Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed (2960 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed by janykute: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Men don suffer oo.Someone that brought you and your kids to the Uk has now become "useless"simply because you are now entitled to the Uk benefits.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed by MrsAwesome: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
So what exactly do you want from US? Continue testing the waters until you find Mr Right while you're still married to your estranged husband
. As you've listened to your pastor's prophecy, when both your sin and that of your husband's are compared by a credible court of public opinion he will be a remarkable saint.
Re: Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed by frenchman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Madam, I'm not judging you o, but do you honestly think in your heart of hearts that you have been fair on your husband. He may not be here to defend himself, but there is a judge above all judges that will give each person according to their deeds. Simply because you are now claiming benefit from the government he has suddenly become useless. Will you say the same thing if there is no benefit system? This is happening a lot among nigerians in the western world, especially when the women have been brought by the man from home.
Search your conscience, if you think you have done the right thing, then good luck otherwise ask for God's forgiveness and retrace your steps. My 2 cents.
Re: Prophecy From My Pastor: To Heed Or Not To Heed by AZeD1(m): 1:40am On Dec 13, 2014
ojuetti:
@mutter, when he was with us, he worked full time and paid his own part of the bills like rent, council tax and all that, however apart from that, nothing else for me and the kids. he would have abandoned us without looking back if i had not contacted CSA to track him down and make him pay child maintenance, that's how bad he can be.
@edwife, My current partner is divorced, so he was like my comforter while I was going through all these, and as a woman, these things affected me a lot, else I would have suffered depression from deep thinking. I was weak and vulnerable. While not justifying seeing another man while married, i had no choice at the time. But a man who leaves his own woman to chase other women has created the opportunity for other men to chase his own.
Like I mentioned, my pastor is an elderly man that knows most of my travails. He had intervened on many occasions but things did not improve. My current partner is kind and caring.
grin grin grin grin for the bold part.

Your current partner is kind and caring yet he divorced someone or someone found a reason to divorce him. If i were to guess his story, it will be the wife was "useless" and busy chasing other men around.

I don't have any advice for you. Make your bed and lie on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Annoying Me / New Mothers How Many Days Does Your Baby Finish A Tin Of Infant Formula / When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.