Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son (31517 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Stylish Son, Boluwatife / Don Jazzy Goes Shirtless, Shows His 6 Solid Pacs / Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Warfibabe(f): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2014
orekelewa09:
why does he lik showing only the son? well, I learnt that is daughter is fugly sometimes I wonder if it's his real daughter
not sure you know paul... Cus dis is the only child he has right now.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by 100Cents: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Fine boy..
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by JoeCutie(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Is this the point where I get married like right now?

Children are blessing from God. And ones as cute as this? Double blessing.

And somewhere in Nigeria, Mr. Ibu would be veryjjealous of this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by malontee(m): 6:44am On Dec 09, 2014
onyedikachukwue:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

take a map,enter bike go down the street and hug transformer....
you wan fight am

the boy fine die and theirs nothing you can do about it...

nothing poverty no go bring.......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Warfibabe:
not sure you know paul... Cus dis is the only child he has right now.

Some persons just enjoy tarnishing people's name even if the person na Pope. You should know that.
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by tellwisdom: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2014
You foolish people just think posting pics of these musicians and actors is news worthy. ODE MODS

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Dreyl(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Cute kid!
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by ignis: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2014
The boy is cute. ...
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Erotex(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2014
So soon
Via Galaxy SIII_LindaIkejiBlogFan
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by hadizadeezy(f): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Lolz.
See em pot belle too much money. He s totally awesome!
mek e no dey awesome because na for village d born am.
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Rapsainot:
قافيب لنوبب تنابيةمزة غاثت grin
I hope no be una boko haram kidnapping threat you write so.
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Suzyky4u(f): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
onyedikachukwue:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww

Why u dey vex?
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by psmithice: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
yam....
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by hadizadeezy(f): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2014
me think say na peter get yellow wife and Paul marry him black beauty recently.

story for another day
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Warfibabe(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Some persons just enjoy tarnishing people's name even if the person na Pope. You should know that.
very true...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Geeblaze4(f): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2014
All of una think it's peter's son,no he's not!peter's son is much older than this...he is Paul's son,the one with dreadlocks!the boy get swag sha
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
nonsense thread and web!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Cute boy kiss
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by shizzleStar: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2014
orekelewa09:
why does he lik showing only the son? well, I learnt that is daughter is fugly sometimes I wonder if it's his real daughter
Ignorance + stewpidity + jealousy + corn beef is bliss.

Meanwhile the thunder that will fire you.......... is eating amala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2014
englishmart:
this is an evidence that The mother did not bleach
you obviously dont know bad belle people. they will soon come and say that the boy is bleaching
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by daffygal76: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Very handsome
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by IamDorodiva22(f): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
He is super cute

Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by soloboss(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Very beautiful boi
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by EzeeYFB(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Omo c motivation....e sef go work well make my pikin enjoy
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by holatin(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
who dash monkey coat
clemz88
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by BrokenTV: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Please who is Psquare and who is Paul Okoye?
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Obaino2013(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
Wareva .He should given birth to an A-square
Easy sir..........it's still early.
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by axortedbabe(f): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Nw i feel lyk getting preggy...
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Shakurpaul2: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Fine boy. He who God has blessed.

For Those enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2014
cute!
Re: PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son by Bishop4bella(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Blackchampion:
Who is he? Cos......

Boko H has adopted you long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift / Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.