Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (27062 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Nigerian Govt. Releases Chad-bound Russian Plane Detained In Kano / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by hasshams: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
tit:
Did they burn the plane?
that is what they should hv done
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Ogbon400: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2014
chat2deen:
Naija my country! God protect ur people.

The French were caught red handed conveying weapons for the Boko-Haram death squads. Frenh soldiers don't use AK47 rifles and according to many sources there are thousands of AK47 inside the plane

Moreover,if the final destination of this cargo plane which departed from Bangui in CAR according to the French Ambassador, was indeed Ndjamena, there would have been no need for the plane to overfly Nigeria. Anyone can look at a map. There is every reason to believe that this aircraft was about to land in Boko Haram controlled territory somewhere in Borno state. Olorun lo mu awon faranse!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by ocelot2006(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Those behind the protest are class A buffoons. It's obvious that the weapons are part of a legitimate deal between France and Chad, and it isn't a crime to the plane to perform a stopover here. I hope those protesters got tear gassed and arrested.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by ocelot2006(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Ogbon400:

The French were caught red handed conveying weapons for the Boko-Haram death squads. Frenh soldiers don't use AK47 rifles and according to many sources there are thousands of AK47 inside the plane

Moreover,if the final destination of this cargo plane which departed from Bangui in CAR according to the French Ambassador, was indeed Ndjamena, there would have been no need for the plane to overfly Nigeria. Anyone can look at a map. There is every reason to believe that this aircraft was about to land in Boko Haram controlled territory somewhere in Borno state. Olorun lo mu awon faranse!

Too many conspiracy theories, huh.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by hansad: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Your C in C cannot protect u. See as mouth de sweet you. Tomorrow go and fetch firewood infested with red ants to your house, wait for your C in C to drive the ants, and when he comes, you sabotage his efforts as you hope to brand him a weak C in C in order to make way for you to grab the role of C in C from him. Sense man/woman.
popcykaylah:

which kind talk be that?thier families and kids are dying everyday and our c-in-c can't protect the lives and properties of Nigerians ..and now they find weapons loaded to be delivered to Chad in order to use for killng them and you expect them to keep mute and let it go ..we have lost close to 20,000 Nigerians ..oga if you lose one of your folks to this people you will know how it feels but please keep quiet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Shey una no wan make boko haram get their arms and ammunitions ni? That plane will land in chad. The arms will be transported back into the country from our porous borders in Borno. Then, the bombings and killings will continue.

The implication of all these is that GMB won't have pple from the North east to vote for him(his likely supporters) thereby reducing his chances of winning in 2015 because elections won't hold in those boko haram territories. Mind you, many of them have been killed and maimed. So many of them have gone to neighbouring countries to seek refuge.

they want to disenfranchise the North Easterners in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by hansad: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Tell what is there that shall make France fear Nigeria? Divided Nigeria that cannot even defeat Boko? Are you not most carried away by name Nigeria?
Ogbon400:

You are wrong my brother. I can tell you that the one country that France fears more in Africa is Nigeria. That's why they always hide behind their colonial francophone puppets to carry out their dirty deeds in Africa. During the Biafra war in the 60s and 70s, they asked Ivory Coast and Gabon to recognize the Ojukwu regime(what these 2 countries did) but France never granted diplomatic recognition to the separatists
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by donttouch: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
No pics undecided

Descartes:
Pictures please wink

Sorry, thie pinshure is being PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by TolaniLuv: 1:44am On Dec 09, 2014
arewafederation:

Let me pretend I didn't see this post.
angry

angry angry

Is he lying ni?
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
France is too powerful for nigeria to deal with. I will suggest the arms and the plane should be confisticated and be given to the nigerian army to use.

France is not strong, they are afraid of Nigeria
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by BetaThings: 3:24am On Dec 09, 2014
swagwu:
it seems all this blockheaded muslims are bokko harram oo
and all Nigerian youths are yahoo-yahoo 419 players
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2014
etebefia:
I don't understand their point? If anybody wants to protest, he should go to sambisa forest.
Rubbish!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Tolexander:

The Youths are sensible and very reasonable with their protest this time!
PDP will tag them APC paid thugs.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2014
mencade4:
this is a ploy by the northern leaders.......satan of sokoto, buhari, atiku, and all the rest.

