of se*xual energy that guy took out on his wife on their first night. grin after 28 years of se*xual starvation & built up energy, he must have blazed that puss*y like thunder.
Re: “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story by ROZZAYY(f): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
manie:

He was silent about his wife, he never said his wife was a virgin.
pls read it again sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.