Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

PDP Primaries Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries Ebonyi State (16798 Views)

PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Oil Lesson101: 1st Oil Well In Nigeria! Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Uncleodi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elechi must be crying now. He was busy building bridges and a personal estate called Ochudo City without paying attention to details.

I love Sam Egwu, still the best Ebonyi civilian governor. I believe that Umahi will try his best to leave a good name within his 8 years reign before going to Senate.

I advice he shouldn't go fighting Elechi. He should try and complete some Sam Egwu's abandoned projects like the world trade center at Presco Annex amongst others.

Ebonyi needs young leaders and not the "founding father tales". Abeg!

Ebonyi was never in the national news for life changing projects apart from the government sponsored ones. Dave is a young business man and hence will surprise everybody on how well he will do as governor in as much as a lot of people think he is a crook.

Under Elechi's nose, the only tertiary hospital Ebonyi State has was lost to FG. I still wonder what he did with the money. The average Ebonyian know Elechi to be stingy. Can't remember any youth being employed meaningfully aside the Youth Assembly Package.

In fact, the young State needs a Change and I believe Prof. Chukwu must not be a governor to make his input.

Long live PDP
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Dancee1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Engr. Dave Umahi is the man we need as our Governor in Ebonyi state but the incumbent governor has been resisting him. Now God has done it. Dave till2023 and Gej till 2019.Elechi and his cohorts can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by modath(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Now he can scurry to a corner and spend what he has left of the N1.9b of the ebola fund and Min of health/Nigeria Centre for disease Control recruitment that he pilfered for electioneering purposes... You can't steal what is meant for training and welfare and expect all to end well for you.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by dignity806(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
evil Engr Dav...... pure rigging.... please God ebonyi needs change...... what has umah done for his people if not to waste the life of youths and taking people's land...... mtcheeeeeeeeeeew tired of this state .....
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by ejihand1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bigboyz32:

Ejihandi or whatever ur name is, I dont understand why you told me to shut up cos there is nothing in your post that contradicts what I wrote. I wonder why immature people keep flooding Nairaland. Cant you simply drop your comment and go? Must you abuse someone to pass your message? SMH for you!!!!
I'm sorry Ok...

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by CyberWolf: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Both Chukwu and Umahi are Ok because they are young and vibrant unlike the dullard Elechi...it's the turn of the south so who ever wins is Ok for me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Aromeh Benson Akogu Is Dead / BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos) / Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.