The need power by force and are doing everything to spoil jonathan's rule.

Haters and idiots that will abuse me afterward.....may thunder strike you where you are. When u rain curse it shall become double on your head.

Oya make una start.
Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
Hausas are so smart, they literally don't need to think before carrying out a decision, that's why other tribes are afraid of them
that's stupidness. if u dont think b4 taking actions sad whot of if it backfires

that is y hauses ar the most backward ppl in nigeria undecided
how can u act without thinking? are u an animal
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by tit(f): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2014
stardragon:

that's stupidness. if u dont think b4 action sad whot of if it backfires

that is y hauses ar the most back ppl nigeria undecided
how can u act without thinking? are u an animal

born the plane.
show the whole world how smart hausas are!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by browncool(m): 5:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Your posts are always a reflection on who you are--clueless. I personally hate attacking people online, but your case is exceptional.
My sister, learn to be constructive in your comments, and stop being ridiculous. Its a national disgrace, A shame to Nigeria, and a discredit to Nairaland. Read before you type, alright?
*Cheers*
I had to sign in just to like your post. Some Nigerians are unreasonable when it comes to commenting online
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Waspy(m): 5:52am On Dec 09, 2014
chat2deen:
Naija my country! God protect ur people.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by temitemi1(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2014
EVarn:
why dont they ask ali modu sheriff?,i heard that he went to kano to lobby for the plane's release,when his 'request' was denied,he went off to abuja to 'persuade'{more like 'order'} mr common-stealing-isnt-corruption to put a leash on the security forces,release the plane to chad and allow boko haram to continue.it does not take a nuclear scientist to guess what will happen next.
CLAPTRAP!!!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by bewla(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2014
has Mr p got the loan for the arm or we just borrow this one and return after we done deal with boko haram finish to cut cost
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Kajiang02(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
under what code? Are we allied to chad in any mutual protection agreement. So why are we supposed to release to them, weapons that could be used against nigerian citizens in the case of a regional confrontation. You of all people should know that the international system is made up of states interacting with each other without the supervision of any binding authority or legal documentation( this is what scholars in the field of international relations call " the system of anarchy ". read the book " leviathan" by Thomas Hobbes and also read Diplomacy by Harold Nicholson) in this system states are guided solely by their interest and their decisions, policies should reflect this interest as this is the main core of the existence of states
" we ve no permanent friend or perpetual foe, our interests are both permanent and perpetual" quoted by a 4mr British prime minister.
All i am saying is this. The legality or illegality of an action in the modern international system can only be determined by the states taking that action. Like they say in strategic studies " what sovereignty makes equal power makes unequal" meaning what could be wrong by moral standing could appear right when it is being done by a powerful state e.g the killing of Gadaffi of Libya, invasion of Iraq, the Gaza blockade of 2010/2011. Some of this things are wrong by the standing of international law, but need i repeat that the present international law is not binding and it is poorly applied only in most cases on government and persons that have lost the support of a majority of their people or the powers that be.

You got brains in the head bro. Nice1

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Alimodu Sherriff shows face and cargo plane set to be released. And our northern brothers haven't mobbed the sheriff guy? I think the problem of Nigeria is Chad and Sherriff.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Toktee(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
etebefia:
Some people just dey form violent, I don't understand their point? They protest when they shoudn't and keep mute when they should protest, If anybody wants to protest, he should go to sambisa forest.
You are a foool including those that click "like" on ur useless coment,so because is nt happening in your part of the country u thnk is inappropriate for them to protest,we used to hear of bomb blast in other countries,today is here with us in the north,2morow it mayb u keep talking.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Toktee(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
saintkash:
God is answering prayers. ..gradually exposing the BH.. first it was a private jet used for kabu~kabu arrested in South Africa. .. d news died down but tnk God we captured some names involved.
now.. a fully loaded plane with warfares equipments. . tomorrow bh go fly helicopters and some idiots will say buhari n others r the sponsors... if truly buhari is a sponsor n finally a plane wit dis arms etc arrested in kano it will be a big party but instead our government will let dis arms get to chad. frm chad to borno tru our porus boarders. ..bang!!! bombings, shootings , killings, kidnapping n capturing of villages , towns etc... Sheriff was in kano last nyt n today d plane is abt taking off after d ogas at d top has given clearance. ..

