Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? (8738 Views)

My New Gsd, Pls Rate / 11weeks OLD GIGANTIC GALLANT LHASA APSO PUPS 4 SALE “2males left” 80k each / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
acquired two new GSD,what do you think of this pups?
can you rate it purity?
he said they are from a pedigee bloodline...

two and half month old,from different parent.
what do you think?

since my zino dog jux dies,my siblings want mi to get new ones quickly,i told them of my intention of becoming a breeder..
gradute first was my moms reply....

waiting for one who will quote me for my being becoming a breeder..

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by oluomoadebayo: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Parent pictures will only help at this stage
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by ONWARDBABA: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluomoadebayo:
Wow nice pulp to me go for it
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok i will post d pix of the parent later..
my lapi is down at d moment
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

bayo re yu a dog trainer r handler,saw in ur pix yu were hoarding ur mali unto an A like board,nd what were you doing? i mean what sort of training is that..
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by wheezyoung(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
kuzee:
acquiring two new GSD tomorrow,what do you think of this pups?
can you rate it purity?

what do you think?

since my zino dog jux dies,my siblings want mi to get new ones quickly,i told them of my intention of becoming a breeder..

the first one looks nice... go for it
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
this is d pix of d male parent

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by pixar(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
They are not pedigree gsd's....
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by ONWARDBABA: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmm wat of dis

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
pixar:
They are not pedigree gsd's....
how can you tell if a dog is from a pedegee bloodline?
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
ONWARDBABA:
Hmm wat of dis
what the name of your dog nd how old?
what is the cost as a puppy
look cute though wink
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by ONWARDBABA: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Expert talk o mine is 7months
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by oluomoadebayo: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
kuzee:

bayo re yu a dog trainer r handler,saw in ur pix yu were hoarding ur mali unto an A like board,nd what were you doing? i mean what sort of training is that..
Maybe you should comment on the said picture and I'm raising my dog on my own way.
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by oluomoadebayo: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
ONWARDBABA:
Hmm wat of dis

Looks more better but pedigree means able to trace the bloodlines of the said dog.
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Maybe you should comment on the said picture and I'm raising my dog on my own way.
ok drew,will do that
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by pixar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
ONWARDBABA:
Expert talk o mine is 7months
yours is ok though it's not a pure gsd...but it's ok for breeding
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by arcbay(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
kuzee:
acquiring two new GSD tomorrow,what do you think of this pups?
can you rate it purity?

what do you think?

I'll just be blunt with you bro...Those are pretty pups you have there but they ain't good enough for breeding. They ain't top quality, not even close. The 1st one looks better though but still below standard for breeding. I'll advice you save up money and buy a very good GSD, soon enough you're gonna recoup your dough. But do it for the love and not for the dough. If you go ahead and buy those pups, you'll end up adding to the population of Nigerian Crossbred.

3 Likes

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kunlej2: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
check out my gsd pup. 7weeks 2days

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by ONWARDBABA: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
pixar:
Not ok ke lolzz wich is pure pedigree show us or tell us
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by arcbay(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
kunlej2:
check out my gsd pup. 7weeks 2days

These recent pictures just revealed their true features...I just hope you haven't paid...And you said the breeder claimed they are from good pedigree? My guy, if what the breeder said is true, then i'm sure he meant to say they are from good "poordigree"...Don't be deceived, those pups are only a lil different from the average mongrel...Truth be told, please don't take any offense here, just don't want you falling prey...A pup's features diminishes as it grows older. They might look a lil ok now but soon enough, they'll grow into long-necked, tiny fisted, pin-mouthed pets...#LET'S SAY NO TO IMPURITIES#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by Prodeegee(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
pixar:

Nna...Nairaland Pedigree detector. I hail!

@op, Arcbay has said it all. Forget people talking about pedigree. Just get a great black n tan standard gsd.
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
arcbay:

I'll just be blunt with you bro...Those are pretty pups you have there but they ain't good enough for breeding. They ain't top quality, not even close. The 1st one looks better though but still below standard for breeding. I'll advice you save up money and buy a very good GSD, soon enough you're gonna recoup your dough. But do it for the love and not for the dough. If you go ahead and buy those pups, you'll end up adding to the population of Nigerian Crossbred.
thanks alot bro..
i ave stated the fact in my oda thread,am sure you didnt get the my statemnt well,i have received same statement nd also giving the same answers..
i aint doing it for the dough dat 1.
also my dog jux died lastweek,xo den my parent insist i get another pups asap..
why i said i wanna be a breeder is of many reasons,of course you know the answer to that..
i dnt want to be a breeder now coz i aint got no single tyme at all until i finish up my masters,befre i settle down,getting the dough aint a problem,am gonna import import 6 breeds of species i crave for to start with,right now am till gaining knowledge of this biz..like i said i wont ave any tymnd will be goin back to skul early nxt year,jux wanna spend tyme with my pupsnd odas nd it will be xo easy for me to import them here coz i will be schooling in an European continent..
when those dog mature or litter,my parent re gonna take care of that.....
these re the pups delivered to me.
#Dango nd #Bella

nd lastly i love dog with passion...i mean real passion

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kunlej2: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2014
arcbay:

