Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

PDP Primaries Ebonyi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries Ebonyi State (16802 Views)

PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Oil Lesson101: 1st Oil Well In Nigeria! Ebonyi State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by LaconicINC: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
That guy may not rule ebonyi, but the power that be, for some strange reason I don't like d Dave guy
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by chukwuinya: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is not funny and it simply spells doom for pdp,cos ebonyians dont want umahi even uburu his homeland says hell no to umahi
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Gboliwe: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
How is Prof. Chukwu taking this? Looks like an uppercut on his face.

Congrats. Hope this one makes a good mark on the state.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
dre11:
Election time

Those that where presents with zero votes will be transported via this medium to their housesgrin
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by ICHINONYE(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
So Prof Onyebuchi no win aHhhhhhhhh Ebonyi state like Abia state,bless with bad leaders since state creation. I pray dis guy performs
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Tinoxky: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Haahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah....i jst dnt wnt to imagin what there BP will look like
dre11:
Election time

Those that where presents with zero votes will be transported via this medium to their housegrin
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijareferee:

hahhahahah

you forgot these parts
the arthur eze factor
and the inpeachment when the HOA RESUMES.
i dont exactly know who is going to be inpeached
but the bible made us to understand that he that has naught....what is left will be taken from him. no more
your guess is as good as mine
yes I honestly believe he is gonna be impeached once HOA resumes but let us look on we might be surprised once again. I never believed umahi
would win this. okay o. Please enlighten me on the Arthur Eze part. what transpired?
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ichel:

APGA don't have structure in any other eastern state aside Anambra. From the rumor I heard, they are fielding an unpopular candidate from almost same place with the PDP flag bearer.
your source knows Nada. apga candidate is actually Anthony ago and he is from ebony north same place with Sam egwu where as umahi is from ebony south.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by waternogetemeny: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ichel:

APGA don't have structure in any other eastern state aside Anambra. From the rumor I heard, they are fielding an unpopular candidate from almost same place with the PDP flag bearer.

Ebonyi cannot waste another eight years. APGA has to have a better candidate.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by okiezman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pdp the best party in africa in africa
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Collynzo9: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
At this rate, Enugu is probably going to be the only PDP state come 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by idonbilivit(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
If Abia was not the worst state with landslide margin. I would say Ebonyi is not doing badly,especially for a state being the only one running gerontocracy. The state is practically none existent in news. We no longer hear even about the famous Abakaliki / Ofada rice. The only thing they have succeeded in achieving is having a template that if you are not in your 70s forget about ruling the state!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Ichel: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Largas:
your source knows Nada. apga candidate is actually Anthony ago and he is from ebony north same place with Sam egwu where as umahi is from ebony south.
Has it been confirmed, if yes when was it?
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Collynzo9: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
All because Prof. Chukwu didn't steal enough money as health minister to bribe delegates.
Ebonyi please vote APGA.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by naijareferee: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote

author=Largas post=28707752]yes I honestly believe he is gonna be
impeached once HOA resumes but let us look on we might be surprised once
again. I never believed umahi
would win this. okay o. Please enlighten me on the Arthur Eze part.
what transpired? [/quote]

ibeto is just a smoke screen....the main actor is the Tan organiserø do u
know one of a major bank branch has been open just to service umahi. on
a particular day our network in the state jammed...money had to be
contributed by the sister branches to settle some ogas from abj. my
brother arthur is putting just a tip of his fingers in ebonyi
i just day laff cos pay back time they come

about your unbelief in umahi winning
didnt you know elechi governed from enugu state

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by naijareferee: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Collynzo9:
All because Prof. Chukwu didn't steal enough money as health minister to bribe delegates.
Ebonyi please vote APGA.

oya day there
until the gavi scandal comes up
i think that will be the settler
some people has already informed some efcc with some docs
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Ichel: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Ebonyi cannot waste another eight years. APGA has to have a better candidate.
I agree with you that they can't aafford to waste another eight years, but I can't see another party unseating PDP in a near future in the state. Even the former ANPP can not even deliver a sit in his constituency both in federal, state or local, so see how hard it is.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Collynzo9: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijareferee:

oya day there
until the gavi scandal comes up
i think that will be the settler
some people has already informed some efcc with some docs
What has that scandal got to do with him?
The guilty parties where clearly stated by Gavi themselves.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by 1Dray(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
kayce911:
Ohazara

Nah, it's Ohaozara.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by ejihand1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bigboyz32:

Prof Chukwu was the governor's candidate. But the deputy arm-twisted them and rode home to victory. It is too bad here cos the populace actually loves Prof Chukwu as against Dave the deputy
Sharap there! Whoever told u that prof chukwu was a politician? I won't say much for now. Governor elechi brought himself down by refusing to listen to PDP NWC. At the PDP headquarters, he was told precisely on 30th of Nov to do let prof chukwu (the cause of PDP problem in the state) to step down and replace him prof ogbu, the former deputy governor under egwu and him. But he refused, so muazu turned his back against him.
Its a really a trial moment for elechi and his family now and all his benefactors.
One thing that is certain is that elechi and his family members and colonies wl be probed by davi umahi when he finally take over. Of course, Dave umahi is highly vindictive and for him , is tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by 1Dray(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
chukwuinya:
Hell no we dont want this man,onyebuchi must be our governor come 2015

Ehyaa... Keep crying. There's nothing you can do about it now!
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Slimchase(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=PerfumeRepublik "And the Prof was absent"

Kuvuki Collections...... Nwanne I sight Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ jareh !!

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ichel:

Has it been confirmed, if yes when was it?
is your own source confirmed? if yes provide proof.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Drsmith01:
H
H is for: HEN
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Ichel: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Largas:
is your own source confirmed? if yes provide proof.
Thats why I said it's a rumor, maybe you failed to read that.
Have a nice night sai.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ichel:

Thats why I said it's a rumor, maybe you failed to read that.
Have a nice night sai.
rumours are B'S.
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by MztrChukwu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
waternogetemeny:
So after they made Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu quit his Ministerial post, they sideline him?

Wat has Elechi and his deputy done for Ebonyi in 8years.

Wat reason does the deputy have to continue?

APGA should present a credible candidate to take Ebonyi to its future as an industrial state.

May God prosper your years for this beautiful reply
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
ejihand1:

Sharap there! Whoever told u that prof chukwu was a politician? I won't say much for now. Governor elechi brought himself down by refusing to listen to PDP NWC. At the PDP headquarters, he was told precisely on 30th of Nov to do let prof chukwu (the cause of PDP problem in the state) to step down and replace him prof ogbu, the former deputy governor under egwu and him. But he refused, so muazu turned his back against him.
Its a really a trial moment for elechi and his family now and all his benefactors.
One thing that is certain is that elechi and his family members and colonies wl be probed by davi umahi when he finally take over. Of course, Dave umahi is highly vindictive and for him , is tit for tat.

Ejihandi or whatever ur name is, I dont understand why you told me to shut up cos there is nothing in your post that contradicts what I wrote. I wonder why immature people keep flooding Nairaland. Cant you simply drop your comment and go? Must you abuse someone to pass your message? SMH for you!!!!
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Vykiano(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Prof chukwu was neva a politician, he should go back to fmc abakaliki... He was deceived by elechi n muazu... Umahi is d man next year
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by PerfumeRepublik: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Slimchase:
[quote author=PerfumeRepublik "And the Prof was absent"

Kuvuki Collections...... Nwanne I sight Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥U̶̲̥̅̊ jareh !!
Dalu Óga Boss
Re: PDP Primaries Ebonyi State by Awaja(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Umahi has indeed proven his political prowess! Let's see what dictator elechi will do with our own onyebuchi ,maybe they'll switch to plan C( which is decamping to opposition parties ),bt elechi have been given a fair fight!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers / Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.