Buhari is not among the ogas at d top.

well diaris god oo.. wat eva has a beginning must surely have an end.
It is not every ediot thnk straght like you especially those frm the other section of the country,sometimes i do wonder wether there is brain in their head!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Kingspin(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2014
saintkash:
God is answering prayers. ..gradually exposing the BH.. first it was a private jet used for kabu~kabu arrested in South Africa. .. d news died down but tnk God we captured some names involved.
now.. a fully loaded plane with warfares equipments. . tomorrow bh go fly helicopters and some idiots will say buhari n others r the sponsors... if truly buhari is a sponsor n finally a plane wit dis arms etc arrested in kano it will be a big party but instead our government will let dis arms get to chad. frm chad to borno tru our porus boarders. ..bang!!! bombings, shootings , killings, kidnapping n capturing of villages , towns etc... Sheriff was in kano last nyt n today d plane is abt taking off after d ogas at d top has given clearance. ..

Pls dont speak for anybody, speak for urselve alone. We can also remember that we have Boko sympathizers.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by Timika: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2014
saintkash:

I heard the weapon laden plane has been released after Russia claimed ownership. How true is this?
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by jimts(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
mencade4:
this is a ploy by the northern leaders.......satan of sokoto, buhari, atiku, and all the rest.

The need power by force and are doing everything to spoil jonathan's rule.

Haters and idiots that will abuse me afterward.....may thunder strike you where you are. When u rain curse it shall become double on your head.

Oya make una start.

No need to abuse any1 when we can actually pray for u.
May God run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by mencade4: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
jimts:

No need to abuse any1 when we can actually pray for u.
May God run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria
may ur life be crippled the way boko haram has crippled borno and yobe state.

May ur life be devastated the way Isis has done to iraq....you are a pig.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by popcykaylah(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2014
hansad:
Your C in C cannot protect u. See as mouth de sweet you. Tomorrow go and fetch firewood infested with red ants to your house, wait for your C in C to drive the ants, and when he comes, you sabotage his efforts as you hope to brand him a weak C in C in order to make way for you to grab the role of C in C from him. Sense man/woman.
Mr man ..ants can't get into my house in the UK but you should be worried about that cos your lame ass lives in naija..#tongue out mate
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by josite: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
the truth is some foreign powers like usa,like france in conjuction with cameroon and mali are arming boko haram to destabilise nigeria .it is their choice anyway and a sensible ,bold head of state would also have used all the resources it has to wipe out boko haram.BUT with a petty minded ,weak willed president,all nigerians should better take their security as a venture between them and their creator.Now if we can defeat them we may have to reach them middle of the way by voting buhari.if voting buhari will stop the bloodshed,so be it and if voting jona will continue the bloodshed,then we must vote out jona.THE BLOODSHED IS ENOUGH.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft by saintkash(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Toktee:
It is not every ediot thnk straght like you especially those frm the other section of the country,sometimes i do wonder wether there is brain in their head!

when I aired my opinion I didn't mention ur name neither did I insult u or anyone on dis forum but since nairaland is now filled with kids born on express road cos that's where accidents happens then I rest my case cos I understand very well the kind of idiot u r..

the thunder that will strike u if u ever quote me again in already at the GYM... if u must knw am a nigerian from the south but certainly not blinded by the truth when I see it unlike u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Photos Of APC's Presidential Rally In Minna / Lagos Won't Allow Other States Number Plates / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.