These recent pictures just revealed their true features...I just hope you haven't paid...And you said the breeder claimed they are from good pedigree? My guy, if what the breeder said is true, then i'm sure he meant to say they are from good "poordigree"...Don't be deceived, those pups are only a lil different from the average mongrel...Truth be told, please don't take any offense here, just don't want you falling prey...A pup's features diminishes as it grows older. They might look a lil ok now but soon enough, they'll grow into long-necked, tiny fisted, pin-mouthed pets...#LET'S SAY NO TO IMPURITIES#

now i'm beginning to doubt your knowledge about gsd.
except there is a mix up.
i personally saw the parent before paying.
well i will do more findings.
however, please note that not all gsd are black and tan, how about the one from google

1 Like

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by arcbay(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2014
kunlej2:

now i'm beginning to doubt your knowledge about gsd.
except there is a mix up.
i personally saw the parent before paying.
well i will do more findings.
however, please note that not all gsd are black and tan, how about the one from google

No Hard feelings bro...It's always difficult accepting the truth especially when we are the victim...Mark this date, I will re-call this thread exactly 2months from now, asking for the recent pics of those pups of yours, I just hope you can be a perfect gentleman and post pictures by then, just so others can learn from the situation.

I'm not saying I know it all, as a matter of fact no one is an island, but I must point this out...I've spent all my life around dogs, that I can tell what a pup will grow up to become, by just studying the features from birth. I'm sure most breeders and pet owners in here share this view too...
It's only a matter of time, I hope you don't end up feeling bad about the pups you bought...Pups are perfect companions, just give them the love and attention they deserve and watch them grow, but one thing you should note is that they ain't good for breeding...

2 Likes

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by Mckandre(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2014
kuzee:

thanks alot bro..
i ave stated the fact in my oda thread,am sure you didnt get the my statemnt well,i have received same statement nd also giving the same answers..
i aint doing it for the dough dat 1.
also my dog jux died lastweek,xo den my parent insist i get another pups asap..
why i said i wanna be a breeder is of many reasons,of course you know the answer to that..
i dnt want to be a breeder now coz i aint got no single tyme at all until i finish up my masters,befre i settle down,getting the dough aint a problem,am gonna import import 6 breeds of species i crave for to start with,right now am till gaining knowledge of this biz..like i said i wont ave any tymnd will be goin back to skul early nxt year,jux wanna spend tyme with my pupsnd odas nd it will be xo easy for me to import them here coz i will be schooling in an European continent..
when those dog mature or litter,my parent re gonna take care of that.....
these re the pups delivered to me.
#Dango nd #Bella

nd lastly i love dog with passion...i mean real passion
that's bad ,are u referring to that cute white gsd of yours?
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kunlej2: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2014
arcbay:

No Hard feelings bro...It's always difficult accepting the truth especially when we are the victim...Mark this date, I will re-call this thread exactly 2 months from now, asking for the recent pics of those pups of yours, I just hope you can be a perfect gentleman and post pictures by then, just so others can learn from the situation.

I'm not saying I know it all, as a matter of fact no one is an island, but I must point this out...I've spent all my life around dogs, that I can tell what a pup will grow up to become, by just studying the features from birth. I'm sure most breeders and pet owners in here share this view too...
It's only a matter of time, I hope you don't end up feeling bad about the pups you bought...Pups are perfect companions, just give them the love and attention they deserve and watch them grow, but one thing you should note is that they ain't good for breeding...

no prob. however, further inquiry from the owner revealed that one was a gsd crossbred while the other a pure gsd bred.
although i want to return them even though they have been with me since they were 4 weeks old. i may keep them based on bargain
you will be updated.
thanks
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Mckandre:
that's bad ,are u referring to that cute white gsd of yours?
yea bro,i couldnt control myself when she died..wanted to seehw she will becomem,buh no hope,i wont get the chance to take care of this ones,hoping my parent would
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kuzee(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
kunlej2:

no prob. however, further inquiry from the owner revealed that one was a gsd crossbred while the other a pure gsd bred.
although i want to return them even though they have been with me since they were 4 weeks old. i may keep them based on bargain
you will be updated.
thanks
yu could ave make an enquiry before getting them..now it will be quite difficult returning those breed..
what is the cost of the pups yu bought?
dat pups suld be less dan 13k minimum ...
if yu plan on breedin it,it wil be hard for yu to get a client,even if yu do..the price will still be very much less..
return the dog by fire by force if i were yu.
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kunlej2: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
kuzee:

yu could ave make an enquiry before getting them..now it will be quite difficult returning those breed..
what is the cost of the pups yu bought?
dat pups suld be less dan 13k minimum ...
if yu plan on breedin it,it wil be hard for yu to get a client,even if yu do..the price will still be very much less..
return the dog by fire by force if i were yu.

No long thing! i bought it from a lebanes colleague in the office. i have already told him my intention to return them. trust me he will refund my money except he wants me to use my official powers.
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by pixar(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
A pedigree had doesn't have to b slant back or black tan some are brown just like mine
Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by pixar(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
wink

Re: Jux Acquired Two New GSD,what Do You Think Of This Pups? by kunlej2: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
update.
I bought the dog from a Lebanese colleague in the office.
upon further inquiry, I was convinced that the dogs are gsd aside goggle search and visit to the Veterinary Doctor who does treatment for him.
in fact, i was taken to see the first owner of the sire which happen to be in her third generation.
The stud was imported from France during his holiday visit which i am aware of.

i also attached picture of my mongrel (jackie) for you to compare.

@Arcbay please advance your knowledge, not all gsd are black and tan or slant back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackals For Sale... / My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! / 3 Months Old Female American Pitbull Terrier Puppy For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.