Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Jackals For Sale... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Jackals For Sale... (8941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Morning friends,

Guess you all had a lovely weekend. We have available 2 male jackals for sale.

1. An adult male about 2 years old, he is tamed, good on leash and an excellent eater. Just like a dog he will attack if seeing someone for the first time. Was vaccinated recently inc the annual rabies shot. We call him Jack. Jack is available for 70k.

2. A puppy of about 2 months +, eats raw meat, boiled rice, milk, puppy kibbles & has been vaccinated once. Rabies shot due July ending, he is friendly with our dogs & monkeys and also good too on the leash. We call him Conan & is available for 30k.

They both get daily human handling!

Should anyone be interested, please do kindly get in touch. Pictures available on request.

Have a lovely week. =)

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Magpies(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
I see you jare

1 Like

Re: Jackals For Sale... by nke001: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
I need lion and hyena.

I am afraid that conan or jack that eats flesh meat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
nke001:
I need lion and hyena.

I am afraid that conan or jack that eats flesh meat...

You really miss Gej
Re: Jackals For Sale... by nke001: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Prodeegee:

You really miss Gej

Yeah! Oga Jona!
The best president Nigeria ever had.
Let's Buhari does better.
Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
nke001:

Yeah! Oga Jona!
The best president Nigeria ever had.
Let's Buhari does better.

Hmmmm
Re: Jackals For Sale... by DidiLove1: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
My heart bleeds for wildlife in Nigeria.

A jackal?? For sale?? Goodness! What exactly is one meant to do with this? Domesticate it and keep as a pet? Kill it for food? What exactly?

The other day it was killing a python around Allen Ikeja. Last week, it was Petplanet offering an eagle for sale on Instagram. Today an adolescent jackal and pup are up for sale!

We will make the quick buck now but generations coming will suffer for it.

Happy sales to you sir and the future buyer(s).

But buyer beware, YOU CAN TAKE AN ANIMAL OUT OF THE WILD BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE THE WILD OUT OF THE ANIMAL.

1 Like

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
DidiLove1:
My heart bleeds for wildlife in Nigeria.

A jackal?? For sale?? Goodness! What exactly is one meant to do with this? Domesticate it and keep as a pet? Kill it for food? What exactly?

The other day it was killing a python around Allen Ikeja. Last week, it was Petplanet offering an eagle for sale on Instagram. Today an adolescent jackal and pup are up for sale!

We will make the quick buck now but generations coming will suffer for it.

Happy sales to you sir and the future buyer(s).

But buyer beware, YOU CAN TAKE AN ANIMAL OUT OF THE WILD BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE THE WILD OUT OF THE ANIMAL.

Give me an animal that is domesticated that wasn't once in the wild? 
Oh, people who keep tamed lions are crazy huh? 
I bet you don't even buy the idea of keeping a dog. 

Whatever the reason is, some animals are still in existence today because someone took it into their hands to look after them.

I bet you'd love parrots as pets...aren't those wild birds? 

I didn't post this here for people who think it's crap, I did for those who love wildlife. And like it was duly noted...this is a tamed animal. Just like dogs are. 

1 Like

Re: Jackals For Sale... by DidiLove1: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Prodeegee:

Give me an animal that is domesticated that wasn't once in the wild? 
Oh, people who keep tamed lions are crazy huh? 
I bet you don't even buy the idea of keeping a dog. 

Whatever the reason is, some animals are still in existence today because someone took it into their hands to look after them.

I bet you'd love parrots as pets...aren't those wild birds? 

I didn't post this here for people who think it's crap, I did for those who love wildlife. And like it was duly noted...this is a tamed animal. Just like dogs are. 

You don't need to burst a vein sir.

I don't think it's crap. If I did, i wouldn't have paused to make a comment. Would've simply scrolled on to other topics. If you are patient enough to read and understand, you will notice where I wished you happy sales in all honesty.

On the contrary sir, I own and keep two wonderful dogs - a lhasa and rott/gsd mix. I once kept an osprey for two weeks and released it after the Lekki Conservation guys didn't show interest in taking it off my hands.

Again, happy sales sir.
Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
DidiLove1:

You don't need to burst a vein sir.

I don't think it's crap. If I did, i wouldn't have paused to make a comment. Would've simply scrolled on to other topics. If you are patient enough to read and understand, you will notice where I wished you happy sales in all honesty.

On the contrary sir, I own and keep two wonderful dogs - a lhasa and rott/gsd mix. I once kept an osprey for two weeks and released it after the Lekki Conservation guys didn't show interest in taking it off my hands.

Again, happy sales sir.
Great, 

Sorry if I replied judgementally. 

I'd rather own a ' wild animal than have it butchered by some folks

And sometimes, releasing it back in the wild is more harmful. In this part of the world, we don't have a good force who deals with our wildlife.

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Eveezy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
mhen gsd son get plenty family members ooo, cos dis actually has lil resemblance to d Gsd, but wen u say tamed like dogs, can dey be kept as pets? are dey security conscious? do dey allert and not just attack? do dey recognize family members? do dey bark or what sound do dey make? am just so curious, cos dey clearly belong to d dog family

1 Like

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
They are just as dogs...barks and all
Re: Jackals For Sale... by knyte(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
A lot of things can be solved nd avoided if we actually take our time to listen. We are all here to learn and give our bit to the world whether we professionals or we just picked up a new thing today. Let's give ourselves a chance to learn
Re: Jackals For Sale... by chucky234(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm make I just comment my reserve ooo.
Re: Jackals For Sale... by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jackals for sale? undecided

Hmmm.. Have you owned one?
What can you say about its temperament?

Later they'll be calling for my head on a stake.

I see you just want to make quick cash. Nobody wants to say anything cos una dey fear. didilove1 made a good contribution.

The dude that was "commenting his reserve" and the guy above him are just ass-lickers. You better spill whatever it is that's on your mind but you won't cos he's ur guy but you can verbally attack other pet lovers here.

Continue licking his butt-hole. Y'all might find a treasure there! #UtterBollocks

1 Like

Re: Jackals For Sale... by Prodeegee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alomo and codeine is causing a lot of harm on nl
Re: Jackals For Sale... by naf007: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
the hustle is real.

(1) (Reply)

My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! / Kitten's For Sale(for The Cat Lovers)5K